Alcatel Pop C5 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.8
7.3

The phone is wow. Its fast. I can multitask. I can use different launchers. It does not hung. Big #alcatel

• 2015-05-20 07:41
  • Sbch

popc5,is the slowest phone i have ever had,internet is so slow i havent.......its just BAD

• 2015-05-03 15:28
  • CDFN

If you are looking for a fast operating phone that can multi task, do NOT go for the Alcatel Pop C5.
Beware of updates for this phone. Operation of this phone was worse after a forced update. What I mean by this is it did not give me the option to not update.
It gave a systems update warning, then locked up on to force the update.

Good luck to you if you choose to get the Pop C5.

• 2015-05-02 10:23
  • HKTx

after five month of use,its the slowest phone ever.it hangs unnecesarily and the earpice just isnt clear..dissapointment galore

• 2015-04-30 11:13
  • 9x1i

I bought this phone 8 months ago but in 3 months i started experiencing some irritating pop ups of all applications I have run making the phone stop all it's operations. I have tried to format it severally but it doesn't work. Sometimes I can't even make a call. I need a solution to this.

• 2015-04-29 10:03
  • r0ey

for a not expensive phone, excellent performance, very fast, picture resolution is acceptable, very nice shape

• 2015-04-25 18:32
  • B28@

I've had this phone for a year and 4 months. I had to do a factory reset over 10 times in these past months. At first it was brilliant I mean everything was even faster than an iPhone, I was amazed. In the 5-6th month everything went slow, its just horrible. I was in need of a phone and I thought that it wasn't overpriced and well built inside and out; personally I feel like I wasted money. Sorry Alcatel, its a no from me.

• 2015-04-24 23:29
  • gxKE

why compass doesnt work on my alcatel cpop5?

• 2015-04-23 05:05
  • Kg%K

I have this phone. At the beginning it was ok but later, after a few weeks, it started to bug and it slowed down a lot, to open applications such as facebook and browser takes a long time, sometimes not even open. For a long time I think about buying a new phone.

• 2015-04-14 19:22
  • JK}C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-22 03:45 from tuea - click to readthis phone is so good, fast browsing , loud speaker and bright flashlight.... but a lil' low on camera resolution

• 2015-04-09 07:53
  • PF5m

Aftermath series pure gaming rom 4.4.2 plays very smooth playing modern combat 4, ufc mobile, real boxing, dead trigger and many more, battery life no problem just calibrate after flashing rom no need to change my unit c5 is very nice phone.

• 2015-04-06 09:37
  • PT}x

Always log and hang please update the software

• 2015-03-25 13:56
  • v0qx

this phone r good or not ?

• 2015-03-22 03:45
  • tuea

How do I edit my pictures

• 2015-03-20 05:01
  • NM}c

Wen ever i try to use my camera it is telling me camera cannot be started also my flash light can u help me i love my phone an i don't want to change

• 2015-03-13 20:29
  • c{Ma

• 2015-03-13 20:26
  • c{Ma

> In reply to daf @ 2015-03-07 10:58 from t7XH - click to readthe unit was good,
but how am i going to upgrade it to lollipop?still my version was jelly bean or andriod os 4.2.2...
and i am not used my 3g on the phone when i used my mobile data...
help is much appreciated..thnk u in advance

• 2015-03-13 12:33
  • thbf

Excellent cost-benefit !!!!

• 2015-03-11 12:47
  • 8UBe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-28 06:10 from PT}x - click to readhow can i upgrade it to lollipop?

• 2015-03-07 10:58
  • t7XH

This phone works perfectly. love it

• 2015-03-04 12:27
  • rr41
Total of 404 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Pop C5.