Alcatel OT-908 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.1
7.1
6.9

> In reply to joe @ 2013-11-14 16:00 from NFaR - click to readYeah. Found out the hard way. Live and learn.

• 2013-12-04 16:59
  • M7nd

got 2 of these from wind canada. within 2 years the charger port malfunctioned in both phones and they couldn't be recharged. Memory is very limited. Text not too sharp on the screen. Looks great and small size, bu I wouldn't recommend it even as an entry level smartphone

• 2013-11-14 16:00
  • NFaR

I had this phone just over 2 years now. This was my first smartphone and my introduction to the Android OS. At the time of purchase, I wanted nothing to do with Apple. The phone was perfect as it fit in my pocket and/or blazer during the Fall.

The negatives of the phone is that the battery life was terrible. After 2 days on standby mode the battery dies. The sound quality was also awful. I've listened to voice-mails I made from this phone and it sounds like I'm in a tunnel (washed out and distorted). The sound quality does improve a bit when you have 3G turned on, but not much.

The memory and storage is a joke. It's a shame that users didn't have the option to upgrade to Android 2.3

I'm from Canada and on the Wind Mobile network and this phone has served its purpose. Now it's time for something better.

• 2013-10-22 19:32
  • M7nd

> In reply to BMG @ 2013-01-29 19:30 from rrBu - click to readYes you can download thousands of game like nfs shift,temple run 2,subway game & more on market and google.Alcatel also have 2 g+3g Allah Hafiz

• 2013-06-30 09:09
  • uRAr

got mine 1,5y and few things...

Some times after u end a phone call - just black screen and u have to remove batery to restart.

Mine broke 6 months after purchase, vacation in service.

now on/off button failure/

but generaly if u want cheap, durable and quite handy android it's a good choice. greate for pdf books

• 2013-06-15 22:43
  • mNj1

Just a BIG warning: this phone sucks as there's no way to get Video calls working on the camera, appearantly as it's not a secondary camera. Skype video, nimbuzz, fring, friendcaller, i tried many ways, updating also doesn't work for me.

• 2013-03-25 12:55
  • KLv7

> In reply to BMG @ 2013-01-29 19:30 from rrBu - click to readThe screen becomes very blurry when it shows intense motion

• 2013-02-23 13:17
  • 3dXb

i gonna buy this nice mobile but i want to know if i can download nice games like temple run and subway surfers?please can some awnser mi

• 2013-01-29 19:30
  • rrBu

How much is this phone in kenya i want to get it..

• 2012-12-21 15:31
  • Nsh3

> In reply to George123 @ 2012-07-25 11:02 from JxKr - click to readyou have to return to default status.

press power key and volume down key together, it power on and erase everything.

• 2012-09-29 12:41
  • Iaxa

its an awesoe mobile!

• 2012-09-05 05:01
  • t}dE

i bought this mobile before 4 months and everything was ok......unfortunately one day my friends formed the pattern wrong too many times and the cellphone blocked........now it requests from me to fill two gaps....one asks for my email and the second asks for my password....all these from my google account.....i filled the gaps with the information that is needed but it failed.....so i wanted to know if the google account that it requests is the one from the app store.......i suppose u understand.....plz help me...i'm desperate...

• 2012-07-25 11:02
  • JxKr

> In reply to troy @ 2012-06-12 22:30 from Qugw - click to readmaybe mic hole be covered by hand or face, so opposite side can't hear you.

• 2012-07-25 08:15
  • Iaxa

i bought this phone and was very happy with it, at first. unfortunately, the call quality was atrocious. i could hear other people but EVERYONE complained that they could not hear me. the phone came loaded with android 2.2.1. this phone is honestly hit or miss. i liked it but the call quality makes my review mixed.

• 2012-06-12 22:30
  • Qugw

Just bought today from Carfour Egypt!

Looks Great on WIFI!

Downloading Apps and Games Now :)

• 2012-06-10 00:28
  • fvx5

i loke to have it. its so cute and i think its handy and have a good quality of picstures to capture . :)

• 2012-05-28 12:23
  • P@dH

One of the worst phones I have ever had... :sad:

• 2012-05-26 17:48
  • 3Aws

where can I get this phone? I love this phone and love Alcatel products

• 2012-05-22 10:14
  • NHM7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-28 18:07 from 0ZUk - click to readIt is now for 99jd 96 euros and 512 mb ram

• 2012-05-11 17:09
  • nCN2
Total of 85 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-908.