Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

1319161

7.2
7.1
7.2

Hey all. My Ipad Air got an update version 7.0.6 just now at 9.45 pm India Standard Time at Hyderabad, India. It's about 32 Mb size. It's about SSL security certificate update it says.

• 2014-02-22 17:36
  • 7t$u

> In reply to MMS @ 2014-01-30 07:45 from wu4W - click to readHi MMS,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't often visit the site since I already bought the mini 2 and I don't have anymore clarification.

About iPad 4 and Mini 2 (both retina display) overall performance when it comes to game is some what the same. Loading of games in Mini 2 is a bit faster like 2-4 secs against iPad 4. When I try to use my iPad 4, I feel its a bit heavier and I get used to the Mini 2 light weight. I used iPad 4 when I just want to watch some movies or youtube since I will just put the iPad 4 on stand mode. Watching with Mini 2 is still ok, but you will prefer the iPad 4 for viewing.

I would suggest go get Air instead of iPad 4. But if you want portability and not much a burden or eye catching for robbers I go for Mini 2 since it is small and easy to put it on a small shoulder bag.

• 2014-02-20 09:01
  • Mf7m

> In reply to Koushik @ 2014-02-19 04:55 from t1$C - click to readyes u can use sim card for data(net) useage only and for apple to apple facetime calls

• 2014-02-20 05:51
  • sSKF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-18 03:51 from Yct{ - click to readCan i use net from sim?????Plz tell me Sir...

• 2014-02-19 04:55
  • t1$C

bought this just last week. I charge this damn thing once every 4 days? Battery life is awesome. Best tablet on the planet. Everyone around me is buying apple tablets it's funny.

• 2014-02-18 03:51
  • Yct{

> In reply to Sebolelo @ 2014-01-27 12:38 from rvMx - click to readu cant use for whatsapp also

• 2014-02-15 06:32
  • t7XH

This has me worried about iPad Mini 2, WHICH? has done a real life battery test of tablets, and they used a light meter to set the brightness to 200 nits to avoid random results like the reviews here on this site. Mini 2 did poorly in video test, almost 3 hours less than iPad air. I may have to reconsider what tablet my daughter will get for her birthday, seems like its well worth it to spend $100 more to get the Air.

• 2014-02-14 13:05
  • Kg$5

> In reply to nicejun @ 2014-02-10 17:12 from nTSG - click to readiPad air is the best as I'm typying with it.

• 2014-02-10 18:35
  • f09}

hi everyone,i am planning to buy a new ipad.i just want to ask if which is better?.the new ipad mini with retina display or ipad 4th generation?

hoping for your suggestions.thanks!.

• 2014-02-10 17:12
  • nTSG

> In reply to Bubu @ 2014-02-08 07:18 from FEBq - click to readif only people would learn to appreciate each OS/manufacturers' faults -_- i agree with you though. but people who are trolls are mostly samsung fans, who usually don't know anything other than trolling apple and other manufacturers. they should learn to keep their opinions to themselves. same with apple fans who keeps bashing android with false statements.

• 2014-02-10 09:00
  • 7X99

Is that me or people becoming dumber or it just internet is filled with Apple hater trolls!
1) One said Apple products' screen are unusually low even at 50% brightness, Apple iPads, iPhones, iPods known for their very good high brightness in their LCDs.
2) Some debating is iPad Mini 2 really a good upgrade for iPad 4? Dude, new iPad Mini 2 has new A7 processor, new always is better, it's 64bit, better than on iPad 4, it has new quad core Graphic cores/card, better than iPad 4, smaller screen but same resolution means sharper screen.

• 2014-02-08 07:18
  • FEBq

there is no calling nor sms facility for all ipads ever

• 2014-02-07 18:01
  • sEy9

Can we receive normal call in i pad mini 2?..and also dialled..as like phones

• 2014-02-06 11:55
  • t1$D

Is calling available in i phone mini 2 with retina display?

• 2014-02-06 11:17
  • t1$D

should I buy this or the iPad 4?

• 2014-02-04 08:31
  • PxAF

Does this new ipad has the calling facility??

• 2014-02-03 16:54
  • Xu8v

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-02 04:04 from tVvJ - click to readSounds almost exactly right, 6 minutes per % battery gives around 600 minutes of browsing time, that equals to 10 hours and i think that is in line with Apples claimed battery life of their tablets. But i suspect it should be at 50% brightness, not 25%, however it may not matter much since Apple products have unusually low brightness also at 50% brightness.

• 2014-02-03 15:26
  • Kg$8

My battery drop 1% when I browse safari for around 6mins, my brightness is currently 25% and auto brightness is off. This is my first time using ipad, so I am not sure whether is it normal?

• 2014-02-02 04:04
  • tVvJ

> In reply to abhi @ 2013-10-25 00:38 from t1$B - click to readagreed

• 2014-02-01 08:35
  • ttL0
Total of 322 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.