Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

When compare to ipad 2 ipad 4 has good features

• 2014-07-06 07:47
  • X}XH

> In reply to Khalid Adriano @ 2014-06-14 11:59 from Trjb - click to readI had the iPad Mini (1st gen) and that has the same specs as your iPad 2.
Now i have the iPad mini 2 and the difference, in my opinion, is very much noticeable. Display, processing time and smoothness is amazing.
If you can afford the upgrade, i'd recommend it.
If you're still considering, carry your iPad 2 to the apple store and play with it and an iPad air. Feel the difference.

• 2014-06-20 02:09
  • q{dQ

did anyone upgraded from ipad 2 to ipad air? I really cant find a solid reason to do that. Ipad 2 has great display and video playing, even front vga camera works perfect on Skype no one complained about it. I don't know please guys if there is a solid reason that you see let me know and I will buy the ipad air immediately!

• 2014-06-14 11:59
  • Trjb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-22 20:51 from tZtr - click to readDONT EVER BUY IPAD 2 because it's too old and the camera is just plain sucks,i repeat SUCKS just buy iPad 3 or above.

• 2014-06-11 08:31
  • IVBH

> In reply to Rrrrr @ 2014-04-13 16:04 from v0qT - click to readDo u have any credit/decard info on there

• 2014-05-20 02:55
  • Ibxr

Hi..can anyone help me?i bought this from a friend and he already forgot his password from icloud,can anyone help me on how to delete his acct?and one thing more I can't download free from play store or iTunes even though I have already signed up already for free..it kept on asking if I have a credit..please help me on this..

• 2014-04-13 16:04
  • v0qT

Good-l need to know about its picture quality with Just 0.7 MP (camera Quality)

• 2014-03-22 20:51
  • tZtr

Any specially recommended free softwares that can be used over this iPad.

I would love to know about it.

• 2014-01-19 15:00
  • S35r

hi, i would like to ask for help. i have been using my ipad 2 for 1 year and a half, and aside from youtube, i couldn't watch any movies from other sites. so can you recommend a site that i would be able to watch movies for free and is compatible with an ipad?

• 2014-01-17 14:33
  • MkXA

dear robban1711 as your comment on ipad 2 was "I hate ipad buy an androidphone or tablet" i am using ipad 2 since 1 year but having no lag or any problem ! it doesn't matter to spend more money in buying an ipad than to buy and android tab or phone ! recently i bought samsung's galaxy tab 3 ! ANDROID so only one week has passed but there are lots of errors and it lags while playing clash of the clans ! sometimes it restart itself while i am doing some important work ! no any problem with hardware BUT the software ANDROID sucks ! so if i pay 150 euros on tab 3 ! and it will work fine for just 3 months then obviously i will change my tab into nexus or any other it will cost me 550 etc.. so i am using ipad 2 ios 7.0 since 1 year so there is no problem ! and no lagging ! i would recommend you to leave android and join IOS !

• 2014-01-14 15:34
  • KIqN

> In reply to robban1711 @ 2013-12-25 23:08 from nqq7 - click to readIt's awsome I love it (don't go for android it' lags so much
And it's just ugly)

• 2014-01-08 03:39
  • siUW

I hate ipad buy an androidphone or tablet

• 2013-12-25 23:08
  • nqq7

> In reply to Shutup @ 2013-11-03 10:52 from KIAg - click to readI agree , The iPad 2 is way to expensive. It's so old. For an extra 100 dollars you can get the iPad air. Lighter , thinner, faster, better display . Everything is better. Or you could get the iPad mini 2 for the same price. It has pretty much everything the iPad air has. I thing the iPad 2 should be 199 dollers . I would make the ipad 4 the same price as the iPad 2 is.

• 2013-11-06 16:15
  • 4Keg

The price should be 199$ according to apples tradition when the iPad 3 came out the price was cut to 399$ then the iPad 4 came out the price was same as 1 year ago 399$ but should've been 299$ according to apple no the iPad air came out and still they are selling it for effing 399$ come on cut the price to atleast 249$!

• 2013-11-03 10:52
  • KIAg

> In reply to Tanya S @ 2013-09-29 11:21 from kaKP - click to readyup... i had the problen with ion 7.0.2 beta...
upgrade to ios 7.0.3 and my problem is history...
the battery glitch also fixed...

• 2013-10-28 07:07
  • IVG}

I am having wifi connection failure while other devices remain connected. Ideas? I have chosen not to update to os7. Could that be a factor?

• 2013-10-12 23:22
  • qMH2

Does anyone have a problem with the keyboard since iOS 7 when you begin to type it looks glitchy/messed up for a few seconds?
Can anyone explain this if you understand what im trying to say please,
Thanks for the help!

• 2013-09-29 11:21
  • kaKP

I have an ipad2 got two years back and waorking normally.Now it is not holding the battery power and every 2-3 minutes requires recharging.Enquired for replacenment of battery but not available in India, says the authrorised dealer M/s Redington.One option is to pay Rs 18,000/- and they will send it to Apple and get repaired or else they will replace it.I thinkk it is not worth and so i have to throw it out the graet Apple ipad2 within two years.

• 2013-09-24 17:29
  • u144

> In reply to pokay @ 2013-09-09 23:50 from Dnh% - click to readIts cool

• 2013-09-19 07:55
  • kaJn

> In reply to Misha @ 2013-09-16 20:09 from Nr7C - click to readWhat's your question?

• 2013-09-19 07:51
  • kaJn
Total of 312 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi.