Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.3
7.1
7.3

plzzzzz add Flash Light......

• 2015-05-24 22:34
  • 6Q1i

> In reply to Korrasami @ 2015-05-17 10:51 from PT6t - click to readObviously it doesn't have a sim slot it's a tablet not a phablet but seriously there is a cellular version of it but it's a bit more expensive and one thing more, apple made 128 GB versions because people are always complaining how 64 isn't enough for them and why would you need a memory slot if you have 128 GB.

• 2015-05-24 13:48
  • t7XD

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-15 19:55 from t7Xx - click to readMy bad, the price of the 32 GB version is actually USD320.00 instead of USD339.00.

• 2015-05-17 10:55
  • PT6t

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-15 19:55 from t7Xx - click to readNegative parts/cons of this device are non-expandable memory (no memory card slot), non-removable battery, can't perform or receive calls, and it can't connect to internet on its own as it requires Wi-Fi (but there is Wi-Fi + Cellular version which lets you put a SIM-card in it to access the internet, but you still can't perform or receive calls, plus it's more expensive than the regular Wi-Fi only version). The price of the basic 16 GB Wi-Fi only version of iPad Mini 2 is USD299.00 I would advise against buying this version because the 16 GB storage is very low, you'll regret buying it. The 32 GB Wi-Fi only version is the best one at USD 339.00. You can always use your phone's Wi-Fi Hotspot anyways to access the internet.

• 2015-05-17 10:51
  • PT6t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-07 13:32 from M5JN - click to readwell then, thank you.. but, what are the negative parts of the ipad mini 2 .?? and what is the available or latest price on it ?

• 2015-05-15 19:55
  • t7Xx

> In reply to Hameruel @ 2015-05-05 11:06 from t7Xi - click to readYou cant imagine, im having no laggs with it and the battery life is great... İt will last 2 days on heavy usage... My previous tablet was samsung galaxy tab pro and i was very unhappy with it, but now i am happy with my ipad, even the apps on an ipad are so great İ will 100% recommend to buy it. Display is great, build quality is great, accessories are great, everything is great on ipad 😁 and dont go for ipad mini 3 becuz it has no difference from its predecessor except TouchID which is not really necessary for 100$...

• 2015-05-07 13:32
  • M5JN

Help me to fix this ipad please

• 2015-05-06 12:15
  • v0qx

Is this tablet fast? Or I should say is it a lag-free tablet? Is the battery life good? I want to buy this one, but first I need your confirmations and experience share to me, if the favors are great then I should buy 1. I just want you to prove me if what is better and Android Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 or Apple Ipad Mini 2? What best suit me?

• 2015-05-05 11:06
  • t7Xi

> In reply to DJJ @ 2015-05-04 07:36 from fmZF - click to readIs that what it is about . Screwing people . I think you are right .

• 2015-05-05 10:44
  • Hkty

I have used android for last 3 years and just got an ipad mini 2 . My impression of ios is that its not at all user friendly like android . its a nice tablet with not so good ram but software experience is way behind android . Its got style . Go for it if style is what you want

• 2015-05-04 11:40
  • vwp9

> In reply to Chomwey @ 2015-04-25 04:44 from K3rh - click to readHahahah!! You are funny! You will be Screwed by apple if you do that. LOL

• 2015-05-04 07:36
  • fmZF

> In reply to littlecat96 @ 2015-04-21 19:11 from XMcc - click to readGo for a good laptop...

• 2015-04-26 13:55
  • t}Ej

Should advice the "cellular" version does not actually give phone usability...feeling victim of a fraud.
Someone should sue apple for the scam.

• 2015-04-25 04:44
  • K3rh

I would love to buy ipad since I don't have one, any suggestions which ipad I should buy or any tablet? I needed for education purpose. I'm majoring in Graphic design

• 2015-04-21 19:11
  • XMcc

is this ipad mini 2 can play nba2k15?

• 2015-04-21 15:39
  • t7Xh

i found this my ipad mini 2 a minor lag playing the games like real racing 3 and asphalt 8

• 2015-04-20 15:52
  • bJb3

> In reply to Fah Q @ 2015-04-06 20:02 from KZ85 - click to readI agrre. Initially, these low spec devices perform good. But as we update the OS, these old beasts tend to slow down. Apple is deliberately using a notch less quality hardware in its Minis.

• 2015-04-19 09:51
  • vGC%

does it support otg ??

• 2015-04-19 07:31
  • XuTH

Just bought an iPad mini 2 (wifi+cellular) and its IOS is 6 should I upgrade it to IOS 8.3

• 2015-04-15 22:01
  • t}Fx

> In reply to bopi @ 2015-04-05 18:28 from 9E8K - click to readI don't know much about interior design, but I bet working on it requires a lot of space and top-notch specs. If that's the case, I think you better off with the iPad Air 2. It's as future-proof as it gets. The A8X coupled with the beastly triple-core GPU (the best in its class) as well as the 2 gigs of RAM will make short of your work.

Though there is an issue. The device vibrates when the speaker is used - mainly because of the very thin design. But I personally don't think this as a dealbreaker.

That said, the iPad Mini 2 is still a viable budget option. Don't even bother with its successor - all you get is the TouchID fingerprint scanner and a choice of gold colour.

p/s: Don't get the 16GB ones. You will constantly juggling between which apps are to going to be removed.

I hope this helps. :)

• 2015-04-06 20:02
  • KZ85
Total of 437 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.