Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.0
6.8
6.9

First of all, i dont understand why people think that they are OBLIGATED or forced to buy the newest Apples tablet. If you buy iPad G and the very next month Apple releases iPad H, it does not mean that your G is outdated. It is still the same tablet you had last month.
Second, why people think that new tablet of some brand is supose to be revolution? Few pixels more, little better cpu or 50grams lighter/5mm does not mean that YOU have to change the device. Its called progres, and it goes step at the time. :)

Now to topic. I was in dilema about should i go for Xperia Z or iPad. Friend of mine has Z and i really like it. As a metter of fact, her Z made me consider tablets and their real usefulnes. Waterproof, very light and impact resistant tablet is very grateful solution. On top of that, design feels really premium.
Downside is Android. I really dislike that OS. It seems to be huge resource drainer, and it seems bad by my personal preferences.

Ipad, in other hand, has fairly familiar iOS that i really respect by its smoothness and reliability. I do hate iTunes tho. Other great pros is amazing Retina (hat down to Apple), and great battery life (tho Z has great battery too).
Camera aint important to me, nor ultrafast performance since i do not use tablet for gaming. In daily tasks, i really feel no difference between iPads dualcore and Zs quad, 1 and 2 gigs of RAM. Stereo also not important to me. 64gigs internal memory is HUGE pros.

My final conclusion: both tablets seems great to me ( i dislike Samsung 10.1 btw), and there is no "better or worse". IT comes down to personal preferences. For me, it was ipad and i have zero regrets. :)

• 2014-03-15 23:03
  • 0xi$

I bought it Apple Ipad 3 64gb + Wifi + cellular .............

• 2014-03-02 12:21
  • u7Jg

Good

• 2014-02-18 19:55
  • tE6H

Good

• 2014-02-18 19:49
  • tE6H

> In reply to ragsh @ 2013-12-21 20:05 from Tr0K - click to readya you can make video calls.

• 2014-01-07 17:11
  • apM9

> In reply to ragsh @ 2013-12-21 20:05 from Tr0K - click to readDefinitely you can make skype call using your 3G or wifi, for gsm call there might be some apps on App Store that would allow you to make call and text.

• 2013-12-23 15:30
  • uNVD

hai,
i like to buy i pad mini with rtinal disply with cellular. i want to know that it is possible to make skype call from i pad mini to another tab or pc.. i am waiting for your kindly reply>
thankyou

• 2013-12-21 20:05
  • Tr0K

Can't call and message...

• 2013-12-21 05:01
  • tufx

> In reply to Lincoln kabugo @ 2013-10-16 19:54 from Trpx - click to readyou can't call,its not GSM

• 2013-12-04 07:02
  • tE6a

With iOS 7.0.4 my iPad restart itself while I'm talking to my Mom on Viber twice now. Hope iOS 8 comes soon

• 2013-11-27 18:12
  • fD7C

I want to use my apple iPad 3G wi-fi+cellular. To make it call or as acell phone to reach my baddies and friends
Please kindly reply me on
i_kabugo@yahoo.com
Remember r this iPad show the network and other data facility but then this?

• 2013-10-16 19:54
  • Trpx

i'm planning to buy an ipad mini wifi cellular or ipad 3 wifi cellular but after reading all the opinions i doubted i thought putting a sim in the slot i can use the ipad everywhere especially places that don't have a 3G yet. just register it on mobile internet promos..
...and it means, it's no use?...

• 2013-09-29 01:52
  • uSPS

> In reply to Mini @ 2013-09-23 08:44 from t1$E - click to readclick reset all settings hope this works on your ipad to remove all lags, it worked on my ipad mini and assitive touch will totally lag on the whole ios 7 os so disable it. :)

• 2013-09-25 16:54
  • ju5Z

click reset all settings removed lags my ipad mini wifi on ios 7 hope this works!

• 2013-09-25 16:52
  • ju5Z

Please my iPad 3 wifi plus cellular new generation , it can not run 4g since I bought it, vpcan anyone help me solve the problem please?

• 2013-09-24 23:37
  • fuvx

I upgraded my iPad 3 wifi-cellular to iOS 7 since 4 days. Lags so much. Lags in screen change, lags very badly in scrolling. Really disappointing and not acceptable from apple.
Anybody with similar issues plz share

• 2013-09-23 08:44
  • t1$E

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-17 14:19 from PAXm - click to readplease the problem is with the charger. Please buy an original ipad charger. That should solve that problem

• 2013-09-22 05:14
  • N9@S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-17 14:19 from PAXm - click to readYou cant really charge it tru a computer thats happen to me too. Maybe try to jailbreak your device. Maybe it will help cause when u jailbreak you can have the features like you can connect two or three bluetoot devices at the same time. Keyboard, headset. And you can also connet usb flashdisk, ,mouse via usb connector after you jailbreak the device. So maybe its a solution.

• 2013-09-22 00:45
  • s2XL

I really prefer the note and tablet from samsung when it comes to the productivity, multitasking dept. but apples ipad has better screen and has a better battery life. Ipad 11,560mah battery compare to note 10 or tablet that has 7k to 8k mah. Productivity and multitasking is really an advantage but if you do those multitasking ull definitely need a bigger battery life to use it all day.i dont want to plug my decvice to an outlet allday. Thats the advantage of ipad. More browsing hours more playtime. Even though ipad didnt have all the multitasking but on the other side it lets u use the gadget a day or two. For more productivity for ipad. I suggest jailbreak your device so that u can use all of the hiiden features of the device same with the android rooting process.and for those who are complaining that they cnt make a call. Did apple said that this is a phone?this is a tablet. Thats why they sell diff device that can make a call wc is the iphone.ryt?and also you can make a call using apps. Therefore i really like samsung note or tab more but i choose ipad because of the battery life.overall both note and ipad are good devices

• 2013-09-22 00:40
  • s2XL
Total of 912 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.