Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
3.2%
Total hits:
3151037

Voting results

Design
6.6
Features
6.3
Performance
6.6
Votes:
337

Sort by:

I LOVE IT!!!!


is it worth to buy?
please reply

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 15:39
  • nC1T
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-12 18:02 from TmCa - click to readI didn't say that Apple weren't innovative, I said they aren't anymore. And they haven't been since the resignation of Steve Wozniac... Nah that's an exaggeration, they haven't been innovative since the death of Steve jobs. Yes, the ipad air has a processor that can address more than 4GB of memory (which is useless if you have 1GB) and yes Apple followed the tracks of Motorola by implementing a fingerprint scanner on a smartphone. But you're right about the multi touch screen, but that was before the death of Steve jobs back when they were vaguely innovative.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-15 14:39
  • 7sp$
  • R

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 14:05 from 7s36 - click to readOne of the features of iOS 7 was that it's compatible with game controllers and soon there would be controllers for iDevices too.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-14 15:30
  • HI8q
  • R

GSMArena please help double confirm.
Checking from iFixit, found that iPad mini 2 & iPad Air battery now equipped with Li-Ion battery (instead of premium Li-Po battery for all past Apple product). But spec still show Li-Po, can anyone confirm which is right?

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-14 07:13
  • RJ2E
  • R

nice Phone osome hdst about Apple iPad Air

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-13 18:55
  • 956R
  • U

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 13:25 from 7srd - click to readYes because 64 bit architecture is no upgrade at all.you seem either to be a samsung paid reviewer or just a crybaby who has insecurity issues and needs to bash others to gain it.but hey thats Samsung's way bash because we cant be as smooth as apple. Even you cant imstall apps from pages on the net you have to root to do that. The questio you forgot to ask was... Can your IOS device get viruses and crashed like my android ?

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 18:12
  • TmCa
  • R

> In reply to ios sucks @ 2013-11-12 14:22 from 7s36 - click to readhahahah lyes pretty sure .. what the hell are you talking about.. most android fans nowdays love to go to apple pages and bash them when they have never had the chance to hold one.. i guess they need to reassure themselves they got the best device and even them arent consiously sure if they have so to make that insecurity go they say with their mind : Do i have the best device ? No im not sure. I know lets bash apple and im certain i will feel better even though inever have had the possibility to use one of their products... Todays ithas become a new trend to bash Apple fueled by Samsung which in all their adverts they are trying to get people who use apple to feel bad for owning them. Samsung 's strategy since the beginning was this : Can we make a better product and sell millions ? Oh no we cant but the only way to make us popular is to make people feel bad for owning apple products.Lets do that and spend millions on anti apple adverts and pay people to make fake reviews on the net. I would definitely would love to see your old Xperia which "has" 64 bits architecture built v8 chip. You people are blind from Samsung influence hell tou are even making them a favor of doing fake reviews on the net. Apple implemented 64 bits chip on a smartphone,apple implemented a full fledged fingerprint scanner on a 5s,apple reinvented the modern multitouch on mobile devi, the reason why you use pinch to zoom is apple. But now even if apple invents a hyperspace passage through time you will be like nah there is no much innovation. Dont get me wrong : Android is a very good alternative too.Windows phone is a great third alternative too which im hoping to bring us the third major platform of mobile OSs we deserve. im just tired of mindless unnecessary bashing. Be a fan of technology not a blind fan of brands.BUT NO IN THE INTERNET EVERYONE BECOMES AN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ENGINEER

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 18:02
  • TmCa
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-26 14:49 from gyfU - click to readKing soft office mate. Get your facts straight before you talk.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 14:33
  • 7s36
  • R

> In reply to techuser @ 2013-11-08 18:08 from 0TI} - click to readI'm fairly certain that everyone who owns an android device has tried an ios device before because loads of people have iPhones and Apple stores are everywhere. But a few smart souls saw through the bullshit of Apple and saw that android devices are king.
Also, I didn't develop android and neither did you therefore you can't just simply say "my android", you say "my android phone" or "my android device".
And every device crashes occasionally. I've had my Sony xperia s for 6 months (picked it up for 200 aud after its discontinuation) and its only crashed twice while playing gangstar rio with a ps3 controller. By the way the Sony xperia s is a couple of years old now and all its specs (processor, screen, camera, ram is on par) are superior to those of the iPhone 5s. Just goes to show that Apple isn't innovative anymore.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 14:22
  • 7s36
  • R

> In reply to 1346 @ 2013-11-09 08:07 from veUb - click to readIf you're a heavy gamer you should get a nexus tablet because they're very cheap considering their unmatched power and you'll be able to connect a controller.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 14:05
  • 7s36
  • R

> In reply to ifjcjjvh @ 2013-11-12 09:43 from TmCa - click to readAnd do you know why ios requires less ram? BECAUSE IOS REALLY SUCKS FAIR AND SQUARE. They've brainwashed you into buying their junk and if you re-read your comment you'll notice that you no longer know how to spell properly because of Apple. Ios doesn't have Swype texting. Also I bet you can't change your Mac address in order to get past Mac address filters on ios (requires root but you can't even do it on jailbrocken ios). Can you connect a ps3 controller to ios devices? Can you connect ntfs formatted storage to ios devices? Can you download apps from the internet and install them on ios? Can you change your boot animation on ios?
And can I just mention that android does not require more ram, it just runs smoother with more ram and so would ios. But sadly Apple is just too proud to upgrade its specs.
And we all know that pride always comes before a fall.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 13:25
  • 7srd
  • R

> In reply to Arnold R @ 2013-11-11 18:48 from 8Zhy - click to readios isnt resource hungry and thus it doesnt require much memory to work because it knows what you close on the bacground and you never run out of memory like others even though the capacity is smaller and also it has DDR3 RAM which is more efficient than the normal RAM others use.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-12 09:43
  • TmCa
  • R

has a little memory.. others have 2 Gb

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-11 18:48
  • 8Zhy
  • C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-11 03:52 from fk6w - click to readThanks and so iphone 5s owners are happy with playing mc4 and nova 3 games

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-11 12:18
  • pXit
  • R

> In reply to kammem @ 2013-11-09 09:26 from pXiL - click to readBecause the resolusion and the display of ipad are much bigger than the iphone, which means ipad is required to do more work to full its huge screen with its so many pixels.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-11 03:52
  • fk6w
  • R
  • Jatmiko Thecassanova
  • Report
  • Rating0

King of tablet..

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-10 15:53
  • tZ08
  • C

it's i pad fire!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-10 05:45
  • U$4N
  • U

> In reply to Doctor @ 2013-11-10 03:14 from KIAg - click to readOws really?

Why don't you try it to play TV live channel streaming from the website ilive.to?

Let's see Doc!

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-10 05:11
  • NyjE
  • R

Come on droidboys flash videos work fine on iPads and iPhones :/ stop giving lame excuses !!

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-10 03:14
  • KIAg
  • F

> In reply to salmanwaheed @ 2013-11-09 08:25 from 6QmS - click to readhahahah left behind ? If what you mean by left behind is making more hyped plastic that will fall apart after a month then yes i think it has left behind. Samsung makes apple chips ? Im amazed by this kind of ignorance by you. The whole process is Apple Engineering and they use Samsung grounds and machinery to produce what they want. So kind of like rent. You borrow the machineries but it still yours. Thats why Apple is buttery smooth in every action hardware wise and software wise and Samsung isnt.

  • Reply
  • 2013-11-09 17:42
  • TmCa
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 733 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.