Alcatel Pop C5 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.7
7.9
7.5

Guys can i turn off the homescreen light? and how? please tell me?

• 2014-09-21 14:05
  • tCQp

> In reply to Niki @ 2014-09-06 11:39 from HBmy - click to readHi,for solution of ur c5 po...look into mudah.my under phone and gadgets , for a guy who does what u require for a mere Rm50 ringgit.And i have to tell you ....he is realy good at this.Works fine after that.If ur a malaysin only.Klang valley.

• 2014-09-21 07:20
  • RJ7u

> In reply to rickfel @ 2014-09-17 16:09 from v0qp - click to readjust free up your internal space ,some application take alot of space

• 2014-09-18 15:51
  • CDJb

I got my alcatel a month ago.. and now its lag. How can i make it unlag?

• 2014-09-17 16:09
  • v0qp

WOW! What an incredible phone is ALCATEL POP C5. For the first time I used it, I feel like I'm dreaming but yet I'm not. This phone is enough for me. Though it is not pocket-sized but for me it is heart-sized phone. It really fits in my heart. This is better than any SAMSUNG, SONY, ad etc-alike phone. It has good display accompanied with good charaters. It is also good for whom finding a natural and clear screen phones. Though don't full-pack the phone with many apps and anything 'cause it has only 512MB RAm, but it is better only for normal working people. BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BUY AFFORDABLE & SATISFYING PHONE w/ DURABLE feautures, NO DOUBTS AND REGRESTS, then buy this.

• 2014-09-15 10:58
  • t7Xh

Go to the settings and download the language dictionary again it's usually deleted after the upgrade.

• 2014-09-15 08:31
  • NXKc

> In reply to chommot @ 2014-08-12 17:52 from IVJe - click to readYeah. Mine too

• 2014-09-13 23:33
  • w0Pt

Guys, please do remember that the first purpose of the mobiles are for used for "Communication", okay? if your looking for a great camera. Why not buy yourself a DIGICAM so that you will be satisfied. okay!!!

• 2014-09-11 12:58
  • GAdr

proximity sensor stopped working after 4 months and AC of the screen corrupted and performance sucks need more memory it's verry slow and front and main camera is very poor

• 2014-09-10 16:24
  • fvBZ

how was the update of pop c5?does it has issues?

• 2014-09-09 14:30
  • 2AuP

> In reply to willie @ 2014-08-14 10:06 from N7Dq - click to readAsk alcatel for the code

• 2014-09-08 16:15
  • r0qF

Hi I recently there was an update available for my alcatel one touch pop c5 and I downloaded it, since than my phone doesn't work good anymore, I especialy have problems with the browser and the swift keyboard, they do't react good anymore, I did a factory reset but that didn't help, anyone any solution? Thnx!

• 2014-09-06 11:39
  • HBmy

Anyone problem with Lad flash. (take a pink picture) ???

• 2014-09-05 19:24
  • ptRU

How to open the led light in front? I already downloaded the light flow lite app but still not working..

• 2014-09-05 18:17
  • th6L

how to root this phone? my alcatel C5 is very good and supperb battery life almost 1day

• 2014-09-05 13:16
  • tCQp

is very good

• 2014-09-03 21:04
  • 9y71

Is an Alcatel Pop C5 screen scratch proof or not?

• 2014-09-01 20:36
  • Nssr

I got this phone for like, few days ago. so far it has been good to me. Rooted it using MOBOGENIE and it's not as slow as most of the guys thought it would be. A little disappointment when the RAM is only 512mb but with Dual Core 1.3GHz I think this should be OKAY because I think this is what you get with around 100 EUR. The screen's colour is better than my previous Alcatel One Touch series phone. Suggest you guys to download "Blue Light Filter", it's a nice app.
Phone Overall Rating: 8/10

• 2014-08-31 04:27
  • PTG3

i also face so many problems with the phone.....it's really irritating using idea phone

• 2014-08-29 11:14
  • uu2x

Camera is poor no Auto Focus, memory should be at least 1gb.

• 2014-08-29 06:56
  • 7XHn
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Pop C5.