Alcatel OT-909 One Touch MAX - user opinions and reviews

every thing is very good but gprs speed i want more than 48 kbps on this hs

• 2014-02-25 22:48
  • Y}K4
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-05-14 23:51 from uWEI - click to readyou bought it not knowing if it was for guys???...or what. Doesn't make sense to me.

• 2013-04-12 16:38
  • q5v4

anyone know where i get on of these online? it looks like a really good phone. i feel that my ot-880x is outdated now

• 2011-12-16 01:05
  • PBc1

im frm pakistan and just bought this set i just wanna knw its not a girls set otherwise hats of to alcatel gr8 mobile

• 2011-05-14 23:51
  • uWEI

I think ALCATEL manufactures are not serious about their designs!! Need innovarion.. I remember it was one of the best mob manufacturers at one time...

• 2011-01-14 20:55
  • nCcW

> In reply to I Have One @ 2010-08-03 11:48 from iBtv - click to readhey gus what is rate this mobile...?

• 2010-12-30 19:04
  • u{6v

> In reply to I Have One @ 2010-08-03 11:48 from iBtv - click to readthe website mobile9 will allow you to download games, ringtones, wallpapers and more for free. That's where I got a lot of my phone stuff from

• 2010-08-25 19:15
  • mpd9

Hellllo everybody, I need free GAMES for this one, any help please...?

• 2010-08-03 11:48
  • iBtv

That may be so that their handsets are not as adavcne as the apple, samsung or nokia, but they are the backbone of most telecom companies in the world. They do the infrastructure for the telecom business and for us to enjoy,

Cheers!

• 2010-07-11 14:14
  • v}hW

> In reply to ismail @ 2010-04-20 15:05 from j{kC - click to readsince this is a 3g phone capable you can use a video call but first you must set your network settings on dual mode and operator selection is automatic... but you must use a mirror to be able them to see you ...
well anyway where's your location? cause it depends on the network your using ..

• 2010-06-19 15:13
  • 98qI

Long live alcatel!!! Wish they produce an android or web os phone that will have a great fdesign and will put them to the lead once again!

• 2010-04-21 07:52
  • 2Ap6

Any body tell me t his Alcatel 909 One Touch MAX we c an call video call or not.

• 2010-04-20 15:05
  • j{kC

Due to some personal issue that i need to resolve my customer assistance service was delayed and emails that have been sent to me have not been attended to. But I will soon be getting internet back up and running again on my own pc so I will get back to all the emails that have been sent to me, I promise!

In the mean time keep sending me emails if you have troubles with Alcatel or any other questions. Send them to un112@msn.com.

• 2010-03-27 20:46
  • xBD{

um no.not nice.not foe me.alcatel is some kind of a brand hey.not so advanced and not it doesnt scream 'get me'

• 2010-03-12 15:47
  • MfxH

I think this will be a really good mobile for use....

• 2010-03-12 10:21
  • wiwL

That is a great phone from Alcatel. To give you an answer guy, there is no front camera on this device for many reason. The first one is the additional cost, if you put one, the mobile price will be much more expensive and it's not the Alcatel target. The second one, because lots of studies say that allmost nobody use this technology. That's why they didn't want to integrate a front camera for video call.
I've seen it already, and it's a real good mobile phone.

• 2010-03-01 16:02
  • mwPD

i have very high hopes about this phone im from colombia and now im planning to boy an alcatel ot 708 mini!!!
to start my phones in alcatel & in the touch brand
if you like alcatel follow me on facebook:
thanks!

• 2010-02-25 23:42
  • LB03

finally, alcatel phone with 3G HSDPA,but hey where's front camera for video calling?

• 2010-02-22 14:46
  • PFyG

If this is priced accordingly (it's an Alcatel, of course it would be cheap!), it would definitely be a sleeper hit

• 2010-02-18 04:05
  • wcer

It looks cute, I like the design.

• 2010-02-17 17:52
  • vN4n
Total of 20 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-909 One Touch MAX.