Apple iPhone 3GS - user opinions and reviews

Apple

6.6
6.4
6.6

the iphone is fine the way it is,i dont know why they had to come up with the 3GS story though theres no difference.whats the S for?is it for 32gig or what?im just lost iphone...my advise to those with the iphone 3g stick to it,dnt get excited with S story.

• 2009-06-17 11:17
  • ftb}

> In reply to therock @ 2009-06-16 09:55 from k7t{ - click to read...and I'm sure you'll get'em all, right? Get some right info, then get a grip. No perfect interface will ever hit the market, features will always come at once, that's the game. Meanwhile, who else gives the chance to develop apps for Medicine, BI, or Fun? BTW, don't you LoL whith all the follows with that soapy shape? Neither do I.

• 2009-06-17 11:16
  • 0WBx

nokia n97: doesnt matter if they make it til n9999, you still be getting only limited applications. Plus you have to be a technician to make these apps work properly, take only ngage. Iphone says we are not cehap like nokia, you van have it, this is consumer friendly, nokia is marketingdocus. I know because I owe n95 8gb, its ok, but iphone is stunning!

Iphone: over 15000 applications, super ui, super internet, super youtube, live stocks live weather, gps etc etc etc, more and more, nokia fans go play with your camera and make some pictures of birds you geeks hahahaha.

• 2009-06-17 11:01
  • MCKP

Simmilar phone like the last,there are some inovations but still without flash,fancy phone but MOKIA n97 is much better....

• 2009-06-17 10:45
  • 0Tnk

> In reply to iphonestupid @ 2009-06-17 08:58 from ibdJ - click to readThis is business, how can they release everything in on set... wait for next release u will get video call as well...

They doit step by step just for their sale.

• 2009-06-17 10:28
  • M{3N

what a waste of money to buy dis kind of jerk..
its not can't afford to buy dis things..but be a smart buyer..

lack of function but crazy price..

• 2009-06-17 10:21
  • PUAs

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readWell, you've all got the same IP address so you already have.

• 2009-06-17 09:44
  • vab%

Same here man!! i wet my pants too! we should be friends

• 2009-06-17 09:05
  • PBhv

The worst thing for the iPhone is that they never put secondary camera for video call!!!Why??

• 2009-06-17 08:58
  • ibdJ

no wat you want in a phone and then buy it. dont put other phones down just cause they dont meet your requirements. every one has there own needs in a phone which means we get to choose wat we want. if you dont like it dont buy it pretty simple really. you could also try getting a life instead of spending your time writting negatives comments.

• 2009-06-17 08:09
  • vnIG

mm....about Iphone...just want to say no point!!!!the 1st ipod then come the iphone 8gb and 16 gb then iphone 3g 8 or 16gb but now is iphone s32gb!!just want say....all same!!no point!!!

• 2009-06-17 06:58
  • ibaS

defo in agreence with you, step up apple

• 2009-06-17 06:08
  • PBhv

scotty your words ring true in my book. i would swim in a pool of iphones if they just had better features, but for now ill only swim in a pool of nokias! the new features existed on phones like 5 years ago yet apple loyals are suggesting its the greatest improvement known to man! nokia 1208 is still better than iphone! now its time to go and swim in my pool of N97s, while i put my two iphones in the toaster and slap a bit of cheese in between and make an iphone-cheese sandwich! cause thats all its good for is eating sambos!

• 2009-06-17 05:51
  • PBhv

I have had both the 2g and 3g iphone which was no difference b/w the two. Apple have ruined their reputation as a manufacturer who can produce an all-in-one mobile device. Obviously they have not done a good job observing current mobiles in the market that have bluetooth, flash viewing, mms and a decent video camera as a norm in their range of mobile phones. This just makes them seem as money grubbing company that contuinue to provide a lower than par products to their loyal customers. Shame on you Apple.

• 2009-06-17 04:31
  • P%B4

wow.. in a week.. iphone 3gs shot up to the top 3 most popular phone.... well done peeps !

• 2009-06-17 04:29
  • Ui$d

I own an iPhone 3G, and I HATE IT! The iPhone is garbage. You can't do shit without apps, and since when did reviews include apps? Also the web browser crashes and freezes like crazy. Do not buy any version of the iPhone, get an N97 or omnia HD, trust me.

• 2009-06-17 03:55
  • 4XMR

this phone is sick as man, i want one bad!

• 2009-06-17 03:47
  • PBhv

> In reply to Hibbo @ 2009-06-17 02:55 from PBhv - click to readWOW HIbbo!... thats crazy!... How insane is that lack of 900... ITs bugging me out... i dont think i can handle it anymore!!! nim with you bring on the Nokia 97!!! so much better! at least we will be able to browse the net on it! ha ha

• 2009-06-17 02:59

@Jamez_Dubbs i agree!!
i cant beleive we both wrote about 900 only minutes apart, and i am over in switzerland!!!! it is shocking, i will now tear down my apple posters because i am no longer an apple man, and i will sell my mac and buy a nokia n97! i love 3g900 it is like my baby!!!!! i get no reception without it so apple is useless! guess i wont be surfing the net on my hot little iphone any longer!!!!! long live 3g 900! it deserves a crown on its head! and so do you jamez-Dubbs for agreeing with me!

• 2009-06-17 02:55
  • PBhv

> In reply to Hibbo @ 2009-06-17 02:49 from PBhv - click to readYeah i have heard that too!... and yes WHERE IS MY 900!!! Bring on the JUNKBOXING!!!

• 2009-06-17 02:53
  • PBhv
Total of 13697 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 3GS.