Alcatel OT-995 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to jemuel @ 2013-12-02 19:26 from vj1C - click to readIs there some other way of resetting? Holding down the volume button and on/off only gives the three options of 'silent mode' 'airplane mode' 'turn off'. No Alcatel character comes up.

No 'back up' or 'reset' option in settings either.

Using Alcatel ot995. Thank you

• 2013-12-16 07:57
  • PAPS

Up to three days I could 'download' photos sent by friends. Now I get 'download unsuccessful' message. 3G sign is on but changes to 'H' when I want to download.
I have no problems sending photos. Have reset with Telstra and received 'set up for MMS' message. Please I just want to SEE the photos. Look forward to hearing from you.

• 2013-12-16 07:37
  • PAPS

Why on Earth can't you post an official 4.0 ICS update to Macedonia? I just finished an official update and from 2.3.6 it got me to....... 2.3.6 again!!!! The only difference is that now I have to restore all of my settings, contacts, apps, etc.

Does it cost too much? OK I will pay for my 4.0 ICS. Just let me know.

Why in some countries an update to ICS is not possible. It is almost 2014 for goodness sake!

• 2013-12-13 01:57
  • 3Sq9

My Handset didn't charge just switches on and of , please help

• 2013-12-11 15:17
  • iA0U

Very bad this is firmware version ics4.0.4 not updateble to jelly bean pleas helpme

• 2013-12-08 15:03
  • nTSy

Hiiii! I wanna know how to screenshot on my phone i have the alcatel ot 995 CAN SOMEBODY Help me please : ( Thanks!

• 2013-12-04 11:06
  • RYrA

> In reply to native @ 2013-11-30 09:40 from XMWr - click to readHold volume down and power buton for hard restart

• 2013-12-02 19:48
  • 3buK

> In reply to native @ 2013-11-30 09:40 from XMWr - click to read2 ways

A. Press both power button and up volume do not release both buttons until you see the android character.

B. Using phone's setting and go to back up and reset

• 2013-12-02 19:26
  • vj1C

Can someone help me? My Alcatel OT-995 camera keeps on stopping or saying cant connect to camera when you want to use the phone in taking pictures and videos! What should i do?

• 2013-12-02 19:13
  • vj1C

My parents told me as my first phone an Htc One S got stolen for me I'm not getting a better phone then that and it had to be cheaper and this is d one I'm getting

• 2013-12-01 15:51
  • 3iKy

How can i reset one touch 995?

• 2013-11-30 09:40
  • XMWr

> In reply to Sinomatic @ 2013-11-29 16:18 from psD1 - click to readI forgot to say that in the begining of the playing the games i dont have any problems that is happening after 30 min after playing....

• 2013-11-29 16:20
  • psD1

Does anyone have a problem with heating the CPU of the phone?When playing HD games my phone become very hot of the back under the battery and my games starts to lag very much an then my phone restarts :/ i want to updadte the system to ICS so is this the solution? cao :)

• 2013-11-29 16:18
  • psD1

> In reply to odie @ 2013-11-11 04:39 from LwR4 - click to readHi there,
I suggest you download Skype from the Play Store (and make an account on it). It is a free application that allows you to make video calls for free over the internet. Make sure you're using your phone's Wifi connection though, because it may cost you a lot of money if you don't have an internet data plan (at least it's like this in my country, not sure if it's like that in yours too).

Your daughter will have to download Skype too (but most kids are using Skype so she likely already has).

• 2013-11-25 03:15
  • sqaN

It can be upgraded to Android 4.1.1.

• 2013-11-17 12:00
  • nTc4
  • F

I just bought an Alcatel and want to know how to make a video call. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I live in mexico and want call my daughter using video calling.

• 2013-11-11 04:39
  • LwR4

• 2013-11-11 04:35
  • LwR4

Hi I have just upgraded to 4.0.4 and lost all contact with google sites. Have rebooted etc but cannot connect at all to google wether chrome, browser google play etc absolutely zilch.!??? can anyone help me?

• 2013-11-11 02:50
  • 2CW$

Its a cool phone,but what alcatel don't disclose before selling it to you is that you will have issues upgrading it.Great phone but outdated firmware.I have had it since july,upgrading has been a thorn in the flesh.Even Alcatel One Touch upgrade doesn't update it to ICS.And oooh,am from Nairobi,Kenya.

• 2013-10-14 14:43
  • Nwxr

I,ve posted before, and have read and reread some of the comments here. My question is this, why are so many people having so many problems with the Alcatel One Touch OT-995 SMARTPHONE? Since I,ve bought this phone on Feb 1St 2013, I have had not one problem with it, and haven,t made the upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich at all. I love it jest the way it is. The video dosent give me problems, camera works great, the fm radio jest love it, I mean this phone for the price I paid for it is great. And I never get lost with it. Jest my thoughtful opinion. That's why I'm having trouble understanding why so many of you good folks are having such troubles with yours? Alcatel is a up and coming company with affordable smartphone and tablets......:)

• 2013-10-10 07:01
  • 9JEA
Total of 844 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-995.