Apple iPad Air - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.3
6.6

Can I use WhatsApp application on any ipad devices and is it free on app store

• 2014-11-17 11:04
  • IVW%

Where can i buy a simcard for my ipad air in the philippines? i bought my unit in the US

• 2014-11-14 09:11
  • vxsB

Ipads does not have phone functionality. Even viber won't function well with this tablet. Hope this answers your question. Why not buy an iphone instead?

• 2014-11-12 01:14
  • t7Xr

Really? Sim I'm iPad air?confused someone please clear......

• 2014-11-08 18:48
  • 6QuA

yah very nice to use... love it

• 2014-11-08 16:43
  • pXjd

Can I attach pendrive to ipad air

• 2014-11-08 05:34
  • uu4F

After up gradation to8.1 version,multitask gestures not working frequently.we have to reset each time. Is there any solution to rectify the problem.pl inform

• 2014-11-05 16:30
  • I05X

• 2014-11-05 16:27
  • I05X

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-04 17:09 from ftEe - click to readNo way that you can use any I pad for phone call. If you want Tablet that can use for calling go to Samsung

• 2014-11-05 15:03
  • 6}VZ

is it possible to use the ipad air for voice calls?

• 2014-11-04 17:09
  • ftEe

Can I use netsetter on ipad

• 2014-10-29 01:21
  • t}WQ

Whenever apple release a product people will queue up to buy yet is most expensive compare to others, but I tell u don't be jealous is all about good work flawless tech, when u use apple and android the result will speak for itself I have iPhone5 since a year now I am still happy with it because they keep updating the ios add new features if android update you will keep hearing errors after the update ios app are smoothly optimised, apple products don't get spoil easily, don't hang rather it take u back to the home screen u don't need to remove the battery. Or too much heat like some android out there.I will but ipad air2 buy month end.

• 2014-10-27 15:22
  • fXqZ

> In reply to kironjoel @ 2014-10-19 09:21 from 2IXQ - click to readSame here, we made a bad mistake and bough an Android tablet for my daughter in 2013, very bad idea, she didnt use it and neither did anyone else. We simply never found out what to do with it. Now she had an iPad Air for half a year and she has barely put it down since she got it. She almost never touch her laptop anymore - its almost as covered in dust as the Galaxy tablet was, she dont care about her smartphone anymore as well and her Xbox 360 isnt exactly getting worn out either, unless she has friends over to play Kinect dance games, even though she have the latest and greatest games for girls.

The iPad Air is really THE device, divide the price by the monthly average hours of active use and its easily the cheapest device money can buy. Was actually gonna buy her a new bigger Android smartphone but realized its pointless if it isnt an iPhone, she has Android now and her previous phones were Android as well and she doesnt need or want another Android phone, Android simply isnt catchy or cool to use for modern kids.

• 2014-10-21 01:09
  • Kg%9

I was never a Apple fan until I bought the iPad Air last year. The way this thing handles everything is absolutely amazing. From sharpness of the screen to switching between apps this device is the best. The apps are custom made for iPad and not the same apps as on an iPhone.
I use a wifi only model. The battery lasts easily above 12 hours of use and up to a week or two of standby if not used much.
After using this device I can clearly see the difference between the quality of apps between Android and iOS and I can definitely say iOS apps are 10/10.

After using this device I am seriously thinking of leaving Android and going with the iPhone 6. Btw I use a Nexus 4 as my phone.

• 2014-10-19 09:21
  • 2IXQ

voice calling feature are available in ipad air or not????
plz reply i want to buy if this feature is available.

• 2014-10-19 06:19
  • 7tGJ

Honestly I am a iPad Air user and let me tell it's a awesome the way it works is so much better I was an am a android fan and user but as soon as I got my iPad air I was pleased by buying it cause it's worth the money wow it's so sweet it's works fast very helpful and slim

• 2014-10-17 05:25
  • KAeJ

> In reply to Rusty @ 2014-10-08 13:39 from wgJ9 - click to readI'm Not an Apple fanboy but u should've backed up your files on icloud/pc ...don't blame apple for your mistake...i've been using the IPad air since December...And never been happier....

• 2014-10-16 02:29
  • m}J2

> In reply to Tayan Naz @ 2014-10-05 08:20 from 2CYh - click to readdon't change the pc/laptop,if u use in one system use the same system evrytme,if u chnge the systm it will erase all the datas.

• 2014-10-15 08:12
  • mTWB

I am using iPad air about 10 months. I am in love with it. this is Awsome device I have ever Used. if you wanna buy it dont wait just do it you can enjoy more then any other tablet in the world.

• 2014-10-10 09:21
  • KIIv

It's an awesome tablet. Beautiful display and it runs effortlessly. Have it for 2 months now. Makes awesome pictures and video. I'm lovin it :)

• 2014-10-09 15:04
  • p$Xx
Total of 713 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad Air.