Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.9
6.8
6.9

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-11-18 20:00 from HK$9 - click to readHello there! I "own" a 4-5 year old iMac(mid 2010), 3 year old iPad(3 Retina) and a 3-4 year old iPhone(4S). So far i've experienced none of those "shady" marketing strategies described above, in fact, in all these years, i've only payed for a handful of apps(5-10$) -and that as a whim. Not to say that all the software and future updates came for free, for ALL my devices(including Mac).
For me, the user experience povided by Apple is far more unique elegant(minimalistic&functionality) and user friendly(ergonomic) then that provided by other manufacturers.
My advice: Try it first, don't spread rumours about an experience you didn't have.

Farewell.

*Nu incerc sa fiu bombastic scriind in engleza; i-am raspuns omului in limba in care a scris.

• 2014-12-18 07:19
  • LaLY

> In reply to nikki1026 @ 2014-11-05 04:46 from Kg}a - click to readNice but too heavy :-)

• 2014-12-11 04:11
  • t7Xk

the ipad 3 is great

• 2014-11-19 23:08
  • 7xk2

In my opinion iPad product is all good marketing to get you in the trap. MAC is forcing everyone to buy their product limiting what you can do for example with iPad. A simple thing connect your external hard drive that you can easily do with any android product, to do this with iPad on top of the high price that you already paid you have to pay 200 or 300 Euros more to be able to connect an external hard drive. Even free I don't want an iPad.

• 2014-11-18 20:00
  • HK$9

thanx..:)

• 2014-11-09 09:52
  • KIBU

> In reply to Avatar @ 2014-11-08 14:37 from KIBU - click to readHi, this device support free games. In appstore like playstore have alot of free aplications :)

• 2014-11-08 16:48
  • 3RU%

hi all,
i want to know one thing ,does iPad 3 or mini supports free games like in android devices please please help me and reply fast.

• 2014-11-08 14:37
  • KIBU

What would I do with my iPad3, when I charge it, there is no progress in the battery state butI can see it is charging. I charge it more than 12 hours already but nothing happened. I guess its the battery which has the problem. My query, is there a battery replacement for iPad3?

• 2014-11-06 11:22
  • t7Xk

is it possible to download gps and a-gps with ipad3?

• 2014-11-05 04:46
  • Kg}a

ipad 3 wifi yes charging while in use

• 2014-11-03 17:17
  • mkir

ipad 3 wifi yes siri

• 2014-11-03 17:14
  • mkir

I was advised to get an iPad by a family member who has a history of using Apple products, so I got one. In hindsight, I wish I hadn't. Although it is lightweight and convenient to take with me to school or trips, surf the Internet and play games, that's about all the positives for me. I have yet to find an application that allows me to create documents or presentations that are intuitive or without programming bugs. The wi-if gives me trouble sometimes when trying to get connected thru my university's server but when it will connect, it is plenty fast and reliable. Next time though, I think I will buy another laptop instead of a tablet.

• 2014-11-02 06:02
  • jGDZ

> In reply to min @ 2014-08-19 19:08 from PScc - click to readJust check battery timing because it's built in. otherwise its ok for reading ebooks

• 2014-09-02 07:32
  • X}u9

I am a teacher. I like to use it to read pdf and E book.I don't want to take my real books made of paper.Can it replace them. Now i am going to buy old one from my friend.You agree?

• 2014-08-19 19:08
  • PScc

• 2014-08-19 19:07
  • PScc

> In reply to Kritika @ 2014-06-04 13:46 from vIay - click to readIpad will always be the most valuable device for "people who doesnt belong with the I.T. industry".... :))

• 2014-08-16 18:08
  • vaN}

> In reply to Fawzyos @ 2013-09-26 15:06 from NuVB - click to readI have exact same problem. I bought my iPad 3 last August. After using 5 months , the should got very noisy and fuzzy. I bought it back to Apple in Feb 2014 and I got a new one for replacement. The sound got very noisy again after 3 months. I didn't do anything. I was watch the show and in the middle of show the sound just happen became noisy again. The iPad is sitting the desk, no one touch or move. It happened the sound broken again and can't hear the voice but rough noisy. I brought back to Apple again. The apple guy told me it's my problem and accused me that I was not careful using my iPad or something about my environment. Come on. I had iPad 3 and I also have another 2 mini iPad , they are in the same environment and I use the same way. I have never had any problem with any of them. I told them the sound device on iPad 3 is defective. However, it's still under warranty, they replaced for me today. I just turned on my brand new iPad just now. The sound is very bad and noisy. I can't used it to listen a music or movie because it sounds the background has a lot of noisy . You can't hear anything but noisy. This is my 3rd one and I just picked up from Apple store today. They don't want to admit, it's defects. Anyone has any comments or solution to correct the noisy issue?

• 2014-06-23 10:36
  • shbi

iPad is one such device dat does it all for u.someone posted that ppl do not do real professional work.but it's on u how u get habituated with new products.i know a doctor who uses the iPad for his work.i suppose he is not an idiot to do so.and also did not become a doctor overnight.
iPad is and will always be the most valuable and important product to me.and ppl who accept changes.

• 2014-06-04 13:46
  • vIay

> In reply to love apple @ 2014-01-13 21:36 from N7Tc - click to readI suppose People who say using iPad has replaced their laptops dont do real professional work or are trying to make others fool.
I too own an iPad mini. It's good But only for entertainment purposes and casual works like checking mails etc. It can never match the ease and power of a laptop.

• 2014-05-04 18:49
  • KAG0
Total of 409 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi.