Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.4
6.6

hi all iphone 3gs is a breakthrough device in mobile world n it have amazing fetures which i have never seen before on any other device n iam happy to own this phone

• 2009-07-07 08:18
  • vGCD

best phone ever

• 2009-07-07 07:29
  • q{rD

> In reply to Kane T @ 2009-07-07 03:49 from PBhv - click to read500-700$ for upgrade hahahaahhahahahaha

• 2009-07-07 05:51
  • 46Hk

> In reply to David hates it @ 2009-07-06 16:07 from 2G4W - click to readCome to a Vodafone Australia store and I'll hook you up, free iPhone 3GS on a $69 cap with $400 in calls, SMS or MMS and free Voda to Voda calls on nights and weekends and 1GB of data, you can even use the data for tethering at no extra cost, unlike Optus.

• 2009-07-07 05:50
  • vag6

> In reply to Kane T @ 2009-07-07 03:49 from PBhv - click to read$500 to $700 for upgrade fees..U sure? I really doubt it!

• 2009-07-07 05:38
  • vjwa

i dont understand why people will pay $$$Hundreds to get off their current iphone 3g plans to upgrade to this iphone, surely the minimul new features from the 3g to the 3gs are not worth the $500-$700 in upgrade fees?? who cares? its not worth it

• 2009-07-07 03:49
  • PBhv

Will the iphone 3g s be launched in bangladesh? If so, when do you think this might be?

• 2009-07-07 03:05
  • Bw@s

> In reply to Thomas @ 2009-07-06 18:45 from n7na - click to readlol if your sick of hearing about it... why are you browising the iphone section of this site in the first place?

lol

• 2009-07-07 02:48
  • FNVM

> In reply to Primus +_+ @ 2009-07-06 10:11 from PMTH - click to readTrue, but the data allowance is much lesser, only 500MB / 1GB. Though the download speed is up to 7.2Mbps.

I am using the normal 1Mbps comes with 30Gb allowance. I have to pay S$348 for the 16GB. Maybe go to their roadshow this Friday & have a look.

• 2009-07-07 01:57
  • R5yC

> In reply to David hates it @ 2009-07-06 16:07 from 2G4W - click to readWhat exactly are you complaining about? If you want to keep your old iPhone and your old plan then just sign a new one! If you want to keep your old phone but not the plan then upgrade! Your arguments make absolutely no sense.

• 2009-07-07 00:09
  • v0gj

its nice phone good design good for busniss and games modern features i like it

• 2009-07-07 00:09
  • Sq0Z

firstly i never said free third party software...i said a third party software...i would have mentioned the name here but i dont think im allowed to...this is all about the phones...ohh and 2nd...ya ok ...may be th e phone has innovated its message forwarding but i was too disinterested in knowing further about the phone once i saw the same old lameness in the new iphone as the old 3g one...like the ones i mentioned before...also no flash in camera...wtf!!!
hey it seems uve indefinitely postponed ur plans of spending ur summer vacation in the cool countries...because ur phone is useless!!!

• 2009-07-06 23:29
  • utex

> In reply to David hates it @ 2009-07-06 16:07 from 2G4W - click to readHi David,

I do agree with you with telcos needing to have more flexibility with cheaper upgrade options, specially for their existing loyal customers,it's fair in saying that, and sometimes telcos will go out of their way and discount or waive fees completely on a case by case scenario.

I just think we shoudn't waste our timer and energy being fustrated with these things. We just have to take the good with the bad really, ite our lip an move on.

If you didn't wa tokeep your current iPhone, you could always have it legally unlocked by Optus and sell it on ebay, I am sure your wil get enouh money to payout te curent contact so you can ugrade to the new iPhone 3G S and still have money in your pocket.

I just sold my iPhone 3G 16GB on ebay and got just over $600, which I am happy with. People still want them, regardless of them being brand new or off ebay. You can pick up some well looked after ones off ebay.

You will probably find in a few months that new uprading prices will come out. Telcos are being stubben right now as the iPhone 3G S has only just been released. Let the hype play down and in time you'll get a bettr deal.

I mustsay though, Optus ar much cheaper bying th Iphone 3G S on pre-paid then Vodafone and Optus offer better contract plans then Vodafone, even better then Virgin.

Three are releasing the iPhone 3G this Friday, I'd be interested to see their plans wth it, however Three is now own by Vodafone, so willl just have to wait and see ;-)

God luck with it all, I'm sure in the long run, you will be better off ;-)

Cheers

Craig

• 2009-07-06 23:25
  • PEKR

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readIs not burried yet? I thought is burried for 3,4 days, I think will be more than 10.000 people, but I think Elvis Presley is still the best, and the most popular man, sorry 4 my comment.

• 2009-07-06 22:23
  • Laxc

iphone 3g s launching in august in india

• 2009-07-06 21:36
  • vGS3

when apple going to launch 3g-s in india????????

• 2009-07-06 20:23
  • u1FR

This phone is just like the 'old' Iphone way too expensive, I'm getting sick about hearing Iphone here, Iphone there

• 2009-07-06 18:45
  • n7na

I think Apple Iphone has a great OS, but I am a little bit angry, why the hech they add only 3.2MP camera, and is even don't has a flash... Oh my God... What Apple is thinking?
Guys, if you are interested on a mobile phone that can make good pictures, choose the Sony Ericsson Satio, the only one 12MP smartphone!!!

• 2009-07-06 18:16
  • Laxc

I Have 1 Now And I Suggest U All Go Out And Buy One

• 2009-07-06 17:49
  • 2GCf

iPhone is the best!

• 2009-07-06 16:41
  • 0wG$
Total of 13628 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.