Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.3
6.6

I would like to ask ..which is better ipad air or ipad mini 3?..which is better in display and battery?

• 2014-12-20 10:29
  • Nk0v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-08 18:51 from Nkji - click to readMicrosoft office works on ipad

• 2014-12-17 15:30
  • JE9V

do microsoft office programs work for ipad air ?

• 2014-12-08 18:51
  • Nkji

Is skype go well with thus tablet??? Ibwork a lot with skype. Thank u all

• 2014-12-01 16:49
  • pXFa

> In reply to Brandondoley @ 2014-10-17 05:25 from KAeJ - click to readHow is the battery backup?

• 2014-11-25 07:54
  • iFn4

> In reply to kironjoel @ 2014-10-19 09:21 from 2IXQ - click to readFinally a helpful review ;)

• 2014-11-25 07:53
  • iFn4

> In reply to girly @ 2014-11-17 11:04 from IVW% - click to readYes ,whatsapp is free.apple AppStore is best and far better than google play.

• 2014-11-22 15:00
  • rAfv

should i use this or the galaxy s3 ?

• 2014-11-18 04:56
  • TINa

> In reply to xall @ 2014-11-17 17:19 from 3a5N - click to readI stopped taking your reply seriously the moment you said 1GB equals 1000MB. It is 1024MB.

To answer your dilemma, an application of 50 MB size may additionally download content from servers (like games) to their dedicated storage (isolated storage for each app). This may increase the file size further. To make it simple.

If you have a note taking app, the blank app is of 50MB, say
Add 10000 notes, they would need some space right? that would increase the file size

Thanks!

• 2014-11-18 04:49
  • 2@gc

Please read!!!!!!!!HI Guys I experienced on IPAD Air, apple sell the device as 32GB Is not, most devices sold in the market non of them accurate allways around 2GB short that is fair enough, But with apple Device if you download (3 apps size 50MB each of them in total 150MB, for example if the storage was 28GB, it down to 27GB, if you download few more apps the space storage go down to 26gb or less , for example total apps were downloaded around 500MB, why the hell the device storage go down by 2GB or more?I am sure Not many of you do theses caculation about storsge space, But we all pay lot of money for the device with that storage space. So Guys Apple cheating on the storage devices is not right, all you can do some calculation.1GB is 1000MB &10000 KB. If the Ipad air 32GB you will only Get around 12GB, so the 32GB or 64GB or 128GB, show in the device is fake by apple. I am pretty sure all the Iphones have same fake storage spaces without people realise. I have proof! Guys you are need wake up, I am trying to apple for that. I need your help guys, I am going to open Group page on facebook against apple due to selling devices with non accurate spaces! I will post the group name here soon!

• 2014-11-17 17:19
  • 3a5N

Guys I need I experienced IPAD Air, apple sell it as 32GB Is not 32GB, most devices sold in in market non of accurate that is fair enough, But with apple Device if you download (3 apps size each of them around 50MB it make in total 150MB, for example if the storage was 28GB, it down to 27GB, if you download few more apps , the space storage go down to 26gb or less , for example total apps been downloaded around 500MB, why the hell the device storage go down around 2GB or more? So Guys Apple cheating on the storage devices is not right. If the Ipad air 32GB you will only Get around 12GB, so the 32GB or 64GB or 128GB, show in the device is fake by apple. I am pretty sure all the Iphones have same fake storage spaces without people realise. I have proof! Guys you are need wake up, I am trying to apple for that. I need your help guys, I am going to open Group page on facebook against apple due to selling devices with non accurate spaces! I will post the group name here soon!

• 2014-11-17 17:01
  • 3a5N

Can I use WhatsApp application on any ipad devices and is it free on app store

• 2014-11-17 11:04
  • IVW%

Where can i buy a simcard for my ipad air in the philippines? i bought my unit in the US

• 2014-11-14 09:11
  • vxsB

Ipads does not have phone functionality. Even viber won't function well with this tablet. Hope this answers your question. Why not buy an iphone instead?

• 2014-11-12 01:14
  • t7Xr

Really? Sim I'm iPad air?confused someone please clear......

• 2014-11-08 18:48
  • 6QuA

yah very nice to use... love it

• 2014-11-08 16:43
  • pXjd

Can I attach pendrive to ipad air

• 2014-11-08 05:34
  • uu4F

After up gradation to8.1 version,multitask gestures not working frequently.we have to reset each time. Is there any solution to rectify the problem.pl inform

• 2014-11-05 16:30
  • I05X
Total of 687 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.