Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
3.8%
Total hits:
1436104

Voting results

Design
6.5
Features
6.2
Performance
6.5
Votes:
247

Sort by:

> In reply to pp @ 2013-11-17 19:34 from PSce - click to readbuy ipad Air

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-19 00:16
  • U35P
  • R

> In reply to zia @ 2013-11-17 12:38 from 63B8 - click to readThe cellular model of iPad Air works on 2G and 3G and 4G.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-18 13:05
  • HI8g
  • R

> In reply to pp @ 2013-11-17 19:34 from PSce - click to readbuy galaxy note 10 2014

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-18 00:59
  • fkQt
  • R

which one will i choose to buy i pad air or ipad 4 now? please answer me

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-17 19:34
  • PSce
  • U

Anyone here with the ipad air, I wanna hear your taughts on the screen, look to see if there is any yellow tint anywhere.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-17 16:22
  • kB61
  • U

Can any body tell , this device working on 2G+3G cellular???????????

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-17 12:38
  • 63B8
  • C

> In reply to ALTAMIMI @ 2013-11-15 15:39 from nC1T - click to readWell, it's absolutely worth it because of a lot of things. If you have time, check out reviews on Google, it has received a lot of positive feedback.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-17 06:15
  • v6w5
  • R

Try sailfish os on jolla

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-17 05:31
  • a3Sk
  • U

is there a flash on the rear camera??? pls advise thanks..

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 19:35
  • UD%B
  • Q

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-15 14:39 from 7sp$ - click to readAgain please dont be a victim of companies mind and speech games.
First you should know that being able to support more than 4 gb ram is a feature of 64bitbuilt chips not the purpose of it. 64 bit chips improve speed,support for complicated apps that can mimic full programs on computers but in a whole different mobile form factor not just copy and paste which all should agree that ios has the best best apps and by that i mean professionaly built apps.Android has a lot of apps but as you might agree they are not always intuitive or.take full advantage of the screen,processor etc.
The thing you have heard about 64 bit chip and that i should have 4 gb to work is invalid because that statement was made by qualcomm which the next day said it was a mistake they did on the interview and said they will be building for itself in the future and after two weeks they fired their employee who said the things about 64 bit architecture and 4gb .
Next im surprised that nobody knows that before Motorola Atrix that had fingerprint scanner there has been another phone the HTC Shift with that.And before them there have been laptops with it.And nobody of them had a good one they didnt work well.Look at the 5s you can open the phone in an instant and never fails to recorgnize. So the notion that Apple copied Motorola is totally wrong. Apple copied technology. There is a thing apple somehow copied from google.Its the new safari on ios 7 . I love costumization on Android and what they did with widgets by bringing them in the homepage but i also love how ios mever lets you down on the tasks you give it . The perfect OS according to me would be a cross between Android costumization of widgets and IOS apps + stability

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 19:08
  • 0TI}
  • R

I LOVE IT!!!!


is it worth to buy?
please reply

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 15:39
  • nC1T
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-12 18:02 from TmCa - click to readI didn't say that Apple weren't innovative, I said they aren't anymore. And they haven't been since the resignation of Steve Wozniac... Nah that's an exaggeration, they haven't been innovative since the death of Steve jobs. Yes, the ipad air has a processor that can address more than 4GB of memory (which is useless if you have 1GB) and yes Apple followed the tracks of Motorola by implementing a fingerprint scanner on a smartphone. But you're right about the multi touch screen, but that was before the death of Steve jobs back when they were vaguely innovative.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 14:39
  • 7sp$
  • R

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 14:05 from 7s36 - click to readOne of the features of iOS 7 was that it's compatible with game controllers and soon there would be controllers for iDevices too.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-14 15:30
  • HI8q
  • R

GSMArena please help double confirm.
Checking from iFixit, found that iPad mini 2 & iPad Air battery now equipped with Li-Ion battery (instead of premium Li-Po battery for all past Apple product). But spec still show Li-Po, can anyone confirm which is right?

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-14 07:13
  • RJ2E
  • R

nice Phone osome hdst about Apple iPad Air

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-13 18:55
  • 956R
  • U

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 13:25 from 7srd - click to readYes because 64 bit architecture is no upgrade at all.you seem either to be a samsung paid reviewer or just a crybaby who has insecurity issues and needs to bash others to gain it.but hey thats Samsung's way bash because we cant be as smooth as apple. Even you cant imstall apps from pages on the net you have to root to do that. The questio you forgot to ask was... Can your IOS device get viruses and crashed like my android ?

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 18:12
  • TmCa
  • R

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 14:22 from 7s36 - click to readhahahah lyes pretty sure .. what the hell are you talking about.. most android fans nowdays love to go to apple pages and bash them when they have never had the chance to hold one.. i guess they need to reassure themselves they got the best device and even them arent consiously sure if they have so to make that insecurity go they say with their mind : Do i have the best device ? No im not sure. I know lets bash apple and im certain i will feel better even though inever have had the possibility to use one of their products... Todays ithas become a new trend to bash Apple fueled by Samsung which in all their adverts they are trying to get people who use apple to feel bad for owning them. Samsung 's strategy since the beginning was this : Can we make a better product and sell millions ? Oh no we cant but the only way to make us popular is to make people feel bad for owning apple products.Lets do that and spend millions on anti apple adverts and pay people to make fake reviews on the net. I would definitely would love to see your old Xperia which "has" 64 bits architecture built v8 chip. You people are blind from Samsung influence hell tou are even making them a favor of doing fake reviews on the net. Apple implemented 64 bits chip on a smartphone,apple implemented a full fledged fingerprint scanner on a 5s,apple reinvented the modern multitouch on mobile devi, the reason why you use pinch to zoom is apple. But now even if apple invents a hyperspace passage through time you will be like nah there is no much innovation. Dont get me wrong : Android is a very good alternative too.Windows phone is a great third alternative too which im hoping to bring us the third major platform of mobile OSs we deserve. im just tired of mindless unnecessary bashing. Be a fan of technology not a blind fan of brands.BUT NO IN THE INTERNET EVERYONE BECOMES AN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ENGINEER

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 18:02
  • TmCa
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-26 14:49 from gyfU - click to readKing soft office mate. Get your facts straight before you talk.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 14:33
  • 7s36
  • R

> In reply to techuser @ 2013-11-08 18:08 from 0TI} - click to readI'm fairly certain that everyone who owns an android device has tried an ios device before because loads of people have iPhones and Apple stores are everywhere. But a few smart souls saw through the bullshit of Apple and saw that android devices are king.
Also, I didn't develop android and neither did you therefore you can't just simply say "my android", you say "my android phone" or "my android device".
And every device crashes occasionally. I've had my Sony xperia s for 6 months (picked it up for 200 aud after its discontinuation) and its only crashed twice while playing gangstar rio with a ps3 controller. By the way the Sony xperia s is a couple of years old now and all its specs (processor, screen, camera, ram is on par) are superior to those of the iPhone 5s. Just goes to show that Apple isn't innovative anymore.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 14:22
  • 7s36
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 485 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.