Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.5
6.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readTwo week old articles linking back to a single unsubstantiated report out of millions sold already.

This is not an issue, no matter how much lazy tech writers try to make it one.

• 2009-07-11 00:04
  • P%nm

> In reply to Max @ 2009-07-09 17:38 from vuLZ - click to readwhy someone would like to buy this phone?...Mate they sold over a million phones over its first weekend..do u think em people were stupid? obviously they like what they're buying. You should buy N97 coz I really wanna see u cursing urself throughout the length of your contract!

• 2009-07-10 22:42
  • 3pdp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-10 07:01 from p$Kx - click to readMate, you should get life insurance coz you'll be so paranoid of you falling sick one day and then passing out for good, at least you're family would ripe some benefit from your departure. Phone is an electrical device after all and faults are destined for some of em, that doesn't stop us buying em. My toaster goes wrong every once a while but i don't stop buying em.

• 2009-07-10 22:34
  • 3pdp

I've got to admit it, is a fast phone and really nice, but unfortunately lacks this:

1 MMS & (MMS custom ringtones)
2 Camera Settings & Flash (shutter key)
3 Themes or Skins
3 Multi task while Calling
4 Video Call
5 Birthday Reminder or Anniversaries
6 Battery Improvement it overheats too much
7 Cant believe ppl pay 4 apps who r free on SE & Nokia

after that it's a good phone nice and clear touch screen really realiable compare to latest touch screen phones, so there you have it.

Can't Wait 4 u Idou

• 2009-07-10 18:22
  • 4q{M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-10 14:28 from M3gi - click to readhow can you just conclude that the person is lying. Were you there when the return was made? Besides, why would anyone want something that would do the same thing again. He was correct to refuse the swap out.

• 2009-07-10 16:39
  • Ru4E

is there a way of playing DivX/Xvid on these phones plus sending files by bluetooth?
perhaps through jailbreaking

• 2009-07-10 15:44
  • mqdW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-10 07:01 from p$Kx - click to readYou are lying!

You think that we are goimg to belive you that you bought the iPhone and when it turned out faulty you did not except a free swap for qa new one?! You must have sad - No thanks, I don`t want a new unit, I wll rather keep my faulty one and complain about it.

You are just making this up to bash the iPhone.

• 2009-07-10 14:28
  • M3gi

> In reply to Sarah @ 2009-07-10 13:58 from NaKd - click to readHow do you go with your fingernails on the top row of keys on the keyboard of the Pre?

It seems a bit plasticky, have you installed many applications on it?

• 2009-07-10 14:17
  • P%nm

> In reply to Enrico @ 2009-07-10 14:10 from nM7S - click to readWe know Nokias have crap build quality, My friend let me play with his new W995 today and i held it with my N95 8GB and N95 8GB feels so cheap compared to the SOLID feel of the W995.

• 2009-07-10 14:17
  • nERt

the build quality IS TOTALY CRAP!!!!!

• 2009-07-10 14:10
  • nM7S

I have an iPhone 2G and used it for more than a year and my husband just bought an iPhone 3GS. Both are now with firmware 3.0. It's true that the 3gs is faster but that don't mean that the 2G is slow. Well seeing no great difference I bought the Palm Pre... The pre is just superb and so slick... I never thought i would drop my iphone for another phone but when you start using the pre with it's superb Web OS well the iphone looks like missing many things... The Pre just rocks and would surely makes you forget iphone...

• 2009-07-10 13:58
  • NaKd

> In reply to fine @ 2009-07-09 14:04 from nce} - click to readiphone is the best smart phone ever and up to now theres nothing compare to all the great features of this great phone

• 2009-07-10 12:28
  • vxgw

how is sound?loud enough?it shud hv flash too

• 2009-07-10 10:37
  • vGhI

i phone 3gs SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (who got a prob wid me sayng dat)
yeah sure you get nice software for it but damn you pay so much for a phone with alot of ram but its secret feature is overheating ..................... i liked this phone but it just let me down

• 2009-07-10 10:16
  • Nxsf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-10 07:01 from p$Kx - click to readHe offered you to exchange the unit....
Go for it
I love my IPHONE never had any problems......

• 2009-07-10 09:55
  • MJ0f

I picked up the 3gs on monday. Was excited cos i was really looking forward to owning a phone like this. I put it to charge on wednesday and it went dead after a while. Not sure what was wrong. The phone was pretty warm after about an hour of charging. I called the store and complained since i paid so much for it. The day i went back, and the guy in the store tested it, it switched on perfectly. I had no proof that it went dead from a possible overheating. I referred him to articles on the web stating that this was a problem on some of the phones. He eventually offered to swap it out with a new unit but i didnt accept it. I thought that i would rather do some research on some me the other phones and get one of them. At the moment i have my eye on the omnia hd, htc touch pro 2 or n97. I am dissapointed because i saved up a long time for the phone. Although i still like it, i cant risk so much money on something that may be defective.

• 2009-07-10 07:01
  • p$Kx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-10 05:00 from R5yC - click to readHow much you pay in a month for 24 months contract?

• 2009-07-10 05:16
  • uBNU

> In reply to tira @ 2009-07-10 02:54 from vjwa - click to readBut I feel its a little over-priced. I mean paying S$348, for my plan, with a 2-year contract.

• 2009-07-10 05:00
  • R5yC

Finally iphone 3Gs is launched in Singapore for very reasonble contract rates. Horray Singtel and Apple.

• 2009-07-10 02:54
  • vjwa

Apple iPhone 3G S just announced in New Zealand. NZD1,179.00 for 16GB and NZD1,379.00 for 32GB

• 2009-07-10 02:50
  • uBNU
Total of 13747 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.