Alcatel OT-991 - user opinions and reviews

very bad phone
1. low ram memory only 150 mb
2. doesnt support tango skype in full efect
3. screen coast a fortune if u broke it
i think vodafone smart iii is better than this and coast the same

• 2013-08-18 03:27
  • Mfx4

I use this phone and one of the problems that I have about it is its low internal memory. Most apps crashes while using them and it's very slow.
You guys talk about rooting, is it really effective? do you think I can do it on my own? Is it risky? Like if you so something wrong, you can damage the phone. Or should I get someone to do it for me?
And can you remove shutter sounds when taking a picture? It's really irritating and makes it awkward to take pictures in public.

• 2013-08-12 02:03
  • t7P7

what version of skype this phone support/
and if there's any version pls tell me which one :)

• 2013-08-10 18:45
  • 3bm0

i have a problem with my alcatel 991, when i call someone the phone vibrates in my ear and this so wired plz help me to deactivate this vibration

• 2013-08-05 14:09
  • NjYE

memory is too low and transfering to a micro sd sometimes causes problems,I wont recommend this phone to anyone who wants to download many apps and also it cannot download the apps directly to your micro sd even if you change the set up.first and last time i'm buying a budget smartphone.battery life is also not that good,very poor when used outside in sunlight you cant see anything

• 2013-08-04 22:33
  • rriF

how can I open my data connection in my celfone when 5 times enter the incorrect password pattern?

• 2013-08-04 12:57
  • v0qT

worst phone I have ever had frezees alot every three weeks memory low it annoying

• 2013-07-27 20:10
  • fsTx

I have the phone over 1 year and 6 months bought from Kijkshop for 110e. First 6 months i had no problems with it after that battery life wen't down pretty fast and i had the guaraty for 1 year i wen't back and they gave me a new battery witch is good even today. I like it + the sound quality is awesome while lisening to music thru headphones. Anyway for the price of 110euro's is not bad.

• 2013-07-21 11:15
  • nB2H

> In reply to hamza @ 2013-05-23 09:59 from Nj}$ - click to readGo in menu to application manager/instaled apps then press on witch app you want to move @ sd card and it will show you if can be move to sd card. Especialy games can be moved.

• 2013-07-21 11:09
  • nB2H

> In reply to tortuga @ 2013-07-10 21:10 from ndVK - click to readThis is by far the worst phone ever! Freezes up, has a video call feature but doesn't work, it's crap! Memory is low.

• 2013-07-19 14:02
  • T14i

this is my frist phone and i think that its quite good i've rooted and installed a lot of apps got 2gb of internal memory fast ram and everything works smoothly.
But 3 worst things. 1st is camera 2nd is bad quality of display and 3rd is low ram, But although its good phone for me, visit xda developers forum for help:)

• 2013-07-12 14:15
  • JyxC

This phone is the worst phone I have ever owned!! With the memeory so low you can't do anything with out it crashing and slowing down ALL THE TIME. The Camera is terrible and even worse at night!!It doesnt lock properly and you end end phoning all your friends by accident. Please don'tbuy this phone!!

• 2013-07-10 21:10
  • ndVK

This is the phone we all supposed to buy, what a phone ''''Excellent perpormance ..specially one who looking for vedio call application like SYPE,FRINGE,TANGO,GTALK,YAHOO,...ETC.MADE FOR THEM.
Never ever shows any low space after so many application got installed.

• 2013-07-07 15:33
  • mI6M

> In reply to fasdasda @ 2013-06-26 17:22 from 3bm0 - click to readMy 991D apps crashes when the internal memory storage is too low.

In my opinion, the only two major downsides of this mobile phone are the low memory storage and the front camera cannot be used for skype.

• 2013-07-05 12:23
  • mUpM

why apears facebook and other aplications crashes and i need to force close app ?

• 2013-06-26 17:22
  • 3bm0

I did got links2d in my phone but it give me msg that i have no root access . How i fix it ?

• 2013-06-25 01:26
  • NtRg

Does this phone have schratch resistance glass?Plss answer!!

• 2013-06-24 19:15
  • L9M9

> In reply to ff @ 2013-02-16 15:11 from gKD@ - click to readi've installed Clean Master on my hone and i always have 50 - 70 Mb of RAM free

• 2013-06-21 09:54
  • gKXe

> In reply to hamza @ 2013-05-23 09:55 from Nj}$ - click to readyes you can..just use link2sd app

• 2013-06-16 13:19
  • P%uS
Total of 311 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-991.