Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.4
6.1
6.2

I plan to buy a Ipad mini.. Suggestions here.. what ipad mini is the best? Ipad mini wifi or Ipad mini with retina display? what difference of retina display in WIFI ipad mini?? thanks for the suggestions and answers..

• 2014-07-11 05:15
  • vaN}

> In reply to Archit @ 2014-07-01 18:19 from uuar - click to readThe ipad mini doesn't lagg on ios 7.1.1. It is very fast and never laggs.

• 2014-07-05 13:07
  • v6Hg

Apples isnt provideing sim calling and smms option

• 2014-07-03 09:05
  • utb5

> In reply to Manijee @ 2014-06-28 10:21 from KIEv - click to readwell in ipad mini sim works for only internet browsing and recharch it every mont or year

• 2014-07-02 15:36
  • YTdb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-31 22:34 from sXI$ - click to readMe 2 have 4s n now im deciding 2 buy ipad mini.. I just want to ask that does it lags after updating it to ios 7.1.1 n also can it play 1080p videos.. Without any lags.. N also please tell me about the battery backup n other things.. And problems too that u r facing wid dis device if any..

• 2014-07-01 18:19
  • uuar

this mobile phone is very expensive..........

• 2014-07-01 04:12
  • 9ACa

> In reply to pg24 @ 2014-05-29 18:04 from Kg}4 - click to readThere's no hang at all? Wow. So ipad mini 1st gen is a good catch? I want to buy also that but im kinda nervous of what performance it gives to ios7

• 2014-06-30 18:40
  • uS@W

Can someone help me. I would like to buy an ipad mini 1st gen only since I dont have that big budget. Is it good at ios 7.1. No prob at all? Thanks to all. Please response. Need help :)

• 2014-06-30 18:37
  • uS@W

I pad Mini no caling pad option

no sms send & received Via Sim Network

No phone number dail on it
any one have update about this?

waiting ur reply

• 2014-06-28 10:21
  • KIEv

Can any apple ipad mini user tell me .?

i have ipad mini2 with neno sim option

than in this i pad no caling pad option & no sms
sent or received on it
no dailing option for some package

ANY ONE HELP ME ABOUT THIS

dwdntm2000@hotmail.com
i m waiting ur kind Reply

• 2014-06-28 09:51
  • KIEv

aside from gaming and display is there lots of lagging in the first generation I want for facebook app and internet surfing is it enough??

• 2014-06-24 17:31
  • rtAJ

> In reply to NzruB @ 2014-06-09 14:03 from X{XG - click to readApple sucks due to its simplicity. It is so simple that it has no outstanding features. It has copied Microsoft and android. If you don't want much features and very simple go for apple. But I like App Store. I believe you should go for a Microsoft tablet. It is cheaper with more features etc. I wish you for the best.

• 2014-06-21 13:03
  • wgCW

can any one tell me in app store we need money for any download of app...

• 2014-06-10 16:50
  • vGyy

is it me only experiencing blurry video calling on skype? after updating to 7.1.1 this happens. before it was very sharp video quality vise versa on video calling. this is only i noticed. but the other function are the same.

• 2014-06-10 06:55
  • 6uxf

I am going to buy ipad mini.so can any one tell me is this Good for everything like gaming email etc? i cant effort ipad mini 2 retina.Please suggest me.

• 2014-06-09 14:03
  • X{XG

very good ipad do not forget to download manual on top learn how to properly care to ipad

• 2014-06-07 13:13
  • Kg}b

thats corrrect superb gadget.superb battery for gaming.quadcore android is no match for this ipad with 512 ram only is enough superb

• 2014-06-07 13:10
  • Kg}b

Superb so glad i bought one..Fast ,gorgeous ,good battery thats gets better after few charges,screen fine brilliant..My Android tablet is not even in same league as this..This is my second Apple product after buying 4s..So happy with speed and easiness i bought iPad mini..Maybe buy laptop next and throw Windows laptop in bin.

• 2014-05-31 22:34
  • sXI$

why ipad mini dualcore 512ram is so so better than quadcore android

• 2014-05-29 18:04
  • Kg}4

hey guys m going to own a mini in a couple of weeks,so was in a confusion like iPad mini is connected only through WiFi o v can connect it with net-connect/dongle????....

• 2014-05-27 17:13
  • 9xmM
Total of 553 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi.