Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.4
7.2
7.4

Any Ipad users, can u tell me any advantage App Store have compared to Google Play, I will only decide if there more good apps esp. learning apps for toddlers, I don't care about the hardware, I don't care about games, I only played network games/computer games once. I care about the EDUCATIONAL USAGE of the ipad mini that I wanted to buy.

• 2013-12-15 14:50
  • vjtL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-04 18:26 from 3JnV - click to readU get it from amazon, apple and other retailers

• 2013-12-05 09:24
  • JbRR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-04 18:48 from 3JnV - click to readOEM means manufacturer. All you have to do is go to the store and ask i want the ipad mini 2 with Sim tray card or just say you want the Ipad mini with sim .And ask them where is the sim tray so you can try it and see for yourself but again it will cost more than just the basic Wifi version.

• 2013-12-04 23:58
  • TmCa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-04 13:41 from 0TI} - click to readHow does oem work? And how do you get it? Derek

• 2013-12-04 18:48
  • 3JnV

• 2013-12-04 18:26
  • 3JnV

> In reply to phoneaddict @ 2013-12-03 14:25 from uCjY - click to readYoir comment makes no sense. Ofcourse you can get the 4g version of an Ipad and use what you call " phone capabilities ". That has existed since the first Ipad. Every tablet OEM does that now.Ofcourse you will have to pay more. Im not sure but maybe 100$ more

• 2013-12-04 13:41
  • 0TI}

> In reply to SCUIori @ 2013-11-14 07:47 from Mf7m - click to readSCUION,
I was hoping that their Ipad mini have phone capability just like their iphones too. I was disappointed as well. I think apple only thought that their iphone only are to be used to make and received phone calls, but they didn't know that there are people like us on this planet who also use phablet to make and receives calls. I like phablet because of the big battery capacity. I know they (Apple) is too scared to include phone cabalility in their ipad mini as it will compete with their iphones (Iphone is more expensive than ipad). When ipad mini was rumoured to be out, I was hoping and hoping it has a calling capability. Its very easy to remember, when it comes to apple product just remember smartphones/phone - think only of their iphones and table (just remember their ipads. What you are looking for is a PHABLET, Apple does not have PHABLET in their dictionary, so we are out of luck (I mean you and me. Apple once told the whole world that who need a phablet? If they produce the phablet they will be eating their words. I have bought SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 (Phablet) instead and has been using it for more than 1/2 a year.

• 2013-12-03 14:25
  • uCjY

> In reply to D' @ 2013-11-29 19:07 from thu9 - click to readAlright. Got it. Thanks

• 2013-11-30 14:19
  • K7gQ

many are asking if the new ipad mini retina is worth buying than the old ipad mini one. as a user of first mini, i would say the improvements of the hardware is the best apple have given to their followers and enthusiats. the 512 ram and lack of hardware capacity of the old mini gives means not worth buying esp for those who plays super HD games like Dungeon hunter, asphalt etc. ipad mini retina has same specs of iphone 5s as they say, so it means lag simply doesnt exist. iphone 5 itself caters HD games perfectly, so the ipad mini retina too. i am even planning to dispose my ipad mini 1 for this ipad mini 2. only one keeping me from doing is, how it might cost. ;).

• 2013-11-29 20:46
  • fwVb

You can see behind the box.. It is written ipad mini with retina display, while the first ipad mini is just written as ipad mini..

• 2013-11-29 19:07
  • thu9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-29 11:10 from PBU3 - click to readAnd how am I suppose to check the CPU and GPU? Is it included in the box? manual? or through the settings?

• 2013-11-29 12:22
  • K7ev

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-28 21:51 from TmCa - click to readThat was my first idea. To check the OS version but, did apple already updated the OS for the new stocks of 1st gen ipad mini...? Or am I wrong on that?

• 2013-11-29 12:21
  • K7ev

> In reply to Jim @ 2013-11-28 02:03 from vxXY - click to readDifference in CPU and GPU Jim, or simply look at the processor

• 2013-11-29 11:10
  • PBU3

> In reply to Noahz @ 2013-11-27 23:43 from RxnW - click to readNo ur not suppose coz its a sin

• 2013-11-29 10:56
  • t1$8

> In reply to Jim @ 2013-11-28 01:58 from vxXY - click to readall i can think of is go and tell them you need to see both the last gen mini and the new mini and see if what do you decide to buy. Out of the box the new mini has ios 7 but the old mini has ios 6. He might do some trickery and install the new ios 7 on the old mini but you usually can see that from the performance is much faster. Go there and ask him you need to try them both before you decide what to get.

• 2013-11-28 21:51
  • TmCa

> In reply to Jim @ 2013-11-28 02:03 from vxXY - click to readI like ya

• 2013-11-28 14:06
  • t1$J

Just to add on my question on how to tell the difference between the 1st gen and 2nd gen ipad mini, I don't have the 1st gen ipad so, comparing the two together and side by side might be out of the question.

• 2013-11-28 02:03
  • vxXY

This tablet is not yet officially available in our country and yet, a lot of reputable online sellers here are claiming that they already have this and the prices are quite tempting. My question now is how do I know if the tablet is really the ipad mini with retina and not the first gen ipad mini? As I've checked, their boxes are almost identical and their bodies are like 99% identical too. Is there an effective way to test to tell which is which?

thanks

• 2013-11-28 01:58
  • vxXY

Is it ok to play a game while your tab is on charging mode? what would be the effect if i do that?

thanks in advance guys.

• 2013-11-27 23:43
  • RxnW

what is difference of ipad mini 2 retina to ipad mini 2?

• 2013-11-27 21:33
  • P$9$
Total of 377 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.