Alcatel OT Club + - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

5.7
5.5
6.0

Hi all, this is my 1st ever mobile, i udsed in my life around 2003....Aftr so many days this blog made me recollect my sweet memories with this mobile in those days....

• 2014-03-20 11:37
  • 7qKg

it was my first Mobile too, when you put beside the Mobile phones today, you see how fast the technology goes.

• 2012-10-02 11:50
  • miTh

I started out in cellular with this model. WOW how times changed

• 2011-10-29 15:29
  • fXf3

The 1st phone that i used - comparing to any recent phones - even though it hardly had any functions - it was the best useable phone for basic purpose - alcatel - keep up the good job - but pls reduce the phone prices in india (mumbai) to stay in the market

• 2011-03-05 19:50
  • P$uD

i remember this..because this is my first mobile when i was 2nd year hi skul..hehe

• 2010-10-08 23:55
  • 3CHk

This is my very first mobile and i've still got the sliding cover lol. I'm sure i bought it in the 90's. This reply might be a little late to those below who were asking about replacement batteries. I'm sure there is an alcatel company in Calais - France.

• 2010-09-17 19:55
  • pK2}

i want this phone for christmas. i am pagan

• 2010-01-22 03:33
  • vxt3

I used this phone when I was in second year highschool. I was proud of this phone. But right now it's just layin around the house, probably in a box full of old charges, batteries, light bulbs. A hodge podge random electronic stuff.

• 2009-11-07 17:56
  • PEGY

> In reply to Hasya @ 2003-06-11 22:15 from iCxu - click to readHi Hanna, did you get a new powerpack? of so, can you give me the address?
tia
greets
spookkiller@gmail.com

• 2009-06-03 16:37
  • mAGh

the best mobile i have ever seen

• 2009-03-04 06:56
  • nCbx

my first ever mobile 1999 it was awesome i only had about 3 other friends with mobiles at the time and it had a real catchy ringtone

• 2009-02-16 17:02
  • 0RIx

this is amazing has ringtones and everything

• 2008-09-26 10:23
  • m}mJ

The first phone I had back in 1998. When in England the people still used old big phones. I can remember when I was at work, everybody looked at me when I was calling with this handy phone, and only because I that phone I was manager of CivilRight Software. This phone gives luck.

• 2008-04-19 14:12
  • M}ak

i would do this phone it is AWSOME!

• 2008-03-26 18:09
  • M3s@

Yes I want one too, classic phone and good looks, just like me.

• 2008-03-26 13:24
  • Mr Ryan Hoskins ESQ
  • Rating0

This is the phone I long to own

• 2008-03-26 13:21
  • M3s@

this is my very first phone way back 2000. i didnt had any difficulty in using this phone, i love the color of its backlight which is orange... cool.. simple yet dependable...

• 2007-11-02 17:19
  • wwN4

One of the best inventions of mankind. I got this phone 8 years ago and i have never looked back.This is the ONLY phone that takes AAA batteries- a godsend!

• 2006-12-10 18:56
  • n1aN

wow , my 2nd phone .. the memories :) this phone was very cute at the time when bosch ruled in romania :) . the display got smashed .. and that was the end of it :)

• 2006-10-10 21:52
  • pkqU

had this fone when it 1st came out must have been about 8 years ago!

god! some of the low end fones these days are not as good as this!

• 2006-04-12 02:03
  • Ie}@
Total of 29 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT Club +.