Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

7.3

> In reply to shawnx @ 2014-09-03 03:33 from QIPw - click to readUr true bro

• 2015-02-03 14:15
  • rKPP

I have this ipad ...it freezes and crashes and continusly reboot and the jack stopped working with in two months of usage .... So disappointed..please don't buy it

• 2015-02-02 22:29
  • 3Cid

Apple AppStore have so much better optimized apps for tablet size so I have recently brought iPad mini 2 because its display is retina which I want for excellent reading experience and gaming. I love this. It's so cool in hand which I love to hold. It's touch is so smooth. iPad have multi tasking touch screen so it works like Magic to use

• 2015-02-02 16:40
  • XuIZ

iPad mini with retina display is looking so gorgeous and sharp. This is ideal size for a tablet in my opinion. I m using this mini 2 because it's price is revised and now it is become affordable and best tablet.

• 2015-01-31 13:11
  • Xuf7

Any one there who can tell me about the heating issues with ipad mini 2. Mine getting heat up after gaming... Plz reply

• 2015-01-30 15:45
  • utCD

Anybody play galaxy on fire 2 hd?..if yes, can it be install in this ipad?..the previous ipad can do well..but don't know bout this..plis reply asap because i'm plnning to buy this ipad.tq.

• 2015-01-10 09:09
  • tue1

There are many free apps you can get on app store. The selection of apps are great. So you will have a great experience with the ipad mini with retina display. Go for it. If possible then go with the 32 gb model.

• 2015-01-05 05:01
  • utCv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-08 05:21 from v0qT - click to readpls doen't buy,i freeze a lot,time to time,i got frustated by this

• 2015-01-03 17:41
  • HsLD

i'm plnning to buy ipad mini 2, undecided whether to buy 16gb or 32 gb. First plan to get 16 gb..but heard rumours that we need bgger storge spce to updte os systm..is it true?...and anther thng is, does apple store has the sme free app which android app offered in google play?..

• 2014-12-30 08:29
  • tZjQ

what is the cellfor in a mini2. I want to ake calls with it

• 2014-12-26 07:52
  • 7tmf

The iPad has a single user environment, which may be enough for a phone, but makes a tablet impossible to share. It also doesn't play well with others and can't share anything, like music or videos or pictures with other devices directly. In particular intelligent tv can't be used without spending yet more money for yet more from Apple. And some basic functionality , like the swipe keyboard, which is included in android is an extra cost item with iOS. There are many other software packages which simply don't exist in the Apple Store. Very frustrating.

• 2014-12-15 22:07
  • 4x1i

I have both an IPad 2 mini and an old Nexus 7 android tablet, both wifi only. I much prefer the Nexus. It has: GPS which the iPad doesn't, a back button which the iPad doesn't, a comfortable nonslip back instead of a cold slippery metal back, and allows easy access to the outside world instead of being trapped in an apple controlled environment.

• 2014-12-10 19:53

• 2014-12-10 18:49
  • 4x1i

hello guys! I have a Tab Pro 8.4 and I'm thinking of selling this tab and buy an iPad Mini 2. Do you think it's a great choice? I have an android phone so switching to iOS I think would make sense and would be better. That will be my very first iOS device if I sell my tab pro and buy this. What do you think?

• 2014-12-08 05:21
  • v0qT

> In reply to ckv @ 2014-11-26 02:18 from KAeZ - click to readhi guuy can u help me how to download whats in my ipad mini 2

• 2014-12-04 03:38
  • 3@xs

> In reply to Mackyto @ 2014-11-28 19:22 from t7Xk - click to readjust try to reset your ipad and choose phil as the present country.

• 2014-12-01 20:05
  • v0qZ

Guys, need answer asap. Will this work here in Philippines when bought from at&t in the US. Im thinking of putting a local simcard. Im talking about the version with simslot. Thanks!

• 2014-11-28 19:22
  • t7Xk

It's look is very impressive bt u can't handle it more jst bcoz it has only 1 gb ram even though to choose a better tab I prefer I pad mini 2 coz it's price of. 16 gb I pad in budget nd it's far ahead best from other company so I must say. I pad mini 2 is a best option if it's ranging in multipurpose tabs...

• 2014-11-26 02:18
  • KAeZ

> In reply to Jemuel16 @ 2014-11-16 08:07 from vx04 - click to readYes,even ipad 2 wifi only can use.

• 2014-11-22 03:31
  • X}{8

> In reply to Jen @ 2014-09-06 15:30 from v0qT - click to readNow you have iPhone 6 Plus!

• 2014-11-19 11:41
  • bEL$
Total of 414 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.