Anonymous, 15 Dec 2012Dear, whats app is not compatible with ipad.. so you can use LINE instead, its compatible with... morePlease help my. How can i use Whatsapp on Ipad ? You said "line" . How must i use step to step? Thanx sam
I bought ipad2 about 9 month and so sad when the camera shutter doesn't work even I ready rebooted.
question,if the ipad is jailbreaked.. would i still able to update the iOS of the said device? also what kinds of problem do i experience once it is jailbreaked? a friend of mine told me not to jailbreak the said device because there will be a problem with the battery of the device. thanks!
I have bought a Ipad 2 and a Ipad 3 , I think that the Ipad 2 is better from the 3 .
I have my new iPad.
I´m using It.
Let me tell You...
This is the only device that I like from Apple
It's really great
I think the next i pad should be call the ualtmite i pad because it can call any cell phone
ebahdah, 13 Nov 2012i can't believe whats app is not compatable with Ipad. It is a very big minus for ipad. Dear, whats app is not compatible with ipad.. so you can use LINE instead, its compatible with iphone & ipad.:)
Hi. I just want to inquire if the back cover of ipad 2 is just plain? Unlike ipad 1 there is black on the edge.. thanks
Why can't I Apple just allow ipad users to be able to send text messages from them? All the hardware is there on the tabs already, i think. It's time to let ipad users get the ability to send sms messages. Almost all android tablet users are able to send text from their devices. Apple, wake up and send us a patch, please. otherwise, i'm going android
sah, 11 Nov 2012what is the main difference between ipad 2 and ipad 3 ??????? plz detailThese are the differences:1-4g network and better wi-fi.2-4 times resolution.3-Retina display.4-very very much better video camera and photo camera and secondary camera with more features.5-better CPU and GPU.6-1GB ram that iPad 2 has 512 MB ram.7-Better support.for example iPad 3's iOS 6 update packs Siri but iPad 2's not.The worse things are iPad 3 is thicker and heavier but it's not very heavy that you can't carry and because it's pretty with a great design,you don't feel that it's thick and you feel it's very thin.
i can't believe whats app is not compatable with Ipad. It is a very big minus for ipad.
what is the main difference between ipad 2 and ipad 3 ??????? plz detail
I would like to say a few things regarding the disadvatages.
1. Absence of Flash, actually i haven't noticed it at all. I have an Ipad for more than one year and only once i needed to open a flash content.
2. I tunes. It's actually advantage, not disadvantage managing everything with itunes.
3. The cameras are quite good for the things they are designed to do - conversations. No one would consider taking actual pictures with such enormous device...
4. Why would you need standard USB port...
5. The smart cover is very smart.
6. The battery is still 10 hours of usage even after more then a year. I dont need to replace it.
7. There is plenty of space in the cloud, dropbox etc, you don't need more memory and you can easily synchronise different content via itunes.
8. There are plenty of apps for IPAD, not for iphone that are scaled.
I have seen android tablets, and they look antient and even the newest (october 2012) seem to be slower in user experience than ipad 2, and most of the apps for android are made for the phone version, not specifficaly for tablets and look funny. I dont know any other device that is so smooth and fast (ipad 3,4)
I like my ipad!