Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

2079122

7.1
7.0
7.3

> In reply to Tian @ 2013-08-06 21:06 from XmZp - click to readIpad 3 had an old model Usb charger pin
Ipad 4 has the new usb cable That is smaler than old one.

• 2013-08-08 11:18
  • 8jpw

> In reply to kamikaze93 @ 2013-08-05 23:28 from U}}C - click to readKeep the note 8.0. it's better than xperia sola w/ iphone 4S w/ extra bucks. If you like a bigger screen and a simple OS, then I guess it can't be helped but for you to get this iPad.

However just bare in mind that the note 8.0 has a quad core processor with lots of ram as well as a stylus that you can use to do all kinds of productive things better than this iPad (hence the 'note' title). And with that power and memory, multi-tasking may be better. Samsung's software also features more useful things such as multi windows ^^

• 2013-08-08 02:52
  • msgD

> In reply to Tian @ 2013-08-07 19:50 from XmZp - click to readHi Tian,
Im sorry but I didn't understand your question. What do you mean by "check processor specifications"?
Well the iPad 4 has a A6X dual-core 1.4Ghz processor. That's the specifications. You can see them here, on gsmarena.
Btw if you have an iPad and want to know if its an iPad 3 or 4, you can use programs like Passmark to check the main device info, like the version of the iPad (1,2,3,4 or mini).

• 2013-08-08 01:42
  • ncKp

> In reply to S1lenThundR @ 2013-08-07 16:54 from ncKp - click to readHi friends, thanks
also i want to know how to check processor specification in iPad4.
pls reply

• 2013-08-07 19:50
  • XmZp

> In reply to Tian @ 2013-08-06 21:06 from XmZp - click to readYou can't. The only difference between iPad 3 and 4 is the CPU and the front-facing camera. iPad 3 has a dual core 1Ghz CPU and iPad 4 has a dual core 1.4Ghz CPU. So there's only 2 "hidden" differences that you can only see by testing the performance and/or the front-facing camera quality. Hope this help you and sorry for bad english btw (:

• 2013-08-07 16:54
  • ncKp

Hi friends
what difference between ipad4 and ipad3?
if i see ipad, how i can understand it is ipad4 or ipad3?
pls reply

• 2013-08-06 21:06
  • XmZp

is this tablet better than my note 8.0 ? im confuse between exchanging mine w/ this one or my xperia sola w/ iphone 4s ofc w/ additional bucks.
whats your opinion guys?

• 2013-08-05 23:28
  • U}}C

I love my iPad 4 so much. Smooth+ fast+ modern+and battery life so good(9-10h). If we stay on Internet 7minute spent 1%. But can't make call. Still love my i pad4.

• 2013-08-05 10:49
  • PEdJ

I want to say that, iPad 4 is very perfect. Fast +smooth and better battery life(9-10h). I love my iPad so much

• 2013-08-05 10:40
  • PEdJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-30 19:12 from HIJQ - click to readWhat is G mate hardware and where to get one.

• 2013-08-03 22:59
  • vjuE

> In reply to emily dann @ 2013-07-24 17:55 from fuCV - click to readHi,dear Emily.As long as you buy the same device in all aspects with too heavy back-breaking prices and you have no other choices,it,s evident that the samsung galaxy note N8000 has highly superiority in design,features,performance,quad core cpu,cameras,gpu,browser,etc. with the very lower price to ipad4 wifi+celluar!I hope someday apple gives its costumers the choice that is only implied in the memory slot card!!!?I hope to see the great change in ipad5 with the smart management!?I can,t hide that this ipad and ipad mini wifi+celluar are good and the ones that work in the gsm world!I am not sure if the apple read the comments and care or not!!!?So I myself with the only self-reason of freedom of choice and not imposed choice,I choose galaxy note10.0 N000!Good luck+thanks gsm!

• 2013-08-02 08:13
  • a3aV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-30 12:27 from rtcW - click to readYes by means of G mate hardware

• 2013-07-30 19:12
  • HIJQ

Ipad 4 wifi + cellular can i make a phone call ?

• 2013-07-30 12:27
  • rtcW

which is the best ipad4 or galaxy note8 n5100.iam so puzzled over this Comparison.i need someone to help me

• 2013-07-24 17:55
  • fuCV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-22 13:44 from Khw7 - click to readjust double press the home button and swipe the buttons from left to right or vise versa

• 2013-07-23 10:42
  • Hkqp

• 2013-07-22 13:44
  • Khw7

> In reply to Ein @ 2013-06-28 18:24 from puhx - click to readHow can I have my ipad4 get the wifi connectivity?

• 2013-07-22 07:41
  • vGyx

just got my ipad4 its very nice to use but i did have a problem i lost my phone dialler and i couldnt make phone calls d icon is gone and i dont know how to retrieve it i need it so badly dont know how i lost it please if you could help me to get it back kindly reply thanks so much

• 2013-07-21 13:22
  • v0qT

ios is equal to boring

• 2013-07-18 10:09
  • vxti
Total of 538 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.