Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
0.5%
Total hits:
902007

Voting results

Design
6.7
Features
6.5
Performance
6.7
Votes:
139

Sort by:

> In reply to bartek @ 2012-12-05 13:27 from miZp - click to readApple says only high power USB ports support charging of iPads.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4060

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-06 09:21
  • PUpb
  • R

> In reply to sandhu @ 2012-12-05 08:42 from U@4Q - click to readI'm using my S3 earpiece to listen to some Kpop music. My personal experience is the bass is much more well defined.

My music files are from 192kbits to 320kbits. The output quality is awesome. The speaker itself is not too bad when playing movies.

Browser, I prefer Dolphin HD for Android. Not sure if Apple has it. Safari is alright to me.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-06 05:13
  • u{Ea
  • R

can't charge my new ipad4 in USD Dell laptop? why?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-05 13:27
  • miZp
  • H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-05 04:12 from u{EH - click to readthanks,how its sound quality while listening music by using headphone,

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-05 08:42
  • U@4Q
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]I've been with IP relay before, and i am yet to meet a nigerian or ghanaian I can trust. you must've heard of those scams they do with relay in the US? yup. be careful.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-05 06:02
  • 9xBW
  • R

> In reply to sandhu @ 2012-12-04 11:37 from U@4f - click to readIf u get a decent headset, I bet u will greatly appreciate the experience. Video quality is depending on the source. So far, I've no problem playing 1080p movies. Only setback is the stock player can't read the basic rmvb format. I use Handbrake to convert to iPad friendly format. U can download other players which can play various format if u like

Personally, I prefer the iPad size over the Nexus 10. It's not bulky & can hold it comfortably in my hand. Guess u have to touch both & decide which u prefer.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-05 04:12
  • u{EH
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-03 04:45 from u{EH - click to readrespected sir, I want to by a tablet for browsing,listen music with headphones,reading books and watching movies. should I buy iPad 4 ? how ur experience? how its sound quality? pls suggest me.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-04 11:37
  • U@4f
  • Q

> In reply to AnyaMarga @ 2012-12-02 06:30 from 7X9U - click to readI bought the 16Gb WiFi version.

I mainly use it to watch movies, gaming & browse the net. Most of the time used is at home with home network. If out on the move, I'll tether from my S3.

So far, I have about 8Gb free in my storage. Usually, I dun keep those watched movies in my iPad. It's all stored in my NAS.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-03 04:45
  • u{EH
  • R

I'm planning to buy Ipad 4 but still confused if it is practical to buy Wifi+Cellular & Wifi only? We have wifi at home & also at the office. Wifi+Cellular is a bit pricey compare with wifi only. Can I also utilized 64GB wisely?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-02 06:30
  • 7X9U
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-27 21:50 from Rn6R - click to readMost big games on iPhone also end up on Android so if you want to claim that's true how about you check your facts for once, and obviously you trying to imply that most Android phones and tablets won't have external memory but it's only the Google Nexus that plans to keep leaving out external memory because they Google branded phones and they make more money by reducing available memory and charging for services the same way Apple does.
But the fact is almost every Android phone or tablet has and will continue to have external memory because it's only Google that benefits from leaving it out and phone manufacturers will sell less because most people don't want an Android device if you can't upgrade the memory.
Seriously do you not get sick of constantly being proved wrong every day?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-01 01:18
  • 3aZu
  • R

> In reply to JWill97 @ 2012-11-28 13:07 from tA$$ - click to readIt's about storage management. For me, after watching the movies, I'll just delete from my iPad. The actual file is still in my PC.

I have the 16Gb & I still have about 9Gb free space.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-29 10:23
  • u{EH
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-23 03:50 from 39x% - click to readI'm not watching that much of videos in my iPad though. I just feel awkward when I hold my tablet in public places. I use my tablet mostly for games or as a multimedia backup in case my phone's battery is empty or something. I own the 32 gigs version, and don't have any complain so far in terms of memory. Honestly, for watching vids I'd prefer doing that on my GS3 just because I still feel comfortable to hold it in most situation

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-28 13:07
  • tA$$
  • R

Gosh, these fiercely defending their infatuation with OS are too extreme. Like little gals trying to dress up their Barbie dolls & ready for competition.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-27 23:54
  • u{Ea
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-23 03:50 from 39x% - click to readwho the f are you kidding, there are barely any high def games on android in comparison to the ios. Thank god you are not a tech expert. They will never rate a product based on storage. The last 3 major phones being released does not have external storage. Useless feature.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-27 21:50
  • Rn6R
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-23 03:33 from 39x% - click to readoh god, i'm defeated. I am so wrong. All hail android guys. These fandroids know their stuff! like honestly, they know everything! Android guys! You can f in play emulator games! F yea!!!

I'm just going to insult the android fan base using the following 3 links.....

http://www.androidpolice.com/2...est-release/

http://www.todaysiphone.com/20...is-enormous/

http://maypalo.com/2012/11/26/...riday-sales/

to be honest your the one that is actually trolling. I have no intentions of buying any android product in the end. the end user expierence on an apple device is superior to any android tablet. I'm sorry, the ones that "hate" apple, already "hate" them. So it's no point.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-27 08:42
  • xIhW
  • R

> In reply to JWill97 @ 2012-11-21 05:52 from vfxH - click to readWell to me in the tablet world memory is king, because if you have a big screen you gonna be wanting to watch Hi-Def videos and Apps and games that use a lot of memory, so common sense says it would be better to have expandable memory and have a USB host to plug a flash drive in so you can maybe keep a lot of stuff on there and move it around when you need without being forced to find a computer with iTunes installed to put things on it, because a tablet's supposed to be portable but when you always have to get back to your computer to do a lot of things with it it just becomes seriously annoying, and that's why every other tablet is made to connect to as many other devices as possible and become like a Central Hub where you could use the tablet to connect to phones, video cameras, MP3 players etc.
But the problem is iPad has almost no connectivity so really becomes isolated from everything else.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-23 03:50
  • 39x%
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-22 09:01 from 7Cgg - click to readEmulators work with every version of Android including Jellybean because they are available on the market for free and download and I use them all the time. And it is truly amazing how almost everything you say to criticise Android is as wrong as it possibly can be, I mean all I can assume is you have your own little imaginary world going on inside your head where Android does everything wrong, because it just seems like you imagine something you want to be true and make no effort to search to see if it is.
And I just cannot wait to see how wrong you can be next time because it is just truly astonishing how completely wrong someone can continue to be.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-23 03:33
  • 39x%
  • R

you should add to the wifi spec that its wifi Dual band (support 2.4 Ghz and 5.0 as well).... its a important thing is miss

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-22 16:56
  • 3rPc
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-15 20:37 from 39x% - click to readwere fighting over emulator games right now? Are you even serious???? I can't believe we are having this coversation. how bout this.

You stop trolling.

Read this

http://www.androidpolice.com/2...est-release/

have fun. BTW, emulators are not compatible with android ice cream sandwich. So I've come to the conclusion it cannot even run emulator roms. You fail with your lies.

Go away you troll.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-22 09:01
  • 7Cgg
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-15 20:37 from 39x% - click to readSorry, I'm actually Samsung and HTC fan and Apple hater in most cases. In smartphone world Android is the king, but in tablet world no one beat Apple

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-21 05:52
  • vfxH
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 192 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi.