Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.5
6.6

> In reply to ahmed @ 2009-07-07 08:18 from vGCD - click to readLike what?
im pretty sure the new os 3.0 does the same
the 3gs is much faster in other meanings battery will die much faster.
Yeah the 3gs is good aye?

• 2009-07-07 16:08
  • wg4R

> In reply to slimberry @ 2009-07-07 13:25 from vxBL - click to readYou are a crazy little boy.
As if you dont use your stop using your laptop for the iphone you are nuts
it doesnt support flash
it doesnt let you download anything from safari e.g. no file download manager
whats this rediculous phone for if it cant do what ,my LG U8110 did back in 2004.
I have an iphone myself and i barely use it i really wanna sell it but not knowing who too because people are lame and wont want an iphone because they know it sucks. i always treat like dirt e.g. drop on the floor spill paint on it while in class, unlike other freaks who carry cloths and cleaners and sanitizers because there in love with
get a life seriously.
my recomendation, dont throw your laptop out throw your iphone out.
you crazy if you dont agree
bye

• 2009-07-07 16:05
  • wg4R

It lacks java.

• 2009-07-07 13:48
  • 3LX{

For ppl considering buying iphone who havn't experienced 1st gen and 3G? Well, I wanna compare touch screen phones with CARS. Iphone is like a Manual Transmission. Gears will shift instantly as you tell it to (meaning touch screen responds imediately). Where as HTC, Samsung & Nokia (havent used other brand touch screens so I can't comment) touch screens are like Tiptronic Transmission in a car. YES! It will work! Yes it might be more uptech! But there is that laggy delay, which I personally can not accept. That's the only reason I like iphone. Touch screen the way it should be. If ur not into touch then iphone is 'obviously' out of the equation.

• 2009-07-07 13:29
  • vxBL

hi...i'm hanson !!! i feel this phone is great that i never use before ! but after i'm using it and the feeling iphone give was great....but if can make it have flasf light and bluetooth can send each other document it was more great....love my iphone always...!!!!!

• 2009-07-07 13:28
  • v3Cs

I like my iphone 3g and will be upgrading to 3GS this Friday. I bought 3G out right, and will do the same with 3GS. Sold my 3G already, and it still sells for a good price. I have my iphone and I stopped using my laptop, period!. Yes I still use my 24inch monitor desktop for gaming and 3D softwaring, but ever since I had iphone with WiFi at home, I just stopped using my laptop.... thinking about selling my laptop now. haha... Someone quoted "why have an expensive phone?" well, to me that question sounds like "why have a laptop?" hm.... pros and cons I guess.

• 2009-07-07 13:25
  • vxBL

having a expensive cellphone is just useless...

it is better to use cheap phone so that even if it will get lost...

u will not blame ur self becoz itz not too expensive...

ryt???

tnk u...

• 2009-07-07 12:36
  • UD{J

> In reply to Shan @ 2009-07-07 11:54 from w9LH - click to readThis isn't Apple, it's gsmarena..
Sorry to burst your bubble.
I agree with your suggestions though.

• 2009-07-07 12:23
  • tAUw

Hi Apple....... Pls hv a secondary video call camera.... and also add bluetooth file transfering software too.. Thanks.. And also make the main camera 5 or 8 MP n hv a proper flash.. Thank you....

• 2009-07-07 11:54
  • w9LH

Is APPLE affrair or is APPLE Scared to Death.

How come all 3 of their phones look the same, can't they change to looks of their phones, what happened to APPLE. They need a wakeup call.

• 2009-07-07 11:18
  • Sdr2

> In reply to ahmed @ 2009-07-07 08:18 from vGCD - click to readyeh i agree with u bcoz i to hve same feelings about this phone

• 2009-07-07 08:20
  • vGCD

hi all iphone 3gs is a breakthrough device in mobile world n it have amazing fetures which i have never seen before on any other device n iam happy to own this phone

• 2009-07-07 08:18
  • vGCD

best phone ever

• 2009-07-07 07:29
  • q{rD

> In reply to Kane T @ 2009-07-07 03:49 from PBhv - click to read500-700$ for upgrade hahahaahhahahahaha

• 2009-07-07 05:51
  • 46Hk

> In reply to David hates it @ 2009-07-06 16:07 from 2G4W - click to readCome to a Vodafone Australia store and I'll hook you up, free iPhone 3GS on a $69 cap with $400 in calls, SMS or MMS and free Voda to Voda calls on nights and weekends and 1GB of data, you can even use the data for tethering at no extra cost, unlike Optus.

• 2009-07-07 05:50
  • vag6

> In reply to Kane T @ 2009-07-07 03:49 from PBhv - click to read$500 to $700 for upgrade fees..U sure? I really doubt it!

• 2009-07-07 05:38
  • vjwa

i dont understand why people will pay $$$Hundreds to get off their current iphone 3g plans to upgrade to this iphone, surely the minimul new features from the 3g to the 3gs are not worth the $500-$700 in upgrade fees?? who cares? its not worth it

• 2009-07-07 03:49
  • PBhv

Will the iphone 3g s be launched in bangladesh? If so, when do you think this might be?

• 2009-07-07 03:05
  • Bw@s

> In reply to Thomas @ 2009-07-06 18:45 from n7na - click to readlol if your sick of hearing about it... why are you browising the iphone section of this site in the first place?

lol

• 2009-07-07 02:48
  • FNVM

> In reply to Primus +_+ @ 2009-07-06 10:11 from PMTH - click to readTrue, but the data allowance is much lesser, only 500MB / 1GB. Though the download speed is up to 7.2Mbps.

I am using the normal 1Mbps comes with 30Gb allowance. I have to pay S$348 for the 16GB. Maybe go to their roadshow this Friday & have a look.

• 2009-07-07 01:57
  • R5yC
Total of 13639 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.