Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.9
6.8
7.0

> In reply to kammem @ 2012-12-10 16:03 from JaN4 - click to readlove all items Apple

• 2012-12-11 06:27
  • ppPn

> In reply to Ryan @ 2012-12-10 10:09 from KAvj - click to readU trying to make a statement here?

• 2012-12-11 01:32
  • PUpb

how much free space on 16gb and 32 gb ipads?sorry bad english

• 2012-12-10 16:03
  • JaN4

See, what the specifications are for this much costly device -- :(
It's not worth this price and what user can do with the given features only ? No SIM slot, No MMC slot, No GPS, No Radio and many other common functions.. . . .
Well there are many options available in market with much better specs and in reasonable price !!

• 2012-12-10 10:09
  • KAvj

> In reply to [deleted post]I'm not sure your purpose of u using a tablet. Just to make a fashion statement or for productivity & entertainment.

• 2012-12-09 05:28
  • IWQG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-07 01:39 from u{EH - click to readWhat I meant was I am using my S3 earpiece listening to music in iPad. The sound quality of the speaker is quite alright if u are watching movie. But I still prefer using the earpiece for action packed effects.

• 2012-12-07 01:45
  • u{EH

> In reply to sandhu @ 2012-12-05 08:42 from U@4Q - click to readNot sure why my previous post was not publish.

Anyway, I'm using my S3 to listen to my Kpop music. The bass & beats are very much well defined. I believe if u use a decent headset, the experience will be better. However, all media files are about its source. My files range from 192kbits to 320kbits, that's above the standard 128kbits.

In S3, I'm using the Dolphin HD browser, find it more stable than the stock one. Safari is not much better than the stock Samsung browser. I may download the Dolphin HD for iPad & try it out soon.

• 2012-12-07 01:39
  • u{EH

> In reply to bartek @ 2012-12-05 13:27 from miZp - click to readApple says only high power USB ports support charging of iPads.

• 2012-12-06 09:21
  • PUpb

> In reply to sandhu @ 2012-12-05 08:42 from U@4Q - click to readI'm using my S3 earpiece to listen to some Kpop music. My personal experience is the bass is much more well defined.

My music files are from 192kbits to 320kbits. The output quality is awesome. The speaker itself is not too bad when playing movies.

Browser, I prefer Dolphin HD for Android. Not sure if Apple has it. Safari is alright to me.

• 2012-12-06 05:13
  • u{Ea

can't charge my new ipad4 in USD Dell laptop? why?

• 2012-12-05 13:27
  • miZp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-05 04:12 from u{EH - click to readthanks,how its sound quality while listening music by using headphone,

• 2012-12-05 08:42
  • U@4Q

> In reply to [deleted post]I've been with IP relay before, and i am yet to meet a nigerian or ghanaian I can trust. you must've heard of those scams they do with relay in the US? yup. be careful.

• 2012-12-05 06:02
  • 9xBW

> In reply to sandhu @ 2012-12-04 11:37 from U@4f - click to readIf u get a decent headset, I bet u will greatly appreciate the experience. Video quality is depending on the source. So far, I've no problem playing 1080p movies. Only setback is the stock player can't read the basic rmvb format. I use Handbrake to convert to iPad friendly format. U can download other players which can play various format if u like

Personally, I prefer the iPad size over the Nexus 10. It's not bulky & can hold it comfortably in my hand. Guess u have to touch both & decide which u prefer.

• 2012-12-05 04:12
  • u{EH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-03 04:45 from u{EH - click to readrespected sir, I want to by a tablet for browsing,listen music with headphones,reading books and watching movies. should I buy iPad 4 ? how ur experience? how its sound quality? pls suggest me.

• 2012-12-04 11:37
  • U@4f

> In reply to AnyaMarga @ 2012-12-02 06:30 from 7X9U - click to readI bought the 16Gb WiFi version.

I mainly use it to watch movies, gaming & browse the net. Most of the time used is at home with home network. If out on the move, I'll tether from my S3.

So far, I have about 8Gb free in my storage. Usually, I dun keep those watched movies in my iPad. It's all stored in my NAS.

• 2012-12-03 04:45
  • u{EH

I'm planning to buy Ipad 4 but still confused if it is practical to buy Wifi+Cellular & Wifi only? We have wifi at home & also at the office. Wifi+Cellular is a bit pricey compare with wifi only. Can I also utilized 64GB wisely?

• 2012-12-02 06:30
  • 7X9U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-27 21:50 from Rn6R - click to readMost big games on iPhone also end up on Android so if you want to claim that's true how about you check your facts for once, and obviously you trying to imply that most Android phones and tablets won't have external memory but it's only the Google Nexus that plans to keep leaving out external memory because they Google branded phones and they make more money by reducing available memory and charging for services the same way Apple does.
But the fact is almost every Android phone or tablet has and will continue to have external memory because it's only Google that benefits from leaving it out and phone manufacturers will sell less because most people don't want an Android device if you can't upgrade the memory.
Seriously do you not get sick of constantly being proved wrong every day?

• 2012-12-01 01:18
  • 3aZu

> In reply to JWill97 @ 2012-11-28 13:07 from tA$$ - click to readIt's about storage management. For me, after watching the movies, I'll just delete from my iPad. The actual file is still in my PC.

I have the 16Gb & I still have about 9Gb free space.

• 2012-11-29 10:23
  • u{EH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-23 03:50 from 39x% - click to readI'm not watching that much of videos in my iPad though. I just feel awkward when I hold my tablet in public places. I use my tablet mostly for games or as a multimedia backup in case my phone's battery is empty or something. I own the 32 gigs version, and don't have any complain so far in terms of memory. Honestly, for watching vids I'd prefer doing that on my GS3 just because I still feel comfortable to hold it in most situation

• 2012-11-28 13:07
  • tA$$

Gosh, these fiercely defending their infatuation with OS are too extreme. Like little gals trying to dress up their Barbie dolls & ready for competition.

• 2012-11-27 23:54
  • u{Ea
Total of 199 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi.