Alcatel OT-997D - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.8
7.7

can any tell me how can i upgrate to 4.1 android i have alcatel ot 997d 4.0.4 thanks

• 2014-08-23 17:04
  • 0wep

> In reply to sikobies @ 2014-03-26 12:37 from NkX7 - click to readi have Alcatel OT-997d 4.0.4 would you tell me how can I update it to jellybean ?? thanks for reply

• 2014-08-15 07:08
  • NjcJ

• 2014-08-15 06:58
  • NjcJ

> In reply to Oli @ 2014-01-31 15:35 from HB74 - click to readhow did u do OTG
is the phone support otg???

• 2014-07-27 10:39
  • fmkE

very nice very good work nice phone !!!!

• 2014-07-16 21:34
  • gIHU

It is cheap. It is slow. It is glitchy. I have had to stop using viber, because it uses too much ram running in the background. I can no longer download more apps, because the memory is full and the phone no longer communicates with the sd card. Yes I did drop it. But even so, I'm upgrading ASAP

• 2014-07-16 13:15
  • gDf0

I am using this phone for one year it's great smart phone working fine no problem except battery life not that good but all smart phones is not that good.....cam qulity is fair but after jelly bean become more good......the main problem I have is the lack of accessory yet this is one of the best alctel smart phones.....if you like to play heavy games this phone is not for you go to more powerfull one....

• 2014-06-24 10:56
  • N7TJ

> In reply to Macquota @ 2014-06-08 11:49 from fmg9 - click to readHi all, I am facing problem in my Alcatel OT0997 D, its wifi is not switching on, the problem was frequent but now it has become permanent.
the phone is not even 1 year old(purchased from germany and being used in India).
Does anybody have come across this problem and is there a solution for this`?
I have restored to factory setting, but this has not helped me either.

Please let me know how can i get the

• 2014-06-19 20:04
  • vGQB

> In reply to shofgg @ 2014-03-21 17:37 from XNIY - click to readHello friend, I don't know where and who mislead u into believing that some apps don't open or work or function on the alcatel ONEtouch 997D. I have been using this fon for over a year now but I haven't experienced anything like that. I use WhatsApp, Viber, etc and everything runs smoothly. Get one and see for ur self. U would love it.
Kennedy from Ghana

• 2014-06-08 11:49
  • fmg9

> In reply to jasper @ 2014-04-24 13:28 from Sbc0 - click to readHi. I also bought it at Tuskeys last year but I haven't been able to get any of its accessories in Nairobi.

• 2014-05-11 11:02
  • r04T

> In reply to shoffgg @ 2014-03-21 17:46 from XNIY - click to readI bought this phone in Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia. Yes, you won't experience any problems with applications. They all work. Am using viber Tango and whatsapp. You can find a flip cover for it. I have a white one. No more other colors that's the only down side.

• 2014-05-01 04:48
  • t7%v

I have this phone,..but cant get the covers around Nairobi,..any help on where i can find them pliz,.

• 2014-04-24 13:28
  • Sbc0

i got one with only 1gb internal storage only then information... and also many applications not allowed to download and install... accesories were difficult to find too...

• 2014-04-15 12:32
  • PTGx

Not bad for me!Good job Alcatel

• 2014-04-11 20:02
  • HjBx

Where can I find this phones accessories(like the rubber covers, screen protectors)in Kenya? It is a wonderful phone.

• 2014-04-09 18:02
  • Sbcq

Did anyone notice this is one of rare phone to support 3G switching between the two sim slots. I used it a while back and haven't seen another dual sim phone that does this,

• 2014-04-05 10:28
  • m1Ix

did u guys have any ideas other phone case that will compatible with this phone?some said samsung s3..does it true?

• 2014-03-29 15:34
  • XNIY

after 10 months of use i want to say that this phone is excellent in every thing specially after the jellybean update
it is very satisfactory to me and every thing us ok except if the camera has image stabilization and thats my only complain in it

• 2014-03-26 12:37
  • NkX7
  • F

Am using this phone now it's one year since i bought it, it's marvelous.

• 2014-03-22 14:20
  • rrkR
Total of 465 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-997D.