Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.3
6.3

> In reply to Navaneeth @ 2015-04-30 08:57 from uuZ$ - click to readTether it to you mobile phone. No point in paying for TWO mobile plans anyway!!

• 2015-05-19 04:27
  • iifJ

Latest ipad mini(wifi) cums wid OS 8.1 & later u can upgrade it to OS 8.3 which around 250MB.

• 2015-05-12 07:51
  • Hkt2

> In reply to zsare @ 2015-04-28 15:39 from swpN - click to readHow to update my ipad's OS? Also does Whatsapp works on this wifi version?

• 2015-05-05 09:29
  • Hkth

I buyed this tab from Middle East (Dubai). But the facetime is not available in this device.there is no cellular connection ,only wifi what will I do

• 2015-04-30 08:57
  • uuZ$

This iPad is the best one,i think, since now it is 250 dollars and has reasonable performance on iOS 8.3. Very reasonable purchase and will receive support from Apple upto 2016.Video calls are good,Battery Life Excellent,and looks gorgeous.Hopefully this should help you guys decide if you want to get one

• 2015-04-29 07:40
  • X}k@

> In reply to zsare @ 2015-04-28 15:39 from swpN - click to readThanx 4 ur feedback..where do u belong from? & how shall I upgrade my iOS of ipad mini at home?

• 2015-04-29 00:22
  • Hkt7

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-04-28 10:21 from Hkth - click to readSo far everything works perfectly, for sure it can be better(retina, more memory, faster cpu). Newest iOS 8.3 is working properly. When you open too many, like more than 10 apps some of the new ones crash on opening, but it keeps everything else working. Purchased right after release and very happy customer with it, when it stop working will buy newer model, I think. Combat game like Modern combat works fine.

• 2015-04-28 15:39
  • swpN

Hi all, can sum1 who has hands on this ipad mini1 model..can advise me how there experience is til date? What kind of games I can play on this being only 500MB RAM. Also does "whatsapp" works on this "mini wifi model"?
I bought ipad mini 16GB wifi model & m frm India. I've not yet opened it will wait for feedback from U guys.

• 2015-04-28 10:21
  • Hkth

This is a really good Ipad. i use for gaming it plays most up to date games with no lag. Really impressed. Screen sometimes does stick. as you need tap a couple of times. but that is a little niggle.

• 2015-04-27 17:25
  • 0F3X

What can we do if it suddenly stop from working. It went dead after recharging and won't open

• 2015-04-24 10:48
  • 9La5

Using it from past 1 month it's a handy device.gamers there is no issue with any game all high end games run superbly overall it's worth of every peny of your pocket you can go for it...

• 2015-04-19 21:44
  • IaHy

How 2 check net balance in Apple ipad mini wifi+ cellular....

• 2015-04-19 08:59
  • 7wA2

cam and display is good,1080p Vedio got stuck many times while playing,high game we can't play smoothly, simply waste of money.

• 2015-04-16 20:49
  • rKaP

totally blown away. this is awesome tablet. Very good build quality as with all Apple Devices. Very happy

• 2015-04-11 21:56
  • 3a2x

> In reply to idmee @ 2015-04-06 12:25 from 3rxG - click to readyes because the activation code will go to your phone but it will activate on your ipad

• 2015-04-07 07:05
  • tCQK

hi dude....
can i use whatsapp on ipad mini wifi plz tell me
i have plan to buy this. so tell me about the apps details

• 2015-04-06 12:25
  • 3rxG

> In reply to problem?!!!!!!!!!! @ 2015-03-31 16:31 from UD{0 - click to readBro
U can just hard reset ur apple ...
But frnd u will lose all of ur data..

Good luck

• 2015-03-31 19:42
  • rAUj

Is there any way to have my iOS put back to iOS 7? I just did an update to my Ipad MINI WIFI from iOS 7 to iOS 8 and the battery drains quickly. Please help. I dont like iOS 8 sooo much and I want my iOS 7 back.. any suggestions? solutions? Looking for your reply

• 2015-03-31 16:31
  • UD{0

In ios 8 the settings ui changed alittle and so did the notification bar and control center, one of my fabourite change was in the camera app were they added a timer and time-lapse function. The photos app changed alittle too!

• 2015-03-31 10:09
  • gxKh
  • Question????????????
  • Rating0

Is there any physical changes when the IOS will be updated to IOS8 because I just updated the IOS of my Ipad Mini WIFI and it seems like no changes physically some says the icons will changed but was not. What happened?

• 2015-03-30 03:55
  • UD{0
Total of 625 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi.