what? no card slot again? stupid.........stupid
LG and SAMSUNG rule.
Man all this wait for a cheap 3 mgp camera upgrade. I understand going from 1st Gen to 3G, but 3G to this???? c'mon apple how long do you think you can squeeze the juice out of this product? Well, win. mobile/android here i come...
lets celebrate iphone's fall
january 2007 - june 2009 RIP
*******may iphone REST in peace******
I am glad for 3GS bigger Hard Disk of 32GB which is no big deal for Apple. They were already offwer on Ipod Touch. Apple made faster and Video recording which I already had it through 3rd application party. They have really no have any other changes. After waiting a year to see changes. I guess company can not run without Steve Jobs. I think he could not show his face.
Big dissapointment! It's not a bad phone but there's not much improvement. I wonder how great that camera is anyways?? This should have been the original iphone 3g hardware, since it would have been an upgrade from the original iphone 2g. I'm glad apple is giving everyone the 3.0 OS software, but i'm not shelling out any money for a tiny refresh like this.
Will I be able to transfer files via Bluetooth, like mp3 to other handsets, with the new os?
i think its a great cellphone but the lack of features like radio,camera is not 5 mega pixel,flash but even tho i still give them thump up 8/10 : )
oho, 08 Jun 2009And those details are ??i am also disappointed about the new iphone 3GS, i expected more. but here are the new added features not available in specs here in GSM arena..
- 2.1x faster to launch Messages, 2.4x to load SimCity, 3.6x faster to load an Excel attachment, 2.9x faster to load a large website.
- Supports OpenGL|ES 2.0.
- developers can take advantage of the camera too.
- camera application has a switch that lets you swap between still photo and video mode. 30FPS, VGA with audio, auto-focus, auto-white balance, auto-exposure.
- videos live alongside photos in the same application. You can scrub a video and edit it too. You can share the video right from your iPhone 3GS to YouTube, MobileMe, MMS, and email.
- There is an API for video too, which allows developers to integrate video capture into their apps. Next -- voice control.
- New accessibility options -- VoiceOver for content and controls, zooming, color inversion, mono audio, etc.
- Something business have asked for -- data encryption, which iPhone 3GS supports.
- Instant remote wipe, encrypted iTunes backups.
- arsenic-free glass, BRF-free, mercury-free LCD, etc.
- You can also ask "what's playing now?" and it will tell you. Or say "play more songs like this" and a genius playlist will be built.
only upside is the improved battery life and a slightly better camera...
disappointing disappointing disappointing disappointing !!!!!!
samsung technolgoy is more advance than iphone. same old specifications. no flash, no radio, camera 3mega,
except the touch flow all boring
Apple is slowly going the Motorola Razr way, rehash after rehash untill obscurity....