Alcatel OT-C750 - user opinions and reviews

203819

8.8
8.2
8.3

how to transfer pic's from this mobile to another ?
regards...

• 2014-04-08 12:33
  • Nqvn

Yes the call barring works just like the old Alcatel models. If you need more info and the manual to this still very stylish looking phone, please email me on un112@msn.com.

• 2009-07-01 19:17
  • mA8e

> In reply to knight rider @ 2008-01-11 19:12 from mAJ3 - click to readHi knight rider,I am so interested in dat manual.Just want 2 know if call barring features is like in old style Alcatel.Call barring

• 2009-03-26 23:04
  • m{mM

> In reply to Anointed @ 2008-01-10 08:28 from 5FeH - click to readHi the anointed.I am also in nigeria,Ph.Pls i would like to know if this phone has the following features as old alcatel phones;incoming call barring

• 2009-03-26 22:48
  • m{mM

awesome designed phone .

No body have a design like this .

Please tell me its price ............

• 2009-02-26 00:13
  • uWxu

please doesv this phone gprs work?....mail the answer to zaidu2007@yahoo.com

• 2009-01-05 21:29
  • fueE

i have not been able to download music on my phone alcatel c750 mail me on how to do it.
johnstones86@yahoo.com
thanks

• 2008-07-05 14:06
  • mttN

nice phone

• 2008-06-16 18:10
  • N9@P

The phone maybe is simlocked and will not be able to accept your card. Or the card uses a different frequency, as this phone is only a dual band 900 and 1800 mhz, maybe the card you use is 850 or 1900 mhz.

• 2008-04-09 15:04
  • mAJv

i was given the phone as a gift,i have used diferent sim cards but it does not work...it only shows my network and sim aplications,when i search manually for network i get non,pls if any body has an idea how i can fix this then hola at me.

• 2008-04-02 18:59
  • fu$q

The phone by todays standards is a low spec phone with a VGA camera and infrared slot, but NO bluetooth or 3G function. But then again the phone is very well priced and has an excellent design which even looks great today (even though the design is 3 years old). If you want a phone to be different than everyone else, then this is a must have!

• 2008-03-11 23:19
  • mAJ3

is this phone a good phone to buy? plz reply i need to know asap ty

• 2008-03-02 02:59
  • kaJg

Antointed: Please mail me un112@msn.com and I will provide you with a manual.

• 2008-01-11 19:12
  • mAJ3

Other brand (specially nokia) has been copying Alcatel's design.

• 2008-01-11 13:32
  • M66B

I reside in Nigeria. I bought this phone in Europe the User Manual Guide was written in Italia. I need a User Guide in English. I have not been able to get it from the Internet. Please send to me the User Guide in English or direct me web site to get it.
Regards, Victor.

• 2008-01-10 08:28
  • 5FeH

Funny to see how these mirror phones are all the rage now... and every major brand has one... Samsung, LG, SE... they all have one and all claim to have come up with this unique look... Wrong! 2 years ago now... Alcatel already had this... pitty that it was not a mainstream model. Still I think it looks great.

• 2007-11-12 21:18
  • mAJt

Please speak english.

• 2007-09-09 10:16
  • M66B

This is the Quick Silver Alcatel phone, which features a mirrored screen. When it is idle it shows a mirror, when it is activated the screen is shining through the mirror. Alcatel was one of the first to add this to their design and now many others copied it.

• 2007-08-06 19:13
  • mAJt

totally agree with Oj , where is the screen on the phone lol ??? like its strange :D no screen phone =)) =))

• 2007-07-13 21:51
  • 0U11

Is there a Screen on this phone lol... or is it just on the other face ?

• 2007-06-29 23:48
  • S9h0
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-C750.