Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular - user opinions and reviews

2034198

7.1
7.0
7.3

> In reply to S1lenThundR @ 2013-08-07 16:54 from ncKp - click to readHi friends, thanks
also i want to know how to check processor specification in iPad4.
pls reply

• 2013-08-07 19:50
  • XmZp

> In reply to Tian @ 2013-08-06 21:06 from XmZp - click to readYou can't. The only difference between iPad 3 and 4 is the CPU and the front-facing camera. iPad 3 has a dual core 1Ghz CPU and iPad 4 has a dual core 1.4Ghz CPU. So there's only 2 "hidden" differences that you can only see by testing the performance and/or the front-facing camera quality. Hope this help you and sorry for bad english btw (:

• 2013-08-07 16:54
  • ncKp

Hi friends
what difference between ipad4 and ipad3?
if i see ipad, how i can understand it is ipad4 or ipad3?
pls reply

• 2013-08-06 21:06
  • XmZp

is this tablet better than my note 8.0 ? im confuse between exchanging mine w/ this one or my xperia sola w/ iphone 4s ofc w/ additional bucks.
whats your opinion guys?

• 2013-08-05 23:28
  • U}}C

I love my iPad 4 so much. Smooth+ fast+ modern+and battery life so good(9-10h). If we stay on Internet 7minute spent 1%. But can't make call. Still love my i pad4.

• 2013-08-05 10:49
  • PEdJ

I want to say that, iPad 4 is very perfect. Fast +smooth and better battery life(9-10h). I love my iPad so much

• 2013-08-05 10:40
  • PEdJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-30 19:12 from HIJQ - click to readWhat is G mate hardware and where to get one.

• 2013-08-03 22:59
  • vjuE

> In reply to emily dann @ 2013-07-24 17:55 from fuCV - click to readHi,dear Emily.As long as you buy the same device in all aspects with too heavy back-breaking prices and you have no other choices,it,s evident that the samsung galaxy note N8000 has highly superiority in design,features,performance,quad core cpu,cameras,gpu,browser,etc. with the very lower price to ipad4 wifi+celluar!I hope someday apple gives its costumers the choice that is only implied in the memory slot card!!!?I hope to see the great change in ipad5 with the smart management!?I can,t hide that this ipad and ipad mini wifi+celluar are good and the ones that work in the gsm world!I am not sure if the apple read the comments and care or not!!!?So I myself with the only self-reason of freedom of choice and not imposed choice,I choose galaxy note10.0 N000!Good luck+thanks gsm!

• 2013-08-02 08:13
  • a3aV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-30 12:27 from rtcW - click to readYes by means of G mate hardware

• 2013-07-30 19:12
  • HIJQ

Ipad 4 wifi + cellular can i make a phone call ?

• 2013-07-30 12:27
  • rtcW

which is the best ipad4 or galaxy note8 n5100.iam so puzzled over this Comparison.i need someone to help me

• 2013-07-24 17:55
  • fuCV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-22 13:44 from Khw7 - click to readjust double press the home button and swipe the buttons from left to right or vise versa

• 2013-07-23 10:42
  • Hkqp

• 2013-07-22 13:44
  • Khw7

> In reply to Ein @ 2013-06-28 18:24 from puhx - click to readHow can I have my ipad4 get the wifi connectivity?

• 2013-07-22 07:41
  • vGyx

just got my ipad4 its very nice to use but i did have a problem i lost my phone dialler and i couldnt make phone calls d icon is gone and i dont know how to retrieve it i need it so badly dont know how i lost it please if you could help me to get it back kindly reply thanks so much

• 2013-07-21 13:22
  • v0qT

ios is equal to boring

• 2013-07-18 10:09
  • vxti

Well, it depends on you... But i could give a few tips and guidelines by category.

WORK/HOBBY/ART RELATED:
Go for note 10.1 if the S-pen is very important for you; it's like having a tablet plus wacom as one.

IF YOU'RE A TECH GUY:
Most tech guys prefers android than iOS, because they can do everything they wanted to android than iOS. iOS has many limitations, unless you are willing to spend more to buy usefull apps.

REGULAR USE/RELIABILITY
If you are just a regular smartphone user,i would prefer apple products. Smooth and it works well. Choose ipad 4 if you are not planning to tweak or root
ur device. Just leave it as it is, it'll just do fine.

SCREEN/LOOKS AND FEATURES:
i highly recommend ipad 4 since it has a higher screen resolution than note 10.1, if you buy the wifi+cellular version of ipad4,ul get LTE faster net. Ipad are elegant to look at than the note's plastic casing. The capacitive screen of ipad is more sensitive than the later.

• 2013-07-14 17:46
  • t7Xr

i lov all apple brand because it have good future,service and loang life better specification

• 2013-07-13 13:44
  • XNpC

Need your help please as I am going to buy new tablet tomorrow and I am confused between note 10.1 or ipad 4 cellular+wifi bearing in mind that I am android user so I don't have much experience about IOS and it seems that things will not go easy with ipad while sharing media or opening document. Any advice please.

• 2013-07-13 12:15
  • fXxi
Total of 535 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.