Alcatel OT Max db - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.5
7.8

it was my first phone when i was in muscat in 1998.
it was having excellent signal strength n good battery time.

• 2013-12-02 13:38
  • 6PT@

its was my first phone its great i never forget

• 2012-11-14 08:43
  • HHHH

My first phone back in 1998-99 ish, and I have to say I never had a problem with this handset, not like todays phones! battery life was good, voice calls were clear, only thing was a very small screen and nowadays for sms messsages it would be a big problem, but back then you didnt know any better lol

• 2011-11-10 10:47
  • ixum

Very nice
my bother gots it for me 10 years ago in dubi.
I found my first gf with it :)

• 2011-08-21 10:53
  • iKNF

My first cell. The best mobile ever i have had

• 2009-05-23 23:48
  • iBtv

The Alcatel One Touch Max DB was my first decent mobile phone. I got it on the Virgin network in October 2001 for 29.99p which included 5 credit on the SIM. It was a real bargain so I also bought one for my boyfriend and one for my parents (I put these other 2 handsets away for Christmas). 8 months earlier I'd bought one for my daughter for her birthday and that one had cost a little less at 28.49p! I continued using in for nearly 3 years until the day I walked into concrete ledge whilst it was in my hip pocket. The screen was cracked and although it still worked OK, it was impossible to read texts. To this day I am still using the Virgin Mobile SIM I got with it and now I actually work for the Virgin Mobile network! I loved this little phone and was proud of it!

• 2007-02-25 01:18
  • j1p}

broke within a year... so sad.

• 2007-01-30 18:04
  • wHrQ

My 1st phone when I was grade 5, that was year 2002. Simple phone with simple features. Call and Text phone.

• 2006-05-11 14:39
  • PSv}

For everything that has come since with mobile phone technology, this solid performer has never let me down. If all you care about is looks or mp3 ring tones you wouldn't have bought this phone anyway, so why are you looking at it? Luddites Rock!

• 2006-03-01 21:59
  • msgd

it was a very good phone for that time! I used hands-free really frequantly and the possibility to use AAA batteries once saved my life! So please...

• 2005-07-30 01:57
  • Mtrf

I had one and it was really good for its day. not many features but nice built in hands free.

• 2005-07-20 16:36
  • Mx@E

it's the worst phone ever crap calling crap texting no games 15 ringtones.
IT'S LUSH!
(sarcasm)

• 2005-04-18 19:12
  • mqcR

help.. where can we get a replacement battery?

• 2004-09-14 14:48

are you kidding? its shit. it does nothing.

• 2004-07-03 16:29

I have had my Alcatel One Touch 332 since last Boxing Day, I have had to take it back to the shop (Argos) twice, as my backlight on my colour screen went out. I wouldn't advise you to buy one as I have also had trouble with my buttons not working and working when they shouldn't do and spending all my credit as my Speed Dial buttons have been working themselves. Also, don't get Virgin Mobile as I can hardly ever get any signal. The best I've ever been on is O2 as it works out quite cheap.

• 2004-06-02 17:23

HI!!!i have the alcatel 320 and listening to my classic ringtones can get a little bit boring.If theres anyone out that can help with getting new ringtones,please be a savior!!!

• 2004-03-25 11:45

I love the alcatel, there is no searching thru menus to read messages or find names. I wouldn't have any other brand, the range is outstanding, and who cares about the polyfonic tones included in other brands.

• 2004-01-06 21:06

every time full signals is what i like in it

• 2003-09-19 14:06

verry good phone

• 2003-07-08 00:33

i`m looking for repair software for my Alcatel one touch db phone . lease assist me . however my ating is high for this fone

• 2003-02-21 00:33
Total of 44 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT Max db.