Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.7
6.4
6.6

> In reply to Charloh @ 2013-10-25 16:14 from Nh6I - click to readI know what you mean, people will just like apple because its apple, 64 bit chip is a gimmick, cause only pc with 4 gigs ram or more have them.... This only has 1 gig ram.....
thus 64 bit is fake... Do some digging and you will find alot about the a7 chip being nothing more than a marketing gimmick

• 2013-10-27 01:58
  • X3tk

Samsung fined for fake comments about competitors

• 2013-10-26 19:34
  • vjt@

Hving 64 giga 3rd generation with cellular ipad should i upgrade or wait

• 2013-10-26 18:36
  • Nknd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-25 16:33 from XNER - click to readListen toolbox, I am not spamming like you or trolling like you are. I asked a serious question if it would make a difference in the performance, I didn't come here to praise android or any other product, I wanted to ask a question.

You are the reason that I posted the first half of my comment. If you wanna be a doos, then go troll someone else. Don't just spit out trash.

To to the guy who advised me of the 64 bit chip, thank you for that. That helps a lot it makes sense.

• 2013-10-26 18:10
  • NrK@

> In reply to jbpianist28 @ 2013-10-26 09:46 from 2CEM - click to read"lol, very impressive design you say??
its the same design all the time, I would buy nokias tablet,,,, looks like a kids toy compared to nokia tablet"

Funny that you actually said that :)

except almost all lumias looks just same and nokia tablet looks same like those lumia phones, you see when you find good design which people love, why change it?

And yes iPad air is definitely best looking tablet out there.

• 2013-10-26 15:39
  • p771

> In reply to Jess @ 2013-10-25 20:41 from t7r2 - click to readAre you joking?Office is free on Android?No.

• 2013-10-26 14:49
  • gyfU

> In reply to Cape Town @ 2013-10-26 10:49 from Np}w - click to readDoes Mac OS support all of the formats of videos?I mean it's built-in player.And can you download files with Safari on Mac OS?

• 2013-10-26 14:40
  • gyfU

Why Apple is expensive, simple, because of there OS, There is so many Cell phone brand that is using an android and some of their apps are not that good compare to the apps of IOS.

• 2013-10-26 12:28
  • P@c6

> In reply to Cape Town @ 2013-10-26 10:49 from Np}w - click to readbigyan to ng jacket!

• 2013-10-26 10:51
  • vj1N

> In reply to [deleted post]IPhone 5s has molested all quad core and all s800 till today. So your question is answered. Iphone has made android look shabby and cheap. Go IPhone Go. I'm using nothing but Apple IPhone from Ipod,iphone,iPad to macbook air retina screen. I'm waiting for this one as well.

• 2013-10-26 10:49
  • Np}w

> In reply to Stevo @ 2013-10-25 22:28 from vCXJ - click to readlol, very impressive design you say??

• 2013-10-26 09:46
  • 2CEM

Anonymous

iPad2, iPad4. No people buying than change name to Air 1, Air 2... Now Samsung S4 & Note3 low demand. Soon will change to other name and sell as new product.
------------damned right....!----------------

• 2013-10-26 05:15
  • XMk}

Very impressive design, love the slim/thin look, just what I would expect from a 2013 tablet, no TouchID, no gold model, big deal, not a game breaker for me. A7 chip seems very quick & has no problem competing with the Quad core cpus from the other companies, just shows it not what you got, its how you use it. Well done Apple sign me up for one on Nov 1st.

• 2013-10-25 22:28
  • vCXJ

I think ipad product is unfair they release their new product with free excel , power point and word . ipad mini and below it cost 30 dollars for excel,power point and word :( haysst they need to change it . Unlike Android phone all of word excel and power point are free need to fix that apple unless if you cannot fix that 3-5 yrs android phones will become the most beautiful smart phone . Steve jobs died apple will dead also :( so sad but true

• 2013-10-25 20:41
  • t7r2

> In reply to Charloh @ 2013-10-25 16:14 from Nh6I - click to readbahhhhhhhh

• 2013-10-25 20:05
  • j8wI

> In reply to Charloh @ 2013-10-25 16:14 from Nh6I - click to readIf you mean the downgrade of frequency of chipset,don't trust thus information.Wait for iPad Air to come out.iPhone 5S was 1.7 GHz on GSMArena before coming out but it's now lower.Don't even trust the storage of ram.

• 2013-10-25 17:15
  • HI86

> In reply to Charloh @ 2013-10-25 16:14 from Nh6I - click to readThere isn't any downgrades.A7 is alot faster than A6X chip.A7 is amazing.

• 2013-10-25 17:11
  • HI86

my friend's mom makes $78/hr on the computer. She has been fired from work for 5 months but last month her pay check was $20086 just working on the computer for a few hours. right here........www.max38.com

• 2013-10-25 16:59
  • KIGg

> In reply to Charloh @ 2013-10-25 16:14 from Nh6I - click to readCpu is obviously upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit.
Which delivers almost 4x performance than before
If you don't know anything ,then shut up and do not spread wrong opinion

• 2013-10-25 16:33
  • XNER

This is really sad. I dont even read the opinions anymore because it is just fan boys and trolls talking kak. Why does no one post serious comments, or just stick to their brand? I love Samsung and Android, but it doesn't mean I cant stand Apple and talk kak about their products.

I have a question for the technologically enlightened apple fans. Why the downgrade in the processor from the iPad 4 to the air? Won't that negatively impact the speed, user experience and capability of the device? Regardless of the manufacturing process? I see the GPU got a nice positive bump though to the PowerVR G6430. Will the new chips interact as well as the previous A6X chip and the SGX554MP4?

• 2013-10-25 16:14
  • Nh6I
Total of 648 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.