Alcatel OT-E101 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

5.4
5.3
5.5

this is the best cellphone around.
it IS in fact waterproof, super anti shock and semi-indestructible. Someone gave me a broken one and it took me a day to make a scratch on the screen. I dipped it on coke, smashed it in a wall 107 times, threw it to the fan twice at highest speed. Man, I am so getting this phone

• 2008-12-04 03:56
  • PcxH

is this colored?

• 2008-11-27 08:51
  • 2AmU

nice phone. my father uses it for e-loading business!

• 2008-09-11 09:07
  • PS9f

my sister uses it as an extra phone. personally i do not really like this phone. it is not for people who tend to text very quickly.

• 2008-08-20 09:23
  • PSwg

it is agood phone but the long message is not complet to read because the screen is avery small why?

• 2008-08-03 23:40
  • fvD0

It's a very usefull and practical tiny basic cell phone. Just for a specific purpose of communication. Very nice phone.

• 2008-05-15 08:27
  • LyLE

I have this very basic phone, it's very good and I like it and love it.

• 2008-04-06 18:31
  • M}ak

I have the Alcatel OT-E101! It a basic-phone, but very good for SMS and calls! You can store about 250 people in your phonebook! That's amazing! I like the phone very much! It just costs here in The Netherlands 15,00!! Wich is about $20,00!!

• 2008-03-16 17:33
  • M}ak

Hallo,

I have an Alcatel OT-E101 phone. A simple but very good phone for calls and text, I recommend hem if you wish hard ring-sound and long live battery and good speaker.

cavkic.salik@skynet.be

• 2008-01-24 11:10
  • nR7P

i just can't believe that I will be totally satisfied with a very basic phone which is not from Nokia, the leading mobile phone brand here in the Philippines.Most have a misconception that if it will be coming Nokia, what you will get is a garbage phone. But E101 made me realize that people should really give Alcatel a try.
the lcd screen is really nice, unlike the basic and boringbNokia phones that doesn't have any colorful acetate film.

• 2008-01-18 22:14
  • iR}Y

this tiny phone is gud handy and its user friendly i like it very much!

• 2007-11-11 17:29
  • R5w6

i'm planning to buy this phone cause its buy one take one here in the philippines.i want to know if its a good phone for calls and text.

planning for it to be my back up phone

• 2007-10-21 15:15
  • PSwe

This phone is already available in my country!

• 2007-10-19 18:09
  • mDun

im planning to buy this phone..can anyone tell me if its a bad phone or a good phone?any user out there?thanks

• 2007-10-19 12:36
  • PSwe

you now Md you've boasted the funniest review
i have seen,but Tcl-alcatel produces a wide range of mobile phones with a little price because you don't pay for the brand it self.

• 2007-09-07 12:37
  • iEtk

why eld u wanna smash it its a good phone get a ball if you wanna do that div.great phone great fot the price ideal

• 2007-08-26 01:35
  • iL$A

yawn!

• 2007-05-21 16:46
  • M@T2

Great for smashin off walls but burst after 24 times well eh screen smashed

• 2007-04-03 19:48
  • pYxa

good :)))))))

• 2007-02-19 18:23
  • ny2E
Total of 39 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-E101.