Alcatel OT-991 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.4
7.2
6.9

> In reply to Oathbreaker @ 2013-10-11 15:15 from Lcbh - click to read512mb of ram? lies.

• 2013-11-13 16:07
  • 0UqB

screen resulotion (320x480) poooor

• 2013-10-30 21:53
  • iERx

It has 512MB internal memory not 150MB..

• 2013-10-11 15:15
  • Lcbh

> In reply to Ahmad h @ 2013-09-17 08:39 from Nuad - click to readNever, in 150MB internal space, no other version of android can be placed....

• 2013-10-01 14:57
  • 3Sqk

am using this phone for 6 months

disadvantages are
camera in night and evening is very poor
internal memory is 150 so we cant install more application on this phone

advantages

performance is good
3 year warranty

• 2013-09-29 06:22
  • uuGh

when is this phone will have upgrade ?

• 2013-09-17 08:39
  • Nuad

what do you all expect from a phone which is 1/6 of the price on a galaxy 4 of an iphone 5??? if you are cheap and buy a cheap phone, don't expect much - this phone does exactly as much as you paid for it - but it is a good phone - it is much better than a galaxy ace or any of it's class - it has a built in flash, which no other same price range camera has, and also a pretty good scratch resistant screen - if you whant something better buy a phone for $1000 not 150$

• 2013-09-06 20:53
  • pqB{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-28 14:57 from srrf - click to readyeah sure - the worst- how much did you pay for it??? 1/4 of the price of a 4GS or a galaxy 3 or 4 - what did you wxpect for that kind of money?

• 2013-09-06 20:48
  • pqB{

The worst mobile phone i ever had. It is extremely slow, crashes down at least once a day, very low space, RAM... The worst ‘‘smartphone‘‘ ever! Don‘t buy this crap guys! I had it fot a week, an I can‘t wait to change it! I‘m using mobile phones since 1999 but as bad as this piece of junk... never! I hope to forget soon this experience!

• 2013-08-28 14:57
  • srrf

> In reply to Gallagher @ 2013-08-20 18:15 from Mfy9 - click to readHey man do u have an exact answer how much ram does the phone have ?

• 2013-08-23 17:28
  • 0TFK

why is it dat i get problems usin dis phone tellin me memory ful whiles i have nothin on my phone n what is dis rootin can i do it my self or it must be professional

• 2013-08-22 21:33
  • 3eTh

Some people have problems with this phone because it has low internal memory but you can root it and it will work better

• 2013-08-20 18:15
  • Mfy9

very bad phone
1. low ram memory only 150 mb
2. doesnt support tango skype in full efect
3. screen coast a fortune if u broke it
i think vodafone smart iii is better than this and coast the same

• 2013-08-18 03:27
  • Mfx4

I use this phone and one of the problems that I have about it is its low internal memory. Most apps crashes while using them and it's very slow.
You guys talk about rooting, is it really effective? do you think I can do it on my own? Is it risky? Like if you so something wrong, you can damage the phone. Or should I get someone to do it for me?
And can you remove shutter sounds when taking a picture? It's really irritating and makes it awkward to take pictures in public.

• 2013-08-12 02:03
  • t7P7

what version of skype this phone support/
and if there's any version pls tell me which one :)

• 2013-08-10 18:45
  • 3bm0

i have a problem with my alcatel 991, when i call someone the phone vibrates in my ear and this so wired plz help me to deactivate this vibration

• 2013-08-05 14:09
  • NjYE

memory is too low and transfering to a micro sd sometimes causes problems,I wont recommend this phone to anyone who wants to download many apps and also it cannot download the apps directly to your micro sd even if you change the set up.first and last time i'm buying a budget smartphone.battery life is also not that good,very poor when used outside in sunlight you cant see anything

• 2013-08-04 22:33
  • rriF

how can I open my data connection in my celfone when 5 times enter the incorrect password pattern?

• 2013-08-04 12:57
  • v0qT

worst phone I have ever had frezees alot every three weeks memory low it annoying

• 2013-07-27 20:10
  • fsTx
Total of 324 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-991.