Alcatel Pop C5 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.6
7.7
7.3

I got this phone a few months ago as a gift and we had no issues with it. The camera is not the greatest and as long as you keep in mind it's limitations due to 512Mb of RAM, this phone gets the job done. Sound quality was good, even on VOIP calls, Screen is nice. plays music and videos. WiFi is also stable. You can long press the bottom right touch-button which brings up the running apps and you can just stop them by closing unnecessary running apps, this way your phone will not slow down! If you are a hard-core gamer, look elsewhere or spend more money on a flagship phone.

• 2015-07-05 06:03
  • q}xu

I've been using pop c5 for over a year now. Unfortunately, this phone is not user friendly. The signal poor and the system is slow. The device is most of the time lagging. I certainly not gonna recommend pop c5.

• 2015-07-04 14:55
  • PT}x

This the slowest phone i ever had! Dont buy this or else, youll gonna end up wasting your money!

• 2015-06-27 11:06
  • Kg{r

• 2015-06-27 11:05
  • Kg{r

Should I buy this phone

• 2015-06-11 11:35
  • L2VV

> In reply to Yukigekidan @ 2015-01-01 13:18 from PT}D - click to readGo to settings ,applications,example facebook click that and and choose force stop ,then go to running you see you free some ram space ,do that to every app ,then in the running application on the upper click you see aplication that you have to use force stop

• 2015-06-07 03:45
  • v0qT

Go for nokia lumia 630 until its available,super quality phone ,can play game loft six guns watch on youtube ,superb camera big sensor ,always use you tube before you buy cellphone, I have pop c5 for 1 year super bad ram,camera battery ,only play kids game believe me ,

• 2015-06-07 03:31
  • v0qT

Anyone get to root their pop c5? If so, what did you use?

• 2015-06-05 21:56
  • rrn9

> In reply to Zahn2009 @ 2015-03-11 12:47 from 8UBe - click to readi started using my alcatel pop c5 and i found that its RAM usage most of the times are high. When you install too many apps, you will end up restarting your phone. there are times i need to turn off my phone when it just hung. I don't know if this goes the same with other android phones. Alcatel C5 probably is the least smartphone you should buy.

• 2015-06-05 03:25
  • sxnd

> In reply to ronnie @ 2014-11-14 21:29 from QuDZ - click to read Did your phone is now okay? Becaause mine was at the same case as yours my alcatel c5-when i turned it on it just only keep showing the alcatel one touch it doesnt opened anymore

• 2015-06-04 12:21
  • PT}x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-06 09:37 from PT}x - click to readNo it is very slow when it comes to using all these games and the lagging is extremely bad

• 2015-06-01 00:28
  • Q@}T

The phone is wow. Its fast. I can multitask. I can use different launchers. It does not hung. Big #alcatel

• 2015-05-20 07:41
  • Sbch

popc5,is the slowest phone i have ever had,internet is so slow i havent.......its just BAD

• 2015-05-03 15:28
  • CDFN

If you are looking for a fast operating phone that can multi task, do NOT go for the Alcatel Pop C5.
Beware of updates for this phone. Operation of this phone was worse after a forced update. What I mean by this is it did not give me the option to not update.
It gave a systems update warning, then locked up on to force the update.

Good luck to you if you choose to get the Pop C5.

• 2015-05-02 10:23
  • HKTx

after five month of use,its the slowest phone ever.it hangs unnecesarily and the earpice just isnt clear..dissapointment galore

• 2015-04-30 11:13
  • 9x1i

I bought this phone 8 months ago but in 3 months i started experiencing some irritating pop ups of all applications I have run making the phone stop all it's operations. I have tried to format it severally but it doesn't work. Sometimes I can't even make a call. I need a solution to this.

• 2015-04-29 10:03
  • r0ey

for a not expensive phone, excellent performance, very fast, picture resolution is acceptable, very nice shape

• 2015-04-25 18:32
  • B28@

I've had this phone for a year and 4 months. I had to do a factory reset over 10 times in these past months. At first it was brilliant I mean everything was even faster than an iPhone, I was amazed. In the 5-6th month everything went slow, its just horrible. I was in need of a phone and I thought that it wasn't overpriced and well built inside and out; personally I feel like I wasted money. Sorry Alcatel, its a no from me.

• 2015-04-24 23:29
  • gxKE

why compass doesnt work on my alcatel cpop5?

• 2015-04-23 05:05
  • Kg%K

I have this phone. At the beginning it was ok but later, after a few weeks, it started to bug and it slowed down a lot, to open applications such as facebook and browser takes a long time, sometimes not even open. For a long time I think about buying a new phone.

• 2015-04-14 19:22
  • JK}C
Total of 415 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Pop C5.