Apple iPhone - user opinions and reviews

Apple

11909518

5.4
5.1
5.0

how can you people rate this phone on performance when it has not even been released yet, you make me laugh

• 2007-01-15 13:07
  • Mx@E

Its a gr8 phone.....but will come in India after June 2007........c its gr8 features from Apple inc people itself

• 2007-01-15 13:04
  • 2STA

Well, I think the phone which is costing 899.99$(INDIAN RUPPEE~40000.00)is't worth it as
1.No good camera(Only 2Mp without flash)
2.Lack of compatibility with Office tools.
3.No radio
4.Totally touch screen might be a drawback

Well i think they can come out with a better product with key pad having sliding technology(o2 Stealth,N-95,Moto flip etc).

I feel O2 XDA ATOM EXEC best PDA available in the market with all necessary features in it.

Let me know your comments about ( Can forward it to: pawan_hegde@rediffmail.com)

• 2007-01-15 12:40
  • U2ex

Great pda phone. Sure will get this one if its just usd600(Ipod+Phone). With 8gb and mac os10.
Great touchscreen...fantastic..just hope it can run office apps...

• 2007-01-15 10:41
  • ibjS

guyszz...i wanted 2 know wat wil b the prize for the unlocked version!!!!???....n also do v hav the folowing ptions?????

1--zoom??
2--radio??
3--scratch resistant glas??
4-- is it going 2 b availble unlocked online 4m june???

guys do reply!!!!

• 2007-01-15 10:06
  • U2HC

"what are you friggin kidding me? this is the same company that comes out with a new and improved iPod every six months. you honestly believe that by 2008 this will be the same phone? unchanged with no upgrades?"

You think this is a concept phone dude? Read the script. The opinions in this page are based on the specs as-is. If they change the specs to something better, then opinions will change for the better.

Right now, your speculations are just that - speculations. We can't have opinions based on speculations, can we? It's based on what is presented right now.

• 2007-01-15 04:05
  • RKnv

"let's not forget that motorola rokr e1(we could say, the first mobile from apple) was a disaster. i believe the iPhone will have an average success."

another mindless twit.

notice the keyword in that phone's name: MOTOROLA rokr. it was a project by stodgy old motorola, a rebranded piece of crap. only involvement Apple had was creating an iTunes java applet.

you cannot look at its failure and determine that iPhone will follow the same route. the ROKR is why Apple created the iPhone in the first place, they knew they'd have to do everything themselves.

• 2007-01-15 01:38
  • kx4%

"They're targeting this very same phone (as the keynote speech says) for an Asian release in 2008, and what will it boast of? 2MP, no 3G, no HSDPA. Are you serious??"

my god, it will probably be updated with HSDPA before it even comes to europe later this year.

this is not motorola, it's APPLE. use your head people. they don't sit around and let the competition creep up. there will be new and better iPhones every six months probably.

• 2007-01-15 01:34
  • kx4%

This is what I have been waiting for. All that I need in a phone will be in the new Apple iPhone.

• 2007-01-14 22:10
  • ndfE

To those saying, "this isn't a camera anyway..." this is not addressed to you. This is for those who actually care about the hardware. And what outdated hardware this will have when it comes out.

• 2007-01-14 17:21
  • 2Au%

This phone features are great. Some of are revolutionary features, But the problem It do not have 3G, Auto Focus, 3MP camera, 3D speakers. I hope Apple will add those features for their 2nd phone and hope it will release soon after launching this phone till that i will wait..

• 2007-01-14 16:26
  • w9KB

Sorry, camera with only 2 MP. POOR

• 2007-01-14 16:19
  • Pk0F

Hey why don't you order it to be shipped to asia? Dats how i get most fones, even the NEW (January's) LG Chocolate. Thank god they don't got the regional codes for the phones yet, like the DVD, HD DVD or Blu-Ray games/movies/devices !!!!

• 2007-01-14 15:46
  • kCtr

Right now I'm using a PSP for watching videos and web browsing, an Ipod for listening to music and a Rizr for making phone calls. Though the Rizr is sexy, the IPhone is beautiful. I like my PSP but i rarely use it for playing games, I just rather watch movies on it than on my Ipod. I live in The Bahamas so the issue with 3G does not really matter to me. I only hope that this phone is sold somwhere unlocked at a price within $200 of its contract price, if so I will get it.

• 2007-01-14 15:38
  • Y2tG

let's not forget that motorola rokr e1(we could say, the first mobile from apple) was a disaster. i believe the iPhone will have an average success. maybe the next generations of iPhones will be better, or in the mean time, microsoft's gonna come out with something alike and wipe out the iPhone. we'll see...

• 2007-01-14 15:20
  • nDx$

leave ur mp3s at home. leave ur pmps at home.... everything will be solved by iphone.
with iphone, its not that hard to imagine...
lol

• 2007-01-14 14:41
  • F4pr

I think this is the best mobile phone ever..
and i wonder why people are dissapointing the camera.. for god's sake,, this is a phone, not a camera.. camera is optional,,
overall, iPhone is the best,,, beware Nokia, SE...

• 2007-01-14 12:48
  • UDNZ

I think it's genius! I've waited so long for Apple to bring out a successor to the old Apple Newton (remember those things??)

I still have some reservations about the battery life, even though the same when for my iPod which has been fine.

Also, I feel that using multi-touch instead of physical keys might be a bit odd on a phone - but if I trust anyone to create a brilliantly intuitive user interface, its Apple!!

• 2007-01-14 12:28
  • m9$n

This phone is great , it has everything that i need which doesn't include 3G ((like i use it ))

the screen is off the chain and i thing its the first mobile to use the Multi-Touch Screen

Apple will use its own Software ( Mac OS X ) which is really powerful and fast ((people who own Apple computers would know )

10/10

• 2007-01-14 11:16
  • TqJV

Good looking, but lack of some options.
---it's have no any Flash option.
---It's not 3G.
---Battery not changeable.
---i think price must be little bit reduced.

• 2007-01-14 10:51
  • PI%%
Total of 8249 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone.