Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

2582026

7.1
7.0
7.3

How come great devices like this don't have Radio

• 2013-09-02 06:53
  • NuPx

NOKIA WINDOWS 8 TABLET is going to release ... Better than i pad lighter in weight.. Excellent clarity.. 5 mp rear nd 2 mp front camera.. 2.15 ghz .. 10.1 inch amoled screen.. It would rock the world ..
i PITY u Apple

• 2013-09-02 06:06
  • 7tyG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-29 18:16 from fm5Q - click to readYes, you can use. just download either iWorks or Documents2Go app in your iPad.

• 2013-08-30 16:38
  • MVg6

Just wondering whether IPAD 4 has word or excel. Please confirm

• 2013-08-29 18:16
  • fm5Q

if you want one that can meke calls make sure you buy Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular not just Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi

• 2013-08-29 14:31
  • F6va

Belive me. I pad 4 best tablet in this year. Can use full day with heavy user(10-11h). Internet on SIM card very fast with safari.

• 2013-08-28 11:39
  • PBTX

> In reply to Alina @ 2013-08-26 18:11 from uZHP - click to readyour msg not clear what you want to say.

• 2013-08-27 15:10
  • sGPc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-26 11:46 from f4@S - click to readwhat you mean that even if u have inserted a sim card u can't text or call anyone? plz help me i wana buy it!

• 2013-08-27 14:44
  • KIfR

Hi Alina here...I have iPad 4 I took it recently but the problem I had in the iPad Is the SIM please if u know about it do write your opinion about the Sim u know I did not had Any problem accept the Cellular......plzz help me...

• 2013-08-26 18:11
  • uZHP
  • F

I have a iPad 4 Wifi cellular and a Samsung P5100 10.1 tablet. I am very disappointed with the iPad that you can't SMS or phone from it as the Samsung you can. I wasn't informed that it is only for data otherwise I would have never taken the iPad.

• 2013-08-26 11:46
  • f4@S

When I got my iPad 4 the first thing I really liked was the beautiful box. I would like that the iPad 4 would come with the EarPods like my iPhone 5 and my brothers iPod Touch 5th Generation but I still use my Razer Krakens when I want to listen to music on my iPhone 5 or the iPad 4. I heard that a lot of iPad 4 users had overheating issues but after playing GTA Vice City, Real Racing 3 Asphalt 7 and 8, Modern Combat 4, Minecraft PE, Infinity Blade II for about 3h and about 2h of YouTube it just got a little little warm after playing all the games but in YouTube it was compleatly normal. When I played the games the iPad 4 had very high frame rates it had some frame drops in Modern Combat 4 when I played in Multiplayer and just a little bit of frame drops in GTA Vice City. I am really enjoying the desingn of the iPad 4 and all of the iPads because they feel very nice in my hans and I think it great for gaming. I know that there are a lot of people who wanted a better rearfacing camera with a flash but I use the iPad 4 camera only to play with some apps so I think a 5 megapixel camera is great for the iPad and the 1080pm video recording is exelent. I did not have the iPad 3 but I had the iPad 1 and iPad 2 but now when I have the iPad 4 I can see a HUGE diference in screen resalution. I dont watch a lot of movies on my iPad 4 but I do a LOT of gaming and even more of YouTube so I love the Retina display on the iPad 4. I cant wait for the iPad 5 but I really hope they will use the colors of the iPad 1, 2 and 3 (Black and White) because I dont like the iPad mini and iPhone 5 black color. (Sorry for my bad English)

• 2013-08-26 01:56
  • 0B0y

The Apple Ipad 4 is amazing, but still lacks very important features such as SMS When is Apple going to wake up

• 2013-08-22 07:53
  • Pxk1

> In reply to joe @ 2013-08-15 03:53 from fsWX - click to readhahaha....ask God

• 2013-08-16 16:00
  • v0qx

According to Apple, any display with high resolution means any display with more than 300 ppi is called Retina display. Based on this, Retina is just a trademark taken by Apple. So Retina means nothing new it has, it is just a display having more than 300 ppi resolution fore mobile phone and more than 220 ppi for tablet. You can your self google it.

• 2013-08-16 10:49
  • PTS$

Yeah....Picture quality not good :/ And i m writing this comment using the same iPad....i hate its pic quality....but in any way, its SO COOL

• 2013-08-15 14:19
  • KIAF

> In reply to joe @ 2013-08-15 03:53 from fsWX - click to readI face the same dilemma don't know which to get. Am trying to determine if a jailbroken iPad 4 will have the ability to perform as I want. That is no restrictions as compared to sgn LTE .

• 2013-08-15 07:18
  • 39xV

Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular and Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020, which is the best? Please advise me. Thanks.

• 2013-08-15 03:53
  • fsWX

Thanks apple for iPad 4

• 2013-08-14 10:50
  • fuZS

Camera quality very bad

• 2013-08-13 21:27
  • nTRy

Recently I got this device as guift.I am very setisfied with this one.But I need more from this.If jailbreak the iOS will it effect anything of my IPad and can I send or receive any files using Bluetooth specially with other branded mobile devices.If no then what's the meaning of using Bluetooth version 4 in this nice device or is there any other way that I don't know?

• 2013-08-13 15:58
  • PxkK
Total of 568 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.