Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.8
6.7
6.8

> In reply to Fawzyos @ 2013-09-26 15:06 from NuVB - click to readI have exact same problem. I bought my iPad 3 last August. After using 5 months , the should got very noisy and fuzzy. I bought it back to Apple in Feb 2014 and I got a new one for replacement. The sound got very noisy again after 3 months. I didn't do anything. I was watch the show and in the middle of show the sound just happen became noisy again. The iPad is sitting the desk, no one touch or move. It happened the sound broken again and can't hear the voice but rough noisy. I brought back to Apple again. The apple guy told me it's my problem and accused me that I was not careful using my iPad or something about my environment. Come on. I had iPad 3 and I also have another 2 mini iPad , they are in the same environment and I use the same way. I have never had any problem with any of them. I told them the sound device on iPad 3 is defective. However, it's still under warranty, they replaced for me today. I just turned on my brand new iPad just now. The sound is very bad and noisy. I can't used it to listen a music or movie because it sounds the background has a lot of noisy . You can't hear anything but noisy. This is my 3rd one and I just picked up from Apple store today. They don't want to admit, it's defects. Anyone has any comments or solution to correct the noisy issue?

• 2014-06-23 10:36
  • shbi

iPad is one such device dat does it all for u.someone posted that ppl do not do real professional work.but it's on u how u get habituated with new products.i know a doctor who uses the iPad for his work.i suppose he is not an idiot to do so.and also did not become a doctor overnight.
iPad is and will always be the most valuable and important product to me.and ppl who accept changes.

• 2014-06-04 13:46
  • vIay

> In reply to love apple @ 2014-01-13 21:36 from N7Tc - click to readI suppose People who say using iPad has replaced their laptops dont do real professional work or are trying to make others fool.
I too own an iPad mini. It's good But only for entertainment purposes and casual works like checking mails etc. It can never match the ease and power of a laptop.

• 2014-05-04 18:49
  • KAG0

Excellent tablet, great design, great display. Easiness of usage. I would only change the way of transferring content on device. It is pretty stupid. Android have simple solution for this, i don't understand why Apple don't implement the same.

• 2014-04-26 11:23
  • pp}Q

i am thinkin to get one, it still looks a great powerful device, and its apple :D

• 2014-02-22 18:30
  • dPNe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-06 15:13 from v0qT - click to readit has a 30 pin

• 2014-02-14 00:01
  • 0aaF

best tablet ever very nice performance nice features and design i updated my ipad to ios7 still fast no bugs
and my friend has ipad 4 there is no deference and it has nice sound and nice video plus its camera is excellent after i bought it i had never used my laptop

• 2014-01-13 21:36
  • N7Tc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-06 15:13 from v0qT - click to readNopee the old one

• 2013-12-23 00:30
  • 4t@G

Does ipad 3 uses a lightning charger

• 2013-12-06 15:13
  • v0qT

> In reply to vic @ 2012-12-18 18:16 from fuNc - click to readSettings then general and then software update.

• 2013-11-01 14:52
  • nCdv

Does the iPad 3 has retina display?What is the truth?

• 2013-10-28 11:06
  • t7Xi

Not much of a difference between the 4th gen and this

• 2013-10-15 01:05
  • 4nHY

power to help those whom need

• 2013-10-09 05:27
  • 01KG

Any one know solution for the famous ipad 3 speaker problem gets very noisy sound

• 2013-09-26 15:06
  • NuVB

> In reply to Ana @ 2013-09-11 07:49 from IV86 - click to readNo when you will need the 3G model

• 2013-09-20 16:31
  • pICU

> In reply to Bignige38 @ 2013-09-18 23:03 from vFXY - click to readbind every devil who comes your way.

• 2013-09-19 12:03
  • Np}w

My 18 month old iPad 3 has just started dropping out and telling me to check my connections." Ah "says my Apple man "I can fix that remotely but it is going to cost you$130 for one years repair or $200 for 3 years." "Daylight robbery"say I and put the phone down.Apple tried to tell me my pad was just like a car and will need regular and costly service. Why didn't they tell me this when I bought it? Is this Jobs heavenly intervention to make more money for Apple or the Devil at work undermining the Apple shareholders?

• 2013-09-18 23:03
  • vFXY

Can I use Internet data plan or broadband for this model

• 2013-09-11 07:49
  • IV86
Total of 393 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi.