A supposed leaked back panel sheds more light on the iPhone 5
We've already seen a similar back panel leak. Unfortunately that doesn't make these parts any more authentic. However, if we assume these are the real deal, this leak brings a few new facts to the table:
- The 3.5mm audio jack will be moved to the bottom of the device.
- The new panel is a unibody unit and includes both the back panel and the middle plate, which houses all the electronics components.
- The SIM tray on the new iPhone will actually be smaller, so Apple might be moving to a new SIM standard.
Furthermore, this new leak provides some hard evidence to backup previous rumors as well:
- The new iPhone will have a bigger screen but it's only taller than the current one, not wider.
- The new iPhone will have a smaller proprietary connector.
- The back piece is made out of metal, but there are patches of glass top and bottom.
- The new iPhone will be slimmer than the current 4S model.
But enough talking here's the video that shows all of these:Source | Via
Some of you people need to learn how to write in English. Reading the comments is hilarious. Maybe you should all comment on a Rosetta Stone, learn English page rather than a smartphone site?
- 2012-07-16 12:45
we are not jealous on android users. how can we be jalous on poor people?
- 2012-07-14 09:14
- 2012-06-20 07:34