Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.0
6.8
6.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-02 23:56 from 3sEj - click to readNo call using ipad. It has no gsm modem

• 2014-10-02 16:53
  • J5H8

I dont know why cant they have that transparency effect with this device where as the parallax they can. WHY APPLE??

• 2014-09-25 11:01
  • tCQm

how is the ios 8 update for ipad can any one help me with what are the lags we get after ios 8 update??

• 2014-09-23 04:46
  • sUtA

That's my 1st time using ipad(aple), soo I don't how to make calls and receive calls using my sim. Soo guys which option I have to use soo that I can know to dial numbers?

Here is my email hemiltonnkosi@gmai.com

• 2014-09-02 23:56
  • 3sEj

> In reply to tino @ 2014-05-08 16:58 from Dyi5 - click to readwont work with dongle

• 2014-08-08 16:42
  • uueq

yes, it is there, google it.

• 2014-08-08 16:41
  • uueq

> In reply to next level++ @ 2014-08-04 15:02 from 3aHe - click to readit is there, google it.

insert needle into the hole.

@smgs

• 2014-08-08 16:30
  • uueq

my ipad 3g wifi + cellullar have on it no sim.i looked round there is no place to fix my sim.can any one help me where to insert the sim

• 2014-08-04 15:02
  • 3aHe

> In reply to Rock @ 2014-07-12 10:26 from S35r - click to readFrom iPad 3 we can make Video call

Please refer below https://www.apple.com/ios/facetime/

*FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. FaceTime over a cellular network requires iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, or iPad (3rd generation) with cellular data capability. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. Click here to see complete list.

• 2014-07-16 17:02
  • rMYL

> In reply to narsing @ 2014-04-24 13:12 from fCxb - click to readCelllar means you can access internet from the SIM network. ipad do not have calling features. But it is one of the best device you will have

• 2014-07-12 10:26
  • S35r

No Flash support in the web browser.
How far this disadvantage affects the experience with this device?

• 2014-07-10 23:58
  • syty

the problem for ipad 3 is takes 8 to 12 hours for charging!!!!but excellent ipad especially for downloading movies...

• 2014-06-30 05:48
  • LdnL

Is the apple iPad 3 not just showing the amazing pictures that you can take or have on line for you to impress the other people surround you and that colors are incredible and I wonder when it will be 3D

• 2014-06-12 00:08
  • LC8f

I want to buy apple I pad 3 wifi + cellular but I m afraid that it wont work with my cdma dongle. Can any one tell me that I can connect cdma 2000 1x evdo internet dongle to apple ipad 3 wifi + cellular?

my email is l.n.alu@hotmail.com

• 2014-05-08 16:58
  • Dyi5

Cellular means 2G&3G connectivity through the simcard by service provider.

• 2014-05-05 08:59
  • 9DHm

> In reply to narsing @ 2014-04-24 13:12 from fCxb - click to readCellular means that you have to insert a sim card whereas wifi means you have to pick a wifi signal to make data calls eg skype

• 2014-04-29 20:52
  • CAxH

LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 2100 - for AT&T
What is the meaning of AT&T
Can anyone help me on this

Thanks in advance

• 2014-04-28 11:50
  • 9DHm

in apple ipad 3 wifi + cellular , i dont understand cellular means calling facility or insert sim in this ipad. what is the use of cellular... please answer me

• 2014-04-24 13:12
  • fCxb

no other phone maker can beat ths brand all hands up to apple excellent software. They can try to compete bt truly they have no match ey always falter along their ideas.

• 2014-04-14 15:22
  • NuUP

First of all, i dont understand why people think that they are OBLIGATED or forced to buy the newest Apples tablet. If you buy iPad G and the very next month Apple releases iPad H, it does not mean that your G is outdated. It is still the same tablet you had last month.
Second, why people think that new tablet of some brand is supose to be revolution? Few pixels more, little better cpu or 50grams lighter/5mm does not mean that YOU have to change the device. Its called progres, and it goes step at the time. :)

Now to topic. I was in dilema about should i go for Xperia Z or iPad. Friend of mine has Z and i really like it. As a metter of fact, her Z made me consider tablets and their real usefulnes. Waterproof, very light and impact resistant tablet is very grateful solution. On top of that, design feels really premium.
Downside is Android. I really dislike that OS. It seems to be huge resource drainer, and it seems bad by my personal preferences.

Ipad, in other hand, has fairly familiar iOS that i really respect by its smoothness and reliability. I do hate iTunes tho. Other great pros is amazing Retina (hat down to Apple), and great battery life (tho Z has great battery too).
Camera aint important to me, nor ultrafast performance since i do not use tablet for gaming. In daily tasks, i really feel no difference between iPads dualcore and Zs quad, 1 and 2 gigs of RAM. Stereo also not important to me. 64gigs internal memory is HUGE pros.

My final conclusion: both tablets seems great to me ( i dislike Samsung 10.1 btw), and there is no "better or worse". IT comes down to personal preferences. For me, it was ipad and i have zero regrets. :)

• 2014-03-15 23:03
  • 0xi$
Total of 911 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.