Alcatel Pop C5 - user opinions and reviews

Alcatel

7.7
7.9
7.5

i buy c5 few days ago ,av realize tat simcard slot it cannot accept more tat 2sim... how can u unblock the port plz...help plz!!!

• 2014-10-02 11:48
  • r08y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-30 19:49 from pVXY - click to readHe/shes right, Infact the low entry phones of samsung poor in performance, I have an alcatel C9 which falls in the category of midrange phones, comparing it to galaxy core 2 which is more expensive and has lower specs.. ofcourse people would prefer c9 because its worth buying it. Why do i know this? I use to have Galaxy core, To be honest I regret buying, first because its price doesnt match the specs, at a price segment of $195.00, there are phones out there with higher specs but cheaper price. Its like the only thing you're buying in Samsung products is their name. To make it short, Samsung's low entry lvl phones suck.

• 2014-10-01 12:29
  • v0q9

• 2014-10-01 08:31
  • v0q9

the radio of mo POP C5 do not work, the agency just change another one any one can help me to set up radio

• 2014-10-01 00:37
  • Pwvv

> In reply to nYJEolC @ 2014-09-15 10:58 from t7Xh - click to readStay away from this model.
It is completely useless.

Better than Samsung? HAH ... Keep on dreaming !!!

• 2014-09-30 19:49
  • pVXY

Problem phone can not update can not read sim needs to be factory reset weekly,do yourself a favour stay away from this model !

• 2014-09-29 23:13
  • uFpK

> In reply to malteser @ 2014-09-28 08:20 from gxJU - click to readYep. If you don't selfie a lot, its rear is good enough I take good pics with it. As for the front, it's VGA and not very satisfactory but I can live with it. And yes,It has enough space for all.

• 2014-09-29 18:06
  • vpY2

can it skype without delay

• 2014-09-29 06:34
  • r0Ab

> In reply to maria @ 2014-08-24 05:46 from v0qT - click to readHow you phone get more smoothy ?

• 2014-09-28 19:58
  • PTG3

I want to buy Alcatel pop c5. Can anyone tell me if it takes decent photoes . And if the internal space is sufficient to download fb, skype and whatsapp

• 2014-09-28 08:20
  • gxJU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-23 21:38 from Pdda - click to readOf course..better than galaxy s5

• 2014-09-27 17:52
  • KZ85

for me it's an exceptionnal phone !better than a samsung

• 2014-09-23 21:38
  • Pdda

Guys can i turn off the homescreen light? and how? please tell me?

• 2014-09-21 14:05
  • tCQp

> In reply to Niki @ 2014-09-06 11:39 from HBmy - click to readHi,for solution of ur c5 po...look into mudah.my under phone and gadgets , for a guy who does what u require for a mere Rm50 ringgit.And i have to tell you ....he is realy good at this.Works fine after that.If ur a malaysin only.Klang valley.

• 2014-09-21 07:20
  • RJ7u

> In reply to rickfel @ 2014-09-17 16:09 from v0qp - click to readjust free up your internal space ,some application take alot of space

• 2014-09-18 15:51
  • CDJb

I got my alcatel a month ago.. and now its lag. How can i make it unlag?

• 2014-09-17 16:09
  • v0qp

WOW! What an incredible phone is ALCATEL POP C5. For the first time I used it, I feel like I'm dreaming but yet I'm not. This phone is enough for me. Though it is not pocket-sized but for me it is heart-sized phone. It really fits in my heart. This is better than any SAMSUNG, SONY, ad etc-alike phone. It has good display accompanied with good charaters. It is also good for whom finding a natural and clear screen phones. Though don't full-pack the phone with many apps and anything 'cause it has only 512MB RAm, but it is better only for normal working people. BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BUY AFFORDABLE & SATISFYING PHONE w/ DURABLE feautures, NO DOUBTS AND REGRESTS, then buy this.

• 2014-09-15 10:58
  • t7Xh

Go to the settings and download the language dictionary again it's usually deleted after the upgrade.

• 2014-09-15 08:31
  • NXKc

> In reply to chommot @ 2014-08-12 17:52 from IVJe - click to readYeah. Mine too

• 2014-09-13 23:33
  • w0Pt

Guys, please do remember that the first purpose of the mobiles are for used for "Communication", okay? if your looking for a great camera. Why not buy yourself a DIGICAM so that you will be satisfied. okay!!!

• 2014-09-11 12:58
  • GAdr
Total of 315 user reviews and opinions for Alcatel Pop C5.