Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.1
7.0
7.0

how can i use ipad3 Wi-Fi + cellular to call to normal phones.

• 2012-05-19 18:02
  • S26H

Aewsome resolution.... I like it... And powerfull battry..... I love this iPad

• 2012-05-19 14:44
  • uphi

i owned my ipad3 since last month and ive never regret of my choise. ive been interested in ASUS transformer prime before for its superb quad core processor but, trust me, it is a thumb up for ipad 3 which only running on dual core...never regret.TQVM

• 2012-05-19 13:59
  • PS6w

> In reply to ashok @ 2012-05-18 12:01 from u7LI - click to readFrom what one can see, any device with cellular option seems better as the wifi only device has no GPS, wifi hotspot, EDGE and GPRS technology. Why not have a notebook or a laptop, with higher processing power, if thats the case!

• 2012-05-19 10:37
  • HBGT
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Rating0

what is better jailbreak or not?

• 2012-05-18 20:44
  • HFhT

hiee guyss i m confused wether to by ipad2 wifi 3g or ipad3 wifi in india plzz help me

• 2012-05-18 12:01
  • u7LI

> In reply to shefi @ 2012-05-16 12:35 from vG1q - click to readPurchase wifi+4g.I bought Ipad 3 wifi+4g 32gb on 4/15/2012 and its awesome.
m/dd/yyyy.

• 2012-05-18 10:54
  • uuRy

> In reply to shefi @ 2012-05-16 12:35 from vG1q - click to readGo with iPad 3 WiFi + Cellular. Using cellular data packets on iPad will always be an added advantage. It will leverage the core use of iPad.
Any day i will favor Go buy iPad 3 WiFi + cellular for its value for money.
All the best.. Cheers !!!

• 2012-05-18 08:38
  • vwnE

I was very happy when I first had the new iPad on my hands. I didn't notice this at first, but when I took the tablet to my backyard, and my iPhone was able to pick up my router signal without a hassle, and the iPad didn't found the network at all, this issue became a nightmare to me. I've searched for a solution to this situation, A LOT. Finally I had the luck to land on a review of a case from Pong Research. They produce this really interesting cases that have an antennae in between layers of the back cover, which redirects and boost the wifi signals into/from the antennae built-in the iPad, this fixes the new iPad 3 wifi range issues .

• 2012-05-18 06:40
  • LCxr

Great battery life; gorgeous screen;

• 2012-05-16 22:13
  • Ph5d

i want to buy apple ipad 3 wifi + 4g(or cellular) by this week..
can u please help me in taking decision?
i m confused whether to buy ipad 3 wifi or wifi+ 4G(or cellular)..
please reply as early as possible

• 2012-05-16 12:35
  • vG1q

> In reply to Guest @ 2012-03-28 08:27 from vxQt - click to readYeah right! Very opinionated as you, yourself is an apple fanboy! I do have gadgets running on Android and gadgets on IOS and they're pretty much at par with each other..

Of course, there will be a lot of game applications on the IOS for it was way older than the Android but if you want customization on your device then Android is the one for you.

However, for those netizens who prefers simplicity and are too lazy to use their brains go for the IOS!

• 2012-05-15 16:56
  • thfm

i thought the ipad 3 had a quad-core processer, not a dual core processor...?

• 2012-05-12 00:43
  • 3aZX
  • F

please reply to my questions, its very important , I am planning to get it this weekend so i wanna get all my queries sorted out before getting it....

I wanna buy ipad but I am a little confused , my main purpose to buy ipad is to read and surf and listen to a little bit music on the go. the problem is i have been told that i cant save or transfer large pdf file on ipad and also as there is no flash support i cant watch videos online on ipad like i do on my laptop. please help an early reply would be highly appreciated

• 2012-05-11 02:44
  • vGfH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-02 11:35 from S35r - click to readNew ipad is better than ipad2.you'll enjoy to use it.

• 2012-05-10 15:44

• 2012-05-10 15:40
  • Hkqj

> In reply to JayD @ 2012-05-06 11:35 from XjfS - click to readThere is no ipad or tab that willn't heat during charing.each tab/ipad heat somewhat during charing.

• 2012-05-10 15:36

• 2012-05-10 15:30

• 2012-05-10 15:23
  • Hkqj
Total of 921 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.