Apple iPad mini 2 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

7.3
7.1
7.3

Can ipad mini 2 used as personal hotspot?

• 2014-01-01 14:35
  • thu9

Can we use whatsapp on this ipad mini ??? pls reply frnds

• 2013-12-31 16:21
  • KFMG

just got my 5s gold very nice

• 2013-12-30 05:52
  • uQ5R

i bought this device few days ago. as a lot of people i am tired of the fight between people concerning Android and IOS. i am using an android phone and i think apple are still the best for the tablet market at least for th moment. I am using a note 2 as a phone and for me it's the best phone at least for the moment also. the ipad mini is avery good tablet because ofits very good hd sceen and its performance. i only noticed a lack of accurency with the touch sceen. this is the only thing i noticed about the tablett. i am not a fan of jailbreacking and rooting devices. for watching movies it's easy to download an application that can reads any kind of files and for my work it's perfect for writing emails on the go. even a note 2 is not good enough for replacing a tablett. a tablett is a need for me as i write and recieve between 100 and 150 emails a day. auto correction en english and french are very good in the ipad mini also. i had ipad 2 years ago and galaxy note 10.1 (first edition) last year. i find this one is the best because of its size (perfect for transportation) and its performance. for me, it's the best for the moment, so yes i recommand this tablet and yes i am fan of all that is the best in the market ( Ipad mini 2 for tablets and note 2 for phones or pahblet whatever u wanna call it) i like both Samsung and Apple because both makes good products. so get whetevr you feel is good for you and never be a slave of products. only choose the best. cheers !

• 2013-12-30 04:29
  • ntCk

I've owned this device for a month now and it is excellent.

First and foremost, it is well built and feels sturdy in the hand. It's weight is also well balanced. It is not the lightest tablet in the world, but it is quite light.

Next, the battery life is superb. Apple claims 10 hours of usage but I was able to get 12 hours of usage and a day of standby. I think that is an industry best for the 8 inch category.

Games and apps ran smooth with no lag at all.The A7 chip is truly amazing. Video was great thanks to its retina display.

The only apple went wrong with this is with the price.

I would easily recommend this to anyone who are willing to spent a few bucks on this wonderful device. If you are really price conscious, go for the LG G pad or the nexus 7 or even Amazon's kindle fire hdx.

• 2013-12-29 06:01
  • KSEB

> In reply to Jim @ 2013-12-26 01:34 from vxXY - click to readIt is Normal. If a device connects to a wifi signal to browse it uses more power. It would last longer if you were connecting with a sim card. But that is still very good consumption for s wifi tablet.

• 2013-12-26 12:19
  • 9Dkp

Just bought this unit a few days ago and I noticed that whenever I'm browsing using wifi, my battery goes down by 1% after 5 - 10 mins. Is this normal? Here are the settings that I have and things I have done so far with my ipad mini that I think can affect my battery:

- automatic brightness off and brightness is only half at the most
- location services on
- killed all background apps
- the battery was at around 80% charged when I bought it and have not consumed the battery and fully charged it yet
- quick and partial charging twice (first was to test the adapter and cable when I bought the unit and second was when I plugged my ipad to my laptop to transfer photos and movies)

• 2013-12-26 01:34
  • vxXY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-23 01:55 from pKrq - click to readwhere is frm r u?

• 2013-12-25 12:12
  • vwes

Can i make a call w this one if i insert my simcard in it ?????

• 2013-12-24 07:38
  • JE2Z

> In reply to junb2013 @ 2013-12-17 23:07 from TRJ2 - click to readbackbutton is confusing.. 1 button better then 3, don know what to do? Just press that single button.

Besides, when using ipad, i recommend using multi touch gesture to navigate. 4 fingers up to multitask / pinch for home screen / Swipe left right 4 fingers to fast change app, will save the button and navigate much easier.

• 2013-12-24 02:59
  • PGXj

> In reply to dipak @ 2013-12-21 05:06 from vwes - click to readIt's working great dipak. All hardcore games work without any lag everything is robust only thing bad is price. But it's worth money far better than android

• 2013-12-23 01:55
  • pKrq

This tablet is nice for writing a book now that it has the documents app.I prefer typing books and assignments on the ipad mini rather than a laptop. Its not that apple are not innovative, its just that the ipad is so perfect all they can ever do to improve it is increase its power. And that is a fact!!

• 2013-12-22 18:58
  • NrSN

i want to like buy this ipad plz how it's in using guy's tell me ............................

• 2013-12-21 05:06
  • vwes

> In reply to Sami @ 2013-12-18 04:36 from 9JbH - click to readThanks for your reply. I am almost tempted to buy the Ipad Mini 2, hmm ...

• 2013-12-19 01:33
  • IacK

> In reply to Jim @ 2013-11-28 02:03 from vxXY - click to readif you do a simple comprasion, i would say display, speed is awesome. and battery life as promised by apple.

• 2013-12-18 04:47
  • 9JbH

> In reply to jla-rn @ 2013-11-29 20:46 from fwVb - click to readfor the price, please check apple store website or your retail shops.

one things, its worth buying. display, performace is awesome and battery as promised by apple :-)

• 2013-12-18 04:45
  • 9JbH

> In reply to junb2013 @ 2013-12-15 14:50 from vjtL - click to readhi, i use ipad but thats mostly used by my kids. i have also an android device, but i think apple apps are more stable, authrntics and also have less add or add free in some cases.

you can also subscribe to children tv shows which will be a greate learning tool.

• 2013-12-18 04:36
  • 9JbH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-17 22:12 from 81ph - click to readI tried ipad mini2 and ipad air and some android tablets in a shop yesterday, I felt so unhappy for the ipads that it has no "back" and "options select" buttons which would make the device easier to use. Maybe it's time for Apple to be humble and consider copying these items from Android as they have already copied the "pop up menu for switching on /off the data, wifi, etc...".

• 2013-12-17 23:07
  • TRJ2
Total of 280 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini 2.