Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.5
6.6

> In reply to me @ 2011-03-16 17:01 from b6bt - click to readI'm using both android n ios...each has its adv...neither is perfect...but I'm loving both...

• 2011-03-19 09:48
  • uRIm

Apple IPAD - Whyc would you want to have an Ipad which can not play majority of most popular content? I think IPad has its popularity because IPad fans are getting more upset when somebdiy is confirming the truth about its weakness. And in repsosne they fight, they argue to try to avoid being considered as id.... buying it without having purpose of using it..

• 2011-03-18 15:49
  • 3aKa

2011

year of copycats...

and

year of fanboys / anti apple...

• 2011-03-18 15:37
  • PUBr

> In reply to massie @ 2011-03-15 16:00 from Mfyc - click to readOk seriously??? Are you an idiot??? the iPad2 is NOT A PHONE!!! Ugh....you don't even know what the iPad2 can do, but you want to comment on it's 'shortcomings'?

• 2011-03-17 09:49
  • fX6K

perfect.... lovely..... awesome.... the best tablet in the world
i hate Android

• 2011-03-16 17:01
  • b6bt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-16 06:54 from PUU2 - click to readImagine the two statements being said to you:

Statement A: I think you're making a mistake, because ..........

Statement B: You're stupid! (no reason)

Both are negative statements, but I doubt that you would react the same way to them.

• 2011-03-16 09:59
  • mTWB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-16 06:54 from PUU2 - click to readNegative views are ok. Blatant bashing for no good reason is not.

• 2011-03-16 09:58
  • mTWB

> In reply to S Roy. @ 2011-03-15 15:55 from PWhq - click to readSeriously if u can't take -ve view....it is no wonder u can never improve. Things can only gets better when u hv to face n not follow like a sheep.

• 2011-03-16 06:54
  • PUU2

Bad design,the size n weight, yr hand will be sore in no time. Looks more like a drinks serving tray.

• 2011-03-16 06:44
  • PUU2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-15 03:32 from PUU2 - click to readi agree crap phone with normal specs. . . maybe a 12 megapixel would have excite me a bit with HD video recording, and much more. . . just a big screen phone with little intension hahahahahahahah

• 2011-03-15 16:00
  • Mfyc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-15 03:32 from PUU2 - click to readThen why don't u design smthin urself.....seriously everybody's a critic.....

• 2011-03-15 15:55
  • PWhq

> In reply to Dave @ 2011-03-14 16:09 from m7d0 - click to readVideo chat.

Less so for photography, in that I agree with you, better to use the one on your iPhone, or other smartphone that you may have.

• 2011-03-15 13:57
  • mTWB

crapy design with weird features...lol

• 2011-03-15 03:32

this link is fake
jst work of graphics

• 2011-03-15 03:12
  • KIfN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-14 12:38 from mTWB - click to readI didnt understand why they put a camera on it. Most people will have an iphone with there ipad and the camera on my iphone blows the ipad camera away. I would use that rather than the poor one on the ipad.

• 2011-03-14 16:09
  • m7d0

> In reply to darkmonday @ 2011-03-14 07:42 from q8ib - click to readApple is positioning a device that tries to cover a broad spectrum of consumers, and no device will ever fully satisfy all of them. Having a camera on a tablet is a relatively new feature, which adds cost to production. The key is striking a balance for the 2 uses, that is 1. Video chat and 2. Photography.

We can safely assume that Apple thinks that the Tablet photography market isnt about to explode just yet, which I agree with. Most people will use it for video chat, and/or very casual photography. So in this, the camera choice is probably justified.

That beng said, if competitors start offering better cameras, and the demand for it is strong, the iPad would probably come with better cameras later. For now, if this keeps the price of the ipad competitive, it is a trade off that I am ok to live with.

• 2011-03-14 12:38
  • mTWB

if u gonna put a camera this bad on it u shouldnt put any camera on it. still a very nice device, i think i will get the Xoom when the wifi edition comes out

• 2011-03-14 07:42
  • q8ib

Not my kind of gadget. I hate the idea of my sim card being sliced into small piece. Ipad 1 did it to me. I got bored of IPAD with no flash, sold it after 1 week of use, leave me with 2 sim card which I am unable to use. To lazy get a replacement from carrier.

Useless piece of junk both IPAD 1 & IPAD 2 no pre-install office even make them both worthless. I won't buy it again or I won't get it even it's given to me free. Still prefer my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

• 2011-03-14 05:55
  • tVtE

You all should check this new Tablet... not so famous in the market... but going to be hot cake soon
I don't understand why they don't have it on GSMARENA...

• 2011-03-14 05:47
  • M{gE

Not really a phone in my opinion!

• 2011-03-13 20:53
  • nimF
Total of 879 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.