Alcatel OT-S319 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.3
6.0
6.5

it hase a blutooth and it has a radio and the internal memory is 2.5 mg plz check it gsmarena

• 2010-01-03 09:08
  • n94a

can anyone help me? how do you enter contacts into the memory , i keep going round in circles

• 2009-12-27 16:53
  • 0Fba

For question about this phone and its functions please mail me on un112@msn.com

• 2009-12-18 21:30
  • mA8e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-03 21:27 from 3pbp - click to readI agree - the instructions are rubbish! Stumbled across how to increase volume by accident - Menu. Settings. Ringtones. General. Edit. Press right hand side of centre key twice.

• 2009-12-08 10:47
  • mxa0

> In reply to may @ 2009-10-18 15:08 from mXcA - click to readmay, please go to "menu" then "settings" then 'ringtones" choose your profile (for example: general) then "edit" then "flip beep" and choose "silence" and the sound will be turned off :)

• 2009-11-21 23:03
  • ftZX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-29 21:03 from 2A3G - click to readRe: clamshell bleep - how to get rid of it!

thanks anoymous! had a look and found it!

go to "Settings" - then "Ringtones" - then go into options for the "General" settings - then "Edit" - then press the left side of the round button so u move along 8 pages and you should come to "Flip Beep" settings - and there it is!!

Thanks again, I was thinking about throwing it out the window as the bleeping was driving me nuts!

• 2009-10-30 21:33
  • mXDV

thanks anoymous! had a look and found it!

• 2009-10-30 21:32
  • mXDV

> In reply to shynal @ 2009-08-29 01:50 from PxWZ - click to readInterestingly, I've been told this phone is not USB compatible...! That was by Orange.
It's a great phone for a little price, though.

• 2009-10-30 17:23
  • MZ8x

> In reply to may @ 2009-10-18 15:08 from mXcA - click to readMy wife's phone will switch this off in silent mode only. It's annoying, and she tends to leave the clamshell open with the phone on the table most of the time.

• 2009-10-30 17:21
  • MZ8x

for more info visit alcatel webiste:

YOu can search for the instruction manual of phone

• 2009-10-29 21:03
  • 2A3G

like john and the other fella, id like to know how to turn off the annoying noise it makes whenever i open and close the clamshell. I've tried the clamshell option of "off" but that doesnt seem to do anything.

• 2009-10-18 15:08
  • mXcA

How do I alter the volume of the ring tone please. The instruction booklet is as helpful a colander for water. Thankyou.

• 2009-10-03 21:27
  • 3pbp

how to store data through usb

• 2009-08-29 01:50
  • PxWZ

You can go to voicemail by just holding down the 1 key. But how do you sync the phone to a mac, I'm trying to put my music on it, but my computer doesn't seem to pick up the phone even when its connected by USB?

• 2009-08-04 19:26
  • nGDT

> In reply to Knight Rider @ 2008-06-03 14:25 from mAJ3 - click to readI agree its a good lookin little number but am finding it difficult to set up. how do i change my key contacts how do i record a voicemail message

• 2009-07-25 00:03
  • nD9L

Hi just got this little phone but can't change my key contacts how do i do that? also can't work if I can put my own message on the phone for voicemail if I can how do i do this

• 2009-07-24 23:58
  • nD9L

> In reply to Knight Rider @ 2008-11-12 18:35 from mAJ3 - click to readHow do I get to change the volume on my alcatel phone? simple instructions please. Where can I get an instruction manual, thanks for your help

• 2009-07-02 10:09
  • nUfm

Voicemail is a service provided by your network carrier and not by the phone. In order for you to listen to your voicemail you need to call your voicemail number and listen to the messages there. If the phone was bought with the card included the voicemail number should be programmed in the phone and can be accessed by pressing the "1" with a long key press. If it is not preprogrammed you need to obtain the voicemail number through your carrier.

For more info on Alcatel un112@msn.com.

• 2009-06-17 14:46
  • mA8e

how do you listen to your voicemail,I have several messages but can't get to them

• 2009-05-18 18:08
  • nE92

If anybody needs additional info about this phone or any other new and old Alcatel please, do not ask it here... but email me directly on un112@msn.com. That way I will surely reply to you!

• 2009-04-10 13:52
  • mA8e
Total of 65 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel OT-S319.