Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Camera sucks!

• 2014-10-15 06:54
  • tWhB

> In reply to Zen @ 2014-10-05 16:59 from UD{8 - click to readTake note it's "Scratch Resistant" not "Scratch Proof"

• 2014-10-06 14:19
  • wHrS

Dafuq its not a scratch resistant glass! I have this ipad2 and after 4-6months i see many scratches!!! Pretty mad!

• 2014-10-05 16:59
  • UD{8

I have and iPad 2 WiFi model I would like to know can I connect a pendrive using otg cable and transfer all the pics and videos to my I pad and also connect datacard ( dongle ) using the otg cable pls help me with the information

• 2014-09-25 06:35
  • 7tx3

I have a iPad 2 WiFi model I would like to know can I connect a datacard to this iPad using an otg cable pls respond me n help me in this issue

• 2014-09-25 04:50
  • 7tJ5

i laic it

• 2014-08-24 16:25
  • rA2Z
  • F

will cost £120 to replace both screens and with 12 month warranty from local market phone shop

• 2014-08-11 18:25
  • MVg6

Apple want £200 and give me a new ipad2, which is expensive!

• 2014-08-11 18:24

Hi folks

My ipad2 has been dropped afew times whilst sitting at home. Now the acreen has gone funny, its gone purple and flickers. I cant swipe the red tab to switch it off, as the screen will go blank.
Now i have switched it off by pressing the 2 buttons together!

Any help?

• 2014-07-31 11:20

When compare to ipad 2 ipad 4 has good features

• 2014-07-06 07:47
  • X}XH

> In reply to Khalid Adriano @ 2014-06-14 11:59 from Trjb - click to readI had the iPad Mini (1st gen) and that has the same specs as your iPad 2.
Now i have the iPad mini 2 and the difference, in my opinion, is very much noticeable. Display, processing time and smoothness is amazing.
If you can afford the upgrade, i'd recommend it.
If you're still considering, carry your iPad 2 to the apple store and play with it and an iPad air. Feel the difference.

• 2014-06-20 02:09
  • q{dQ

did anyone upgraded from ipad 2 to ipad air? I really cant find a solid reason to do that. Ipad 2 has great display and video playing, even front vga camera works perfect on Skype no one complained about it. I don't know please guys if there is a solid reason that you see let me know and I will buy the ipad air immediately!

• 2014-06-14 11:59
  • Trjb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-22 20:51 from tZtr - click to readDONT EVER BUY IPAD 2 because it's too old and the camera is just plain sucks,i repeat SUCKS just buy iPad 3 or above.

• 2014-06-11 08:31
  • IVBH

> In reply to Rrrrr @ 2014-04-13 16:04 from v0qT - click to readDo u have any credit/decard info on there

• 2014-05-20 02:55
  • Ibxr

Hi..can anyone help me?i bought this from a friend and he already forgot his password from icloud,can anyone help me on how to delete his acct?and one thing more I can't download free from play store or iTunes even though I have already signed up already for free..it kept on asking if I have a credit..please help me on this..

• 2014-04-13 16:04
  • v0qT

Good-l need to know about its picture quality with Just 0.7 MP (camera Quality)

• 2014-03-22 20:51
  • tZtr

Any specially recommended free softwares that can be used over this iPad.

I would love to know about it.

• 2014-01-19 15:00
  • S35r

hi, i would like to ask for help. i have been using my ipad 2 for 1 year and a half, and aside from youtube, i couldn't watch any movies from other sites. so can you recommend a site that i would be able to watch movies for free and is compatible with an ipad?

• 2014-01-17 14:33
  • MkXA

dear robban1711 as your comment on ipad 2 was "I hate ipad buy an androidphone or tablet" i am using ipad 2 since 1 year but having no lag or any problem ! it doesn't matter to spend more money in buying an ipad than to buy and android tab or phone ! recently i bought samsung's galaxy tab 3 ! ANDROID so only one week has passed but there are lots of errors and it lags while playing clash of the clans ! sometimes it restart itself while i am doing some important work ! no any problem with hardware BUT the software ANDROID sucks ! so if i pay 150 euros on tab 3 ! and it will work fine for just 3 months then obviously i will change my tab into nexus or any other it will cost me 550 etc.. so i am using ipad 2 ios 7.0 since 1 year so there is no problem ! and no lagging ! i would recommend you to leave android and join IOS !

• 2014-01-14 15:34
  • KIqN

> In reply to robban1711 @ 2013-12-25 23:08 from nqq7 - click to readIt's awsome I love it (don't go for android it' lags so much
And it's just ugly)

• 2014-01-08 03:39
  • siUW
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi.