Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

1781908

6.8
6.7
6.8

> In reply to min @ 2014-08-19 19:08 from PScc - click to readJust check battery timing because it's built in. otherwise its ok for reading ebooks

• 2014-09-02 07:32
  • X}u9

I am a teacher. I like to use it to read pdf and E book.I don't want to take my real books made of paper.Can it replace them. Now i am going to buy old one from my friend.You agree?

• 2014-08-19 19:08
  • PScc

• 2014-08-19 19:07
  • PScc

> In reply to Kritika @ 2014-06-04 13:46 from vIay - click to readIpad will always be the most valuable device for "people who doesnt belong with the I.T. industry".... :))

• 2014-08-16 18:08
  • vaN}

> In reply to Fawzyos @ 2013-09-26 15:06 from NuVB - click to readI have exact same problem. I bought my iPad 3 last August. After using 5 months , the should got very noisy and fuzzy. I bought it back to Apple in Feb 2014 and I got a new one for replacement. The sound got very noisy again after 3 months. I didn't do anything. I was watch the show and in the middle of show the sound just happen became noisy again. The iPad is sitting the desk, no one touch or move. It happened the sound broken again and can't hear the voice but rough noisy. I brought back to Apple again. The apple guy told me it's my problem and accused me that I was not careful using my iPad or something about my environment. Come on. I had iPad 3 and I also have another 2 mini iPad , they are in the same environment and I use the same way. I have never had any problem with any of them. I told them the sound device on iPad 3 is defective. However, it's still under warranty, they replaced for me today. I just turned on my brand new iPad just now. The sound is very bad and noisy. I can't used it to listen a music or movie because it sounds the background has a lot of noisy . You can't hear anything but noisy. This is my 3rd one and I just picked up from Apple store today. They don't want to admit, it's defects. Anyone has any comments or solution to correct the noisy issue?

• 2014-06-23 10:36
  • shbi

iPad is one such device dat does it all for u.someone posted that ppl do not do real professional work.but it's on u how u get habituated with new products.i know a doctor who uses the iPad for his work.i suppose he is not an idiot to do so.and also did not become a doctor overnight.
iPad is and will always be the most valuable and important product to me.and ppl who accept changes.

• 2014-06-04 13:46
  • vIay

> In reply to love apple @ 2014-01-13 21:36 from N7Tc - click to readI suppose People who say using iPad has replaced their laptops dont do real professional work or are trying to make others fool.
I too own an iPad mini. It's good But only for entertainment purposes and casual works like checking mails etc. It can never match the ease and power of a laptop.

• 2014-05-04 18:49
  • KAG0

Excellent tablet, great design, great display. Easiness of usage. I would only change the way of transferring content on device. It is pretty stupid. Android have simple solution for this, i don't understand why Apple don't implement the same.

• 2014-04-26 11:23
  • pp}Q

i am thinkin to get one, it still looks a great powerful device, and its apple :D

• 2014-02-22 18:30
  • dPNe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-06 15:13 from v0qT - click to readit has a 30 pin

• 2014-02-14 00:01
  • 0aaF

best tablet ever very nice performance nice features and design i updated my ipad to ios7 still fast no bugs
and my friend has ipad 4 there is no deference and it has nice sound and nice video plus its camera is excellent after i bought it i had never used my laptop

• 2014-01-13 21:36
  • N7Tc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-06 15:13 from v0qT - click to readNopee the old one

• 2013-12-23 00:30
  • 4t@G

Does ipad 3 uses a lightning charger

• 2013-12-06 15:13
  • v0qT

> In reply to vic @ 2012-12-18 18:16 from fuNc - click to readSettings then general and then software update.

• 2013-11-01 14:52
  • nCdv

Does the iPad 3 has retina display?What is the truth?

• 2013-10-28 11:06
  • t7Xi

Not much of a difference between the 4th gen and this

• 2013-10-15 01:05
  • 4nHY

power to help those whom need

• 2013-10-09 05:27
  • 01KG
Total of 397 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi.