Alcatel OT-E221 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.3
5.5
6.1

Does anyone know how u actually get conference talk

• 2009-02-11 20:00
  • 0p7v

> In reply to Shinobi @ 2008-01-22 12:58 from Tkxn - click to readI tried dialling 8624 but it just got me "the number that you are calling is not recognised."
I like the phone but there are only 2 games and no bluetooth

• 2009-02-11 19:56
  • 0p7v

I bought this phone 1 week ago. i so like it very much.

• 2008-11-15 09:35
  • wHrd

Alcatel phones especially cheap ones like this are pure CRAP.They are slow,went goes off by them self.I think the newer series are much better especially those after 2008.

• 2008-11-12 20:37
  • pcaM

The best lesson from this page: Do not buy a phone made by Alcatel. I had a phone from the same company almost a decade ago and it was wonderful. That was when phones were just meant for texting and calling. But for now, oh please. Be realistic. This kind of gadget now only serves as a toy for Kindergarten.

• 2008-10-06 11:56
  • NIJZ

when i first saw alcatel OT-E221 i got attracted because it's cute and now i have it

• 2008-10-03 05:20
  • 2Ap4

the most useless phone i have ever seen. the flap is so fake and i can't believe if it has any market for it

• 2008-09-27 12:33
  • T4nM

> In reply to Help @ 2008-06-03 20:51 from m5Ap - click to readTo the person that has a problem with the phone because it switch's it's self on at 0500 hrs in the morning. If you go to the nearest vigin moile store they will give you an other phone. They have to by law, and if you aren't completely satisfied with that take it to the shop where you bought it from and they should do something for you. Like swop it for another or exchange it for you.

• 2008-07-10 12:03
  • ShLi

> In reply to moshe @ 2008-06-12 08:00 from Sj5P - click to readThere is a hands free kit but you have to go to your nearest carfone warehouse store to get one.

• 2008-07-10 11:57
  • ShLi

Does anybody knows if there is hands free for this phone ? there is nothing in the kit.

• 2008-06-12 08:00
  • Sj5P
  • F

> In reply to Help @ 2008-06-03 20:51 from m5Ap - click to readcheck on the alarms maybe one of them is activated

• 2008-06-06 06:04
  • UD}w

I have just bought an alcatel 0t-e221 phone and the problem that i am having is that it keeps switching its self on every morning about 0500 hrs. has anyone else had this problem , if so what do you do ? I have been through the menu and it all appears in order. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

• 2008-06-03 20:51
  • m5Ap

its really nice i just bought it yesterday on r nearest mall..but the games is just 2 and i hate them both and its really boring..:P

• 2008-05-02 02:59
  • UD}w
  • ()()()() ()()() ()()
  • Rating0

To be totally honest. I didn't even know Alcatel still made phones? Is this true? Gosh every single Alcatel that I have ever seen, was a peace of junk. They look like an ugle brick. The menu set up is a joke & what cool features do they have? None. I would never buy anything made by Alcatel. Buy any phone, from any other company, EG Nokia, Motorola or Samsung. Now they bring out pretty good phones, which are way easier to use & they have alot more stuff, like MP3, Bluetooth ect...

• 2008-04-30 21:44
  • UFIC

it's a great phone..i just bought it and i like it a lot...it has cute game on it - bricks - i love it !

• 2008-04-26 17:45
  • nCLV

scrub that-my wife just found how to do it. Problem was I entered a number only and the phone wouldn't let me add a name later. Weird.

• 2008-03-31 16:47
  • 32Mc

Re the post requesting instructions for this phone. I have them but they are among the least helpful instructions I have ever seen, and I've used a lot of Japanese and Chinese gadgets.

I tried to add a new contact in my SIM address book but could only enter a number without an accompanying name.
Anybody have any idea how to do this?

If you still need the instructions, I could scan and send it to you.

Bob

• 2008-03-31 16:33
  • 32Mc

can anybody help me, brought phone in spain and instructions are in spanish, need to find english version any ideas thanx

• 2008-02-22 17:44
  • TjMj

However it does have a hidden 5mp camera.
If you press 8,6,2,4 then the call button, a camera will be activated until you switch the phone off.

• 2008-01-22 12:58
  • Tkxn

No it has no voice dial.

• 2007-11-12 21:22
  • mAJt
Total of 25 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-E221.