Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.3
7.1
7.3

I have this in a 128GB model. Love it! It runs smooth, camera is decent, and I use it mainly for games and for episodes.

• 2015-06-26 00:41
  • 7JSW

> In reply to BusinessMinded @ 2015-06-24 15:06 from K7c@ - click to readAlthough I'm not used to this "presentation purposes" and stuff, it sounds like it requires quite a lot of productivity. If that's the case, I don't think either of them is actually worth to buy for their productivity, or rather lack thereof. I'd suggest Microsoft Surface 3 mainly because it runs full Windows 8. It's basically a computer the size of a tablet. It also has a more powerful sibling, the Surface Pro 3, available at a considerably higher price.

• 2015-06-24 20:09
  • iVUX

Hi Guys! I'm planning to buy a gadget for my presentation purposes in real estate this month of June 2015..... I just wanna ask about your VOTES & SUGGESTIONS..... Guys, which gadget I would buy base on performance, quality, speed & storage..... an Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ Wifi + cellular (32GB) or the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 w/ S Pen/LTE ???....... Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.... :-)

• 2015-06-24 15:06
  • K7c@

Hi Guys! I'm planning to buy a gadget for my presentation purposes in real estate this month of June 2015..... I just wanna ask about your VOTES & SUGGESTIONS..... Guys, which gadget I would buy base on performance, quality, speed & storage..... an Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ Wifi + cellular (32GB) or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 / LTE ???....... Thanks huys, Appreciate it.... :-)

• 2015-06-24 03:16
  • K7c$

> In reply to AkoBudoy @ 2015-06-21 07:02 from th1a - click to readMy iPad mini 2 running ios 8.3 keeps on restarting when running big app or multitasking. This should not be happening, I have only had it since March 2015 (new). I hope ios 8.4 or ios 9 will fix this issue.

• 2015-06-23 15:57
  • m9K6

My mini 2 lags and crashes sometimes on ios 8.3. Anyone experieced it? I cannot multitask on it too. Going from app to app it always restart

• 2015-06-21 07:02
  • th1a

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 11:06 from t7Xi - click to readThere is no comparison between Samsung tab S 8.4 n Ipad mini..
Both individually carry their own positive points.
but your use n purpose may give advantage to Tab S 8.4

• 2015-06-20 09:41
  • Hkt7

> In reply to Raine @ 2015-06-19 07:58 from t7XT - click to readThe iPad is not designed for calling and text messaging. The sim card slot is for Internet subscription only.

• 2015-06-19 13:10
  • PTGw

I bought an ipad mini with cellular functions but it has no messaging or texting or calling icons? Why isbthat so? I can only see a messaing icon for imessage. It recognizes my sim card but the problem is i cant text nor call due to these icons which are lacking. Pls help me. I bpught an iphone but iicons are already there. But in my ipad, there are none. Please help me.

• 2015-06-19 07:58
  • t7XT

I bought this iPad and the battery life is FANTASTIC! It's fast and the screen is bright and beautiful. Premium design and feels nice in the hand. Very happy with it. Thanks Apple!

• 2015-06-16 22:08
  • mS7g

> In reply to Baffa alajiram @ 2015-06-06 09:50 from fuvG - click to readThere's no official version of WhatsApp for the iPad, but it's entirely possible to install it on your device. http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-...pad-3508959/

• 2015-06-10 21:04
  • KZ88

No tablet is better than ipad in every aspects.

• 2015-06-09 11:07
  • XuTb

I have ipad 2 mini air , but it did'nt take whatsapp chat .why? The version is 8.3 . Then I tryed download but it's not come . Why?

• 2015-06-06 09:50
  • fuvG

> In reply to PerfectPhone @ 2015-05-24 13:48 from t7XD - click to readThe Cellular version does have a SIM slot, actually.

• 2015-05-31 18:01
  • 7DrJ

plzzzzz add Flash Light......

• 2015-05-24 22:34
  • 6Q1i

> In reply to Korrasami @ 2015-05-17 10:51 from PT6t - click to readObviously it doesn't have a sim slot it's a tablet not a phablet but seriously there is a cellular version of it but it's a bit more expensive and one thing more, apple made 128 GB versions because people are always complaining how 64 isn't enough for them and why would you need a memory slot if you have 128 GB.

• 2015-05-24 13:48
  • t7XD

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-15 19:55 from t7Xx - click to readMy bad, the price of the 32 GB version is actually USD320.00 instead of USD339.00.

• 2015-05-17 10:55
  • PT6t

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-15 19:55 from t7Xx - click to readNegative parts/cons of this device are non-expandable memory (no memory card slot), non-removable battery, can't perform or receive calls, and it can't connect to internet on its own as it requires Wi-Fi (but there is Wi-Fi + Cellular version which lets you put a SIM-card in it to access the internet, but you still can't perform or receive calls, plus it's more expensive than the regular Wi-Fi only version). The price of the basic 16 GB Wi-Fi only version of iPad Mini 2 is USD299.00 I would advise against buying this version because the 16 GB storage is very low, you'll regret buying it. The 32 GB Wi-Fi only version is the best one at USD 339.00. You can always use your phone's Wi-Fi Hotspot anyways to access the internet.

• 2015-05-17 10:51
  • PT6t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-07 13:32 from M5JN - click to readwell then, thank you.. but, what are the negative parts of the ipad mini 2 .?? and what is the available or latest price on it ?

• 2015-05-15 19:55
  • t7Xx

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 11:06 from t7Xi - click to readYou cant imagine, im having no laggs with it and the battery life is great... İt will last 2 days on heavy usage... My previous tablet was samsung galaxy tab pro and i was very unhappy with it, but now i am happy with my ipad, even the apps on an ipad are so great İ will 100% recommend to buy it. Display is great, build quality is great, accessories are great, everything is great on ipad 😁 and dont go for ipad mini 3 becuz it has no difference from its predecessor except TouchID which is not really necessary for 100$...

• 2015-05-07 13:32
  • M5JN
Total of 451 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.