Alcatel OT-E230 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.7
5.7
6.0

i like it looks, but i hope it has more features,..

• 2011-12-04 11:20
  • t7Xk

i like this phone but how to buy...

• 2011-09-17 13:53
  • 2Z1T

i have this phone but in white, and i am charging it an it say's CHARGING ERROR !
can anyone help !!!!!!

• 2011-04-17 17:19
  • pJ$N
  • christian4oooooooooo
  • Rating0

hello i have this phone in red wine color and i like it very much!it is a gift from my mom.the design is very cool

• 2009-06-07 17:39
  • 33KE

> In reply to SANAD @ 2007-04-17 10:59 from n2mC - click to readHi i live in new zealand and im wondering wat would this phone cost here

• 2009-04-23 11:48
  • Rxvj

> In reply to miss-famous @ 2008-10-31 23:03 from pJwU - click to readI can recieve long messages no problem. You just need to deactivate message counter in message settings.

• 2009-02-20 14:30
  • pTPE

my dream fone!
savin up 2 buy dis beauty...

• 2009-01-11 19:43
  • 2@qQ

i have this fone n im a bit sick of it if i recieve a long text message it wont let me read it all.:( thahs annoyin buh great fone otherwise. i love mine. love the colour

• 2008-10-31 23:03
  • pJwU

I've got the same phone as the model it shows and I got 2 say not the best phone I would have the design is good and the features are somewhere near good but the performance not good at all let say everytime I but it on I have 2 wait for about 5 mins for it to load totally. If I can ask my nan nicely to get me a new phone the Alcatel OT-E230 is not a good phone 2 have when your in the last year of Secondary school.

• 2008-09-27 21:04
  • 32St

I've just been given a white OT-E230 for my birthday, how rare are these? I was bought at Asda for 10

• 2008-06-30 10:39
  • nxJs

> In reply to emma @ 2007-11-16 22:22 from n}f9 - click to readyeah! if you put the volume on the highest it's really loud!!!!!!!!

• 2008-06-20 21:19
  • 0Rk1

how doez tis fone campare to the ifone
i have one but it does not flip . what is the sound functionality of the internal diamatrix dilation infuser ?
it seems much smoother ... the iphone had trouble going in ... surprisingly smooth coming out tho .

• 2007-12-06 19:05
  • M3s@

Sorry to hear it got stolen Sandra ;)!

• 2007-11-23 18:41
  • mAJt

hey,
does this phone have loud ringtones?
i want to know cause sometimes phones have low sound:)

• 2007-11-16 22:22
  • n}f9

I brought this phone during an upgrade & ended up keeping it however broke my heart when it got stolen!!!!
Its excellent for receiving and making the odd call and playing the games in waiting rooms.
Conclusion: an excellent 2nd phone and cheap too!!!

• 2007-11-16 17:02
  • 0RCx

Bought this phone. The battery didn't live for 3months and died :(

• 2007-10-24 16:30
  • 2wIB

Hi, I have this phone and, I think that its really good if you use it only to answer or dail ;) and the color is perfect,thats what I like the most, espesially with these lights. I bought it cheap. You won't loose anything if you buy it.

• 2007-09-26 13:34
  • m{jB

Hi pls can u tell moi if dis a gd fone!!!!!!

• 2007-08-31 10:15
  • 0Ran

I bought this phone today but i'm having some trouble with startng it up. in the manual it said that when i'm charging it an animation will come onto the screen, it also says i should charge it for 3 hours. i've charged it for over three hours and my screen has only lit up and nothing has appeared on the screen. can anyone help me please?

• 2007-08-27 17:58
  • pTM{

Hi i bought this mobile phone Monday and the only downside about this phone is when somebody sends you a very long text message it will only let you read half of the text message,i thought the message would at least come through as two seperate text messages like the old brick phones, it is abit frustrating when your not sure what the other persons text you.

• 2007-08-09 15:55
  • pY5}
Total of 43 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-E230.