Alcatel OT Easy HF - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

6.3
6.5
6.8

We have this phone since 2000. it working perfect yet. They have little space line in display. Its not problem. Phone is 100% working. Since little time phone asking "network key". Anyone can help me. My mail address is : kanishka.max54@gmail.com .

• 2013-08-28 16:30
  • PWDw

The good old days of simple good phones

• 2010-12-07 12:47
  • fwhY

I bought this phone back in January 1999, and I was the second person in the 9th grade to have a mobile phone! My brother and I were the most populair guys in school! Only because we had mobile phones! It was just great... Great, great memories...

• 2008-07-17 18:12
  • M}ak

000000* access a secret menu :))

• 2008-06-09 16:48
  • mEA}
  • F

I have lost me Alcatel One Touch Easy manual and I will like you to get one for me.
hope to hear from you soon,.

• 2005-04-27 12:28
  • Sw}1

i forget my phone password.my phone is alcatel ot easy hf.if you have it please mail me

• 2005-01-31 22:10
  • mjFP

Alcatel one touch easy HF manual, in English (PDF file)http://www.telekomunikacije.co...easy_hf.ht­ml

• 2004-04-17 14:35

It's the decent phone which i had ever seen, because i am using this one since one year, i didn't got any problems with these and the facitilies helped me lot and i got the signals where the other mobiles not get.

• 2004-04-12 08:51

Could someone please let me know where i could download a user manual for the ALCATEL one touch easy HF.
The phone is easy to operate, i'm just having a few problems stoing and deleting old numbers.
Thank you for your help.

• 2003-11-24 14:57

how do I get a copy of the manual to know how to use the One Touch Easy HF?

• 2003-04-18 21:03

I live in a remote rural setting and this phone out performs most phones (esp. new little ones ) as it has awsome reception. I can get a signal where no other phone can.

• 2003-03-17 19:22

they sound good phones would be better if had vierbration

• 2002-11-17 06:17

Can anyone send me a user manual for Alcatel One Touch EASY HF phone.
Thanks
Gordan

• 2002-09-14 15:27

Nai golemiq bokluk koito sam imal!!!

• 2002-07-15 20:11

I's good

• 2002-07-04 03:10

I think this phone is amazing.I can do everything with it.I like it!!!

• 2002-02-27 01:36

This phone is very reliable. Great first phone, as it's very easy to use. I've had mine two years, so it's long lasting too!

• 2002-01-27 21:51

I'm from SriLanka. I bought the above ash color one. Phone is very good as
the longest battery life, nice looking and compatible but if it has the vibrating facility
and W@P it is the best.Any how Now THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE AT ANY MARKET
(ANY AUTHORIZED DEALERS) I want a buy another but couldn't find.

• 2001-09-27 23:53

Molim vas da mi pošaljetu uputstvo za upotrebu mobitela one touch easy hf

• 2001-07-20 03:45
Total of 24 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT Easy HF.