Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

6.5
6.7

• shpitz o shpanahanic
  • Rating0

the frame per second in the 3gs is can be higher than 30 f/ps but the antimatter engine in the phone has to be activated and the more anti matter you put in the phone the faster frames you get , i have activated my antimatter engine on my 3gs and yesterday i have put 986 thousand trillion in the power of 986 thousand trillion gallaxys of antimatter per second in the phone so i get decent frames for 1 second . its a great phone overall .

• 2009-07-07 21:57
  • q}Un

This phone is very ugly.the same shape, the same features. My phone is unic http://www.ucdc.info/concurs.p...79&sursa=unu

• 2009-07-07 20:38
  • nD5w

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readI've heard that N97 is exactly the same as N95-96, only with a touch screen and qwerty keyboard. The specs are not even up to par with Iphone 3GS in terms of processor and RAM. When it comes to flash and camera, thats another story. If you want a great camera phone, get the pixon or something. For everything else, 3.15 MP is fine. Sending files via bluetooth? Most people would never use that more than like 3-4 times a year.

If N97 was offered at a super reduced price by AT&T or TMobile with a 2 year contract, I think more people would buy it and more people would know about it. Thats what the Iphone did right...

• 2009-07-07 20:20
  • kgg2

People who own 3G or 3GS - Please help!

How can you sync iphone to itunes. I have loads of photos and songs on iphone but I can't find a way of transferring it to itunes only the other way round. whats on itunes can go on iphone and whats on iphone gets deleted. I'm not a hitech minded girl but i don't want to replace my iphone with much simpler nokia.
Thanks in advance.

• 2009-07-07 19:17
  • 0pjb

i went out to buy the phone 1hr b4 closeing time ' apple they told me i cant buy it as theres a long que so i say ok i come bac 2moro i went there the nxt day and i was told i need a credit/debet card to buy the credit i didnt have it on me as i have cash for the phone i said ok so i phone my bro to bring my card for me so i waited alost 2hr so i went bac in i went in the que everthing was ok they told me i can pay cash for the phone n credit with card so wen it my time to buy the phone they told me i cant pay cash for the dam phonen i went mental and the guy said ok he'll put the money on the gift card so i can buy the dam phone so now id ask the dam cashier why those it have to b so dam deficult just to get the freekin iphone its payango i dnt need to have to have a credit check as im paying freeking cash 4 da dam phone n u knw wat he said i dnt knw

• 2009-07-07 17:40
  • mxQj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-06 15:55 from TRJI - click to readyou cant say noting about the iphone unless u use one ok iphone is the best from the 3g version i have the 3gs n it well fast and altho it looks the same it feels and perform way different

• 2009-07-07 17:19
  • mxQj

i hope this iphone 3gs wifi dont overheat like the 3g...

• 2009-07-07 17:13
  • kiPU

> In reply to craigy31 @ 2009-07-06 23:25 from PEKR - click to readYou know what dont worry about it as i said before in my last post to "Pepsi" its unfair how many hoops you have to through to get this phone. The N97 is much better and really cheap right now but i believe th iphone is just a phone. The only reason people like is because it is seen in many celebrities hands and they think that they are celebs too thats how my friend was when he saw an iphone with spencer pratt (the hills) he wanted an iphone so badly.
Its not because of features and vulnerability. Trust me youd have to agree with.
But FINALLY! i have made a decision and keep my old iphone 3g 8gb! because i only have one year left and the 3gs will be way cheaper by then or a new iphone 3g will be put, who knows whats in steve jobs' mind now.

• 2009-07-07 16:24
  • wg4R

> In reply to Pepsi @ 2009-07-07 00:09 from v0gj - click to readi want to have 2 phones on the same plan no extra contracts.
Comprende?

But you know what, im over the iphone 3G/S i never knew how many "hoops" youd have to through just to get one id might as well get me a samsung j700 for this forsaken universe, its just rediculous.

• 2009-07-07 16:16
  • wg4R

> In reply to tira (good critic) @ 2009-07-07 05:38 from vjwa - click to readYah his right.

• 2009-07-07 16:12
  • wg4R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-07 05:50 from vag6 - click to readThanks a bunch, but im stuck with optus until July 11 (Official release for the iPhone 3G in 2008)2009 to do that.
I hate Optus with passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-07-07 16:11
  • wg4R

> In reply to ahmed @ 2009-07-07 08:18 from vGCD - click to readLike what?
im pretty sure the new os 3.0 does the same
the 3gs is much faster in other meanings battery will die much faster.
Yeah the 3gs is good aye?

• 2009-07-07 16:08
  • wg4R

> In reply to slimberry @ 2009-07-07 13:25 from vxBL - click to readYou are a crazy little boy.
As if you dont use your stop using your laptop for the iphone you are nuts
it doesnt support flash
it doesnt let you download anything from safari e.g. no file download manager
whats this rediculous phone for if it cant do what ,my LG U8110 did back in 2004.
I have an iphone myself and i barely use it i really wanna sell it but not knowing who too because people are lame and wont want an iphone because they know it sucks. i always treat like dirt e.g. drop on the floor spill paint on it while in class, unlike other freaks who carry cloths and cleaners and sanitizers because there in love with
get a life seriously.
my recomendation, dont throw your laptop out throw your iphone out.
you crazy if you dont agree
bye

• 2009-07-07 16:05

It lacks java.

• 2009-07-07 13:48
  • 3LX{

For ppl considering buying iphone who havn't experienced 1st gen and 3G? Well, I wanna compare touch screen phones with CARS. Iphone is like a Manual Transmission. Gears will shift instantly as you tell it to (meaning touch screen responds imediately). Where as HTC, Samsung & Nokia (havent used other brand touch screens so I can't comment) touch screens are like Tiptronic Transmission in a car. YES! It will work! Yes it might be more uptech! But there is that laggy delay, which I personally can not accept. That's the only reason I like iphone. Touch screen the way it should be. If ur not into touch then iphone is 'obviously' out of the equation.

• 2009-07-07 13:29
  • vxBL

hi...i'm hanson !!! i feel this phone is great that i never use before ! but after i'm using it and the feeling iphone give was great....but if can make it have flasf light and bluetooth can send each other document it was more great....love my iphone always...!!!!!

• 2009-07-07 13:28
  • v3Cs

I like my iphone 3g and will be upgrading to 3GS this Friday. I bought 3G out right, and will do the same with 3GS. Sold my 3G already, and it still sells for a good price. I have my iphone and I stopped using my laptop, period!. Yes I still use my 24inch monitor desktop for gaming and 3D softwaring, but ever since I had iphone with WiFi at home, I just stopped using my laptop.... thinking about selling my laptop now. haha... Someone quoted "why have an expensive phone?" well, to me that question sounds like "why have a laptop?" hm.... pros and cons I guess.

• 2009-07-07 13:25
  • vxBL

having a expensive cellphone is just useless...

it is better to use cheap phone so that even if it will get lost...

u will not blame ur self becoz itz not too expensive...

ryt???

tnk u...

• 2009-07-07 12:36
  • UD{J

> In reply to Shan @ 2009-07-07 11:54 from w9LH - click to readThis isn't Apple, it's gsmarena..
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I agree with your suggestions though.

• 2009-07-07 12:23
  • tAUw

Hi Apple....... Pls hv a secondary video call camera.... and also add bluetooth file transfering software too.. Thanks.. And also make the main camera 5 or 8 MP n hv a proper flash.. Thank you....

• 2009-07-07 11:54
  • w9LH
Total of 13650 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.