Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.5
6.6

> In reply to dip @ 2014-01-13 20:17 from Np}E - click to readJust bought a brand new pin packd...factory unlockd 8 gb iphone 3gs...i m happy ...!!! Luvng the phone

• 2014-01-14 14:46
  • ITZg

i jst bought dis 4ne model...pls help me guys,does it support watsap?if yes help me hw 2 get it done

• 2014-01-13 20:17
  • Np}E

> In reply to Cashkid @ 2014-01-07 12:40 from NugV - click to readMay be your device is jailbroken.if It j.broken u cannot perform a factory reset.Just download correct frmware and restore it with iTune,and still it hang on bootlogo or processing circle just press home and power key together for 10 sec.

• 2014-01-13 19:28
  • tesN

• 2014-01-13 19:27
  • tesN

I want Upadate My About I Phone For What's App

• 2014-01-13 11:21
  • XMcA

hello frndz i wanted to know abt the experience of phone and wanted to know is this device supports whatsapp,hike and all latest apps.?

• 2014-01-12 18:11
  • PEm$

> In reply to marlaw @ 2014-01-08 09:58 from fqLW - click to readbro i to hav same problem nw ..wat shuld i do....????

• 2014-01-11 07:53
  • rAQ7

i tried to upgrade my iPhone 3GS using Redsnow then it went off and never went on until after some hours when it went on but the screen is just white...help me out on how to cope this out and recover my iPhone to it's normal functioning.

• 2014-01-08 09:58
  • fqLW

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-01-05 19:28 from KAvT - click to readyes you will regret

• 2014-01-07 17:01
  • utA9

Pls i have a iphone nd went to erase the iphone,thinkin it will wipe like blackberry not knwing is nt going to start up,it only showin apple rite now nd do nt move frm there it sturk. So wat will i do user

• 2014-01-07 12:40
  • NugV

> In reply to ema @ 2014-01-04 09:27 from m1Wa - click to readi have that on my iphone 3gs all you have to do is reset it then it will all work. warning it may delete personal photos/apps and history/bookmarks

• 2014-01-07 10:35
  • 6vvS

Will i regret buying a 2nd hand iphone 3gs now??? Plz reply...

• 2014-01-05 19:28
  • KAvT

My i-phone have a problem with photes , i can not open them also i can not use camera . I can use it for 2 sec than no more .

• 2014-01-04 09:27
  • m1Wa

> In reply to riniss. @ 2013-12-24 19:54 from naq} - click to readI have the 3GS. I just have one teensy problem : it doesn't have camera flash. Subway surfers play fine on mine, but , temple run is somewhat slow. But it's a fluid device.

• 2014-01-01 13:55
  • N9@T

I got this phone from my cousin. His father works in apple, so he earned it for free. My phone wasn't used before, so he is totally new (he was just sitting in the box for 4 years :D ) And happy new year, just check the time and date under

• 2014-01-01 00:47
  • p@BE

i have formated my iphone 3gs and its working so slowly before formatng he was so fast,i didnt change version it was 6.1.3 version before and its 6.1.3 now, its the same version just now so slowly working. whats the problem? what should i do?? hope someone will answer.

• 2013-12-30 12:39
  • naq}

> In reply to AGP @ 2013-12-16 07:23 from Hkqt - click to readOkay, I am not an not an expert, but here goes nothing.

1) I've got a special plan on T-mobile, but otherwise I use Wifi. So IDK
2) So far yes, but I doubt it will stay like that since the iPhone 3GS isn't upgradable to iOS7. It also lacks gyroscope, so some apps won't work [for example; Minion Rush or Where's my Water 2]
3) Nope, it does get slow sometimes, but it's bearable. Hardware, don't know. except gyroscope, my device is fine.
4) Okay, not the fastest device on Earth, but just fine. It works for me.
5) My phone gets through the day fine, I don't use it much though. But if you charge it every night, you should be fine.

Hope this help, overall, the 3GS is an awesome device. I've had it for two years and it's just great :D

• 2013-12-26 18:37
  • iBkc

> In reply to jass @ 2013-12-21 10:19 from wiRy - click to readI've been using the 3GS for two years now, personally I'd probably go for an Android or a newer iPhone. But anyways, the 3GS does support most apps [FB, Messenger], but since it doesn't have gyroscope, but only a few apps need it to work. Since the phone doesn't upgrade to iOS7, I suppose most apps won't be able to update in some time. Otherwise it isn't slow at all.

• 2013-12-26 18:27
  • iBkc

> In reply to riniss. @ 2013-12-24 19:54 from naq} - click to readit i a good apple but why it is 4 mg picsel

• 2013-12-26 09:55
  • 60{7

can i play games like temple run and subway surfers in iphone 3gs without freezing?? hope someone will answer

• 2013-12-24 19:54
  • naq}
Total of 13572 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.