Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.3
6.3

> In reply to problem?!!!!!!!!!! @ 2015-03-31 16:31 from UD{0 - click to readBro
U can just hard reset ur apple ...
But frnd u will lose all of ur data..

Good luck

• 2015-03-31 19:42
  • rAUj

Is there any way to have my iOS put back to iOS 7? I just did an update to my Ipad MINI WIFI from iOS 7 to iOS 8 and the battery drains quickly. Please help. I dont like iOS 8 sooo much and I want my iOS 7 back.. any suggestions? solutions? Looking for your reply

• 2015-03-31 16:31
  • UD{0

In ios 8 the settings ui changed alittle and so did the notification bar and control center, one of my fabourite change was in the camera app were they added a timer and time-lapse function. The photos app changed alittle too!

• 2015-03-31 10:09
  • gxKh
  • Question????????????
  • Rating0

Is there any physical changes when the IOS will be updated to IOS8 because I just updated the IOS of my Ipad Mini WIFI and it seems like no changes physically some says the icons will changed but was not. What happened?

• 2015-03-30 03:55

• 2015-03-29 05:21
  • UD{0

> In reply to Manjunath @ 2015-03-02 17:06 from utVR - click to readdefinitely i am agree with you

• 2015-03-07 11:21
  • 2Zeg

> In reply to Vash @ 2014-07-17 18:57 from jZY4 - click to readYa right my 32 inch 720p tv doesn't show pixels
how come an 8 inch 720p screen shows pixels on videos.
How dumb can that be
text yes but video no way

• 2015-03-04 03:30
  • bCgJ

> In reply to farah ff @ 2015-02-21 12:20 from vgpk - click to readiPad mini is better cause it can do better multitasking and has better performance than Tab 3. If you use Tab 3 for almost 2 years, it goes slow. So iPad mini is better.

• 2015-03-02 17:06
  • utVR

> In reply to farah ff @ 2015-02-21 12:20 from vgpk - click to readiPad mini is better than Tab 3. Its not the RAM, both Tab 3 ram and iPad mini's ram are different they are not the same. In iPad mini you can do multitasking and is good for games which almost have no lag. So I suggest iPad Mini.

• 2015-03-02 17:04
  • utVR

get apple ipad mini

• 2015-03-01 20:21
  • nG8M

> In reply to Rihan @ 2015-02-23 11:08 from PAZB - click to readin the philippine you can buy GMATE.. try to search in youtube
to posible in sim card slot and memory card

• 2015-03-01 14:18
  • 6ufR

I am to buy Apple Ipad mini 16gb wifi. plz tell me that can we insert any company sim & memory card in that? And can we connect that tablet in any PC? @Thanks

• 2015-02-23 11:08
  • PAZB

charge my ipad mini wifi device and then when i switch it on, it does not work so what should i do,thank you

• 2015-02-22 15:32
  • fwf6

what will I choose? Ipad mini has better material than tab 3,but tab 3 has biger RAM than this Ipad,What will I buy? I was very confused :( reply me please,thanks

• 2015-02-21 12:20
  • vgpk

It is an amazing product from Apple. It never hangs and the battery and the looks and actually everything is just too good. If you are going for this product, I would say that just don't think anything and buy this.

• 2015-02-09 17:25
  • vbCi

high cost of usage is a hurdle to its widespread preferance , a product for those with unlimited budget asking for good performance . be ready to pay for every function , high initial cost , & maintainance. ------high end user's choice!

• 2015-01-27 06:25
  • t7jv

> In reply to sujusan @ 2015-01-10 09:09 from vGC@ - click to readChill, and go and comment you preferred product, enough with haters

• 2015-01-21 20:34
  • 3bM3

Proud owner of a ipad mini first gen , still on ios 6.1.3. This device is a beauty, hold very well battery and looks awesome...
But if you have the budget , go for newer devices like mini 2-3 since this device starts to feels dated on ios 8. My tip is for who did not update yet, stay on ios 7.
Mine is blazing fast on ios 6, but newer apps are starting to support ios 7 and up..
The build quality is like always, THE BEST

• 2015-01-21 20:32
  • 3bM3

> In reply to Kurac @ 2015-01-03 17:12 from gy2m - click to readNever buy this tablet. The processors suck, ram is tiny, camera is horrible, and the display is crap. If Apple is a must, always get the 2nd gen or else get an android. ( Sony, nexus, Samsung ain't bad).

• 2015-01-17 16:30
  • tVne
Total of 609 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi.