Alcatel OT-997D - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.5
7.7
7.7

i got one with only 1gb internal storage only then information... and also many applications not allowed to download and install... accesories were difficult to find too...

• 2014-04-15 12:32
  • PTGx

Not bad for me!Good job Alcatel

• 2014-04-11 20:02
  • HjBx

Where can I find this phones accessories(like the rubber covers, screen protectors)in Kenya? It is a wonderful phone.

• 2014-04-09 18:02
  • Sbcq

Did anyone notice this is one of rare phone to support 3G switching between the two sim slots. I used it a while back and haven't seen another dual sim phone that does this,

• 2014-04-05 10:28
  • m1Ix

did u guys have any ideas other phone case that will compatible with this phone?some said samsung s3..does it true?

• 2014-03-29 15:34
  • XNIY

after 10 months of use i want to say that this phone is excellent in every thing specially after the jellybean update
it is very satisfactory to me and every thing us ok except if the camera has image stabilization and thats my only complain in it

• 2014-03-26 12:37
  • NkX7
  • F

Am using this phone now it's one year since i bought it, it's marvelous.

• 2014-03-22 14:20
  • rrkR

> In reply to shoffgg @ 2014-03-21 17:46 from XNIY - click to readall is fine, i m using it. Not Bad.

• 2014-03-22 10:03
  • uC3f

hi..im from malaysia..i am thinking to buy this phone..but im worried when it said some apps cannot be open after install..does apps like wechat,whatsapp,kakaotalk would be fine using this phone??please help me!!!

• 2014-03-21 17:46
  • XNIY

hi..im from malaysia..im thinking to buy this phone. but im quite worried bout some apps..does apps like wechat,whatsapp,kakaotalk etc will works fine in this phone???i read that some apps can't even open after install...please help me!!!

• 2014-03-21 17:37

Install Cyanogenmod!!!!

• 2014-03-19 19:20
  • 3LFa

> In reply to Yamo @ 2014-03-04 08:21 from fkV5 - click to readall service centers in Egypt specially rizkalla & union group are thieves.it is better for me to buy a phone cheaper with no warranty rather than having their stupid useless warranty
after 1 month of using my phone i gave my back to their warranty and rooted my phone to fully benefit from it
now i updated it with 4.1.1 german jellybean and it is now as if i have got a new phone and i love it again

• 2014-03-13 13:29
  • NkXd

During the warranty year I dealt with the company office in Alexandria, Egypt. It was a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
They replace the phone screen with another lable screen witch is not ALCATEL, It is so ugly. I tried many times to make them change it they told me that ALCATEL doesn't produce screens with its lable. 20 days till now, no solution !!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? I feel like it is thefty.

• 2014-03-04 08:21
  • fkV5

I updated via OTA to 4.1.1 (Portugal)and the phone works well, but the appearence is'nt nice: it appears like linien or colored stroke - bad! I hope Alcatel works to correct these bugs...

• 2014-01-31 15:35
  • HB74

all in very good without jamming.very nice, good jΟΒ alckatel!!

• 2014-01-25 20:17
  • gIaE

This phone after the upgrade to 4.1.1 it is much better and smoother. It's faster and the camera functions better. Definitely is a perfect dual sim phone.

• 2014-01-17 11:54
  • sw6B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-28 10:53 from 3LFC - click to readI do not understand, what don't you like in 4.1.1 version. I upgrated thrue handset's system update and everything works well. I must only to change camera's icon (officeSuite and Barcode Scaner is your choise). O'K, main screen and phone is not rotating in auto rotation mode, but it's better for me (I think it's done specially).

• 2014-01-13 14:02
  • mEvg

> In reply to Tane @ 2014-01-02 23:01 from 3ns$ - click to readdifferent operating systems incomparable 520 is excellent for windows & 997 is the same for android ......choose your system and get your device
future is for android

• 2014-01-10 02:22
  • fk0m

Alcatel ONE TOUCH 997D vs Nokia Lumia 520?!

• 2014-01-02 23:01
  • 3ns$

in itlay it's not working i can't get the update any help plz

• 2013-12-26 10:43
  • BS}I
Total of 452 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-997D.