Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.3
7.2
7.3

please apple have mini pad 2 and other tabs with colourfull back covers with bright red, orange and pink colour or even golden and silver.

• 2014-09-25 09:45
  • Px}$

could have back cover with some more bright colour as colourful things are in fashion .and more specifically red and black and oragne and all multiple colours as the one acer is having in mini pad 2

• 2014-09-25 09:43
  • Px}$

good

• 2014-09-24 16:32
  • fmhw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 19:22 from Lbwq - click to readits just the fact that its just 1.2 MP camera therefore its not as crisp and vivid as you think.

• 2014-09-22 17:19
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-18 19:22 from Lbwq - click to readits just the fact that its just 1.2mp front facing camera and 5mp rear camera therefore its not as crisp and vivid as you think. try to switch to HDR mode

• 2014-09-22 17:17
  • v0qT

Had an ipad mini 2. My problem is there are too much noise on the camera.nwhy is that? I thought it's clear considering the retina display. Is there any way to reduce the noise?

• 2014-09-18 19:22
  • Lbwq

Not satisfied with iPhone 6 plus, which is a phablet? What? I'm more dumb for having read your post.

• 2014-09-18 05:26
  • 4$Ta

I'd agreed with Jen either. PHALET with water resistant please.

• 2014-09-13 08:56
  • TSQJ

Come on apple!
Pls make a phablet !!!!!!!!
Pleaaaaaaseeeeee...
Fed up on your small screen iphones.
Im still not satisfied on your iphone 6 screen

• 2014-09-06 15:30
  • v0qT

If you go to shop for car, what are you looking for.

• 2014-09-04 23:10
  • gK9U

If you go to shop for car, what are you looking for.

• 2014-09-04 11:08
  • 3JnW

any apple device/computer is at least 100% faster than other windows/droid with comparable specs. so a dual core mac 1ghz is jus as fast as 4xcore 1ghz anything alse . primarily because other companies lie about clock speed. also apple jus has faster/more stable os
in my experience

• 2014-09-03 03:33
  • QIPw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-02 08:53 from t7Xk - click to readOhhh yes they are slapping their faces and thinking about it like this: how come that all quad core processor powered tablets with 4gb of ram are nowhere near the iPad Air (or mini2) which runs dual core processor with 1gb of ram, in terms of performers and versatility.

• 2014-09-02 22:49
  • S3dF
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-02 08:53 from t7Xk - click to readIpad contains A7 chip and 64bit processor inside which makes the device fast and smooth. Though i chose tab pro 8.4 with quadcore processor instead of this

• 2014-09-02 12:07
  • v0qT

I thought there was any changes on cpu dual core is plenty of lags and left behind haven't you arrive guys to upgrade your unit to quadcore? Yet your selling this on an expensive cost think about it.

• 2014-09-02 08:53
  • t7Xk

Ordered one the other day waiting for it to be delivered. I have never liked Apple iPhones, but considering the iPad I've always thought superior to other tablets for performance in gaming. I know no external memory/drop and drag is a major drawback I think the games are awesome. Cant wait play Bioshock.

• 2014-08-31 20:34
  • 32Ib

its a good tab
we can use it in any type that how we want
there are nice wallpapers
its looks awesome
if u re buying it u should buy its black colour
because black colour looks nice

• 2014-08-30 19:08
  • 2Tbf

This or the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WIFI ONLY for both)? I've read out there about the complaints about battery life. My tablet is mainly for reading (although for a long number of hours) a few minutes of browsing,and just a few hours of music (perhaps in conjunction with reading) I rarely play games.

I like the iPad because I know that in the long run, it would retain it's fluidity, it is minimalistic, and is straightforward. I don't have much of a pet peeve for iTunes syncing and its unexpandable storage. I also don't mind that the iPad isn't as customizable as Samsung. I'm not invested in the app ecosystem yet; the only app I've bought is GoodReader, and I'm sure that if I switch to android, I will find a worthy substiture.

As for the Galaxy Tab Pro, I like that it has USB - like capabilities and has expandable memory. But again, my worries are that it will lag or stutter in the future (although I am not that worried if the lag is something you can tolerate). And in my country (Philippines), this is also cheaper.

Any objective and unbiased input would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 2014-08-30 13:24
  • thgj

As for the Galaxy Tab Pro, I like that it has USB - like capabilities and has expandable memory. But again, my worries are that it will lag or stutter in the future (although I am not that worried if the lag is something you can tolerate). And in my country (PHL), this is also cheaper.

Any objective and unbiased input would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• 2014-08-30 13:19
  • thgj

Instead of buying this, i bought samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 because it is cheaper here in philippines :(

• 2014-08-25 13:12
  • v0qT
Total of 358 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.