Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.3
7.1
7.3

> In reply to SCU Iori @ 2014-01-16 06:47 from Mf7m - click to readiOS 7 has problems on iPad.I heard that Apple made iOS 7.1 more optimized for iPads.So wait for that update.

• 2014-01-17 16:48
  • HI8q

> In reply to Ali @ 2014-01-15 08:19 from B}92 - click to readNot really. Listen in IPhone 5s,IPad mini 2 and the IPad Air you have the same beast processor but in the IPad mini 2 the processor is clocked at 1.3 if I remember correctly and at the IPad Air is clocked at 1.4 because of the bigger screen size. It's really a matter of what screen size you want in a tablet. And you get that 64 bit chip to futureproof your tablet for years and years to come.

• 2014-01-16 11:59
  • TmCa

Thank you to everyone who answered my question before, if the iPad Mini 2 can be used as a cellphone (call capabilities). I just got my iPad Mini 2 last night at Smart Communication Philippines (Thank You Smart ^__^).

Here are some of my hands-on experience with the mini 2:
1. I don't own an iPad Air but I own an iPad 4 so I can't compare the speed of the Mini 2 over the iPad Air. But when I compare it with my old iPad 4, the speed is some what the same.
2. The touch response is kinda slow :(. There are times when I touch on the keyboard, the response was slow. I have to touch it again twice. Not just the keyboard, even when you are just dragging your fingers.
3. Playing hard-core games like Dead Trigger-2 is awesome no lag, its like playing on my old iPad 4 but only smaller screen size.
4. Retina display is excellent crisp font and colors.
5. Scrolling or zooming in and out is crisp.
6. LTE is fast :) can play Iron Force or Dungeon Hunter 4 over LTE no need for wifi.
7. I don't like where the earphone jack is placed. When using the iPad (all ipad and iphones) for driving games or dungeon hunter or iron force with my earphones on. My hands are uncomfortable because my hands are hitting the earphone wires. They should remodel future ipad or iphones to have the earphone jack on the top right portion (beside the power button) rather than in the top left.
8. Over all 90% I love the iPad Mini 2.

Have fun everyone with your iPad Mini 2.

Cheers!

• 2014-01-16 06:47
  • Mf7m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-15 00:51 from TmCa - click to readBut some of my friends said that mini 2 is slower than Air
Is it true ?

• 2014-01-15 08:19
  • B}92

> In reply to Ali @ 2014-01-13 23:42 from B}9j - click to readI think Ipad mini 2 is better
Amit

• 2014-01-15 02:40
  • 9Bm4

> In reply to Ali @ 2014-01-13 23:42 from B}9j - click to readThey are the same. Same pprocessor same internals gpu etc only the size changes.

• 2014-01-15 00:51
  • TmCa

Could you help me which one is better ?
This or ipad air ?

• 2014-01-13 23:42
  • B}9j

Can i use whatssapp in ipad mini?

• 2014-01-13 04:33
  • PDGx

> In reply to lunion @ 2014-01-08 12:26 from tVvu - click to readi far as i know yes. on my end i tranfer it from an iphone to my note2

• 2014-01-12 15:57
  • FMYK

Hi!
i want ask u same question!
i am play castle clash and Clash of clan in android phone, if i'v play castle clash and Clash of clan in ipad mini 2 this two game can get back old device game data in IOS? i am very trouble it

• 2014-01-08 12:26
  • tVvu

> In reply to Cosmos @ 2014-01-06 04:34 from UtET - click to readYes it does, there isn't really any device in this era that doesn't support that anymore lol :P Don't worry about that it does, but you can't view more than one app at a time, different than in samsung and sony where you have the ability to split the screen in half and view 2 apps at the same time.

• 2014-01-06 14:40
  • Sr{Z

> In reply to nshl @ 2014-01-04 04:47 from Ti3@ - click to readso far only .mp3 audio is supported and .jpg as photo.

if you download 3rd party video apps from the app-store, you should be able to see any video format.

• 2014-01-06 11:38
  • 9Jba

Does iPad Mini 2 support multi-windows or multi-tasks options as I would like to use it both listening to music and reading or browsing at the same time? Thanks.

• 2014-01-06 04:34
  • UtET

> In reply to mihir @ 2014-01-05 05:24 from KAeY - click to readnexus 5 is a phone not a tablet. But if you want really a tablet that has apps especially made for tablet use and if you want a tablet which will last for years and have the same performance as the day you bought it go for Ipad mini 2.

• 2014-01-05 13:37
  • TmCa

Ipad mini2 .google nexus 5.samsung galaxy tab 8.0 who is best please suggest me friends

• 2014-01-05 05:24

• SvBm

> In reply to The Hero @ 2013-12-30 04:29 from ntCk - click to readWell said

• 2014-01-04 09:03
  • NsJD
Total of 426 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.