Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to Mgenge @ 2014-07-24 13:56 from r0rC - click to readYes it is true u cannot transfer files to other device using b.tooth

• 2014-08-26 08:57
  • U@dK

> In reply to chetan thakur @ 2014-08-16 05:26 from Y}K4 - click to readBluetooth works only with apple device,u can get only 800mhz speed,if u did not bother these issues u can buy apple

• 2014-08-26 08:49
  • U@dK

> In reply to lisa @ 2014-08-18 12:02 from 3sEw - click to readUpdate the phone to latest software by connecting to wifi or from apple service centre then it will connect to sim

• 2014-08-26 08:44
  • U@dK

Impressive to begin with, but serious performance degradation following the upgrade to iOS 7.

Upgraded the OS to iOS 7, which resulted in a significant performance decrease. App opening time and touchscreen response time are both noticeably laggy (I can type in 3-4 letters for a text entry field before the first letter actually shows up). Would have been fine with it had I been able to downgrade back to iOS 6, which worked well with the hardware. Unfortunately, there is no way to downgrade the OS.

Additionally, the wireless on this phone works sporadically at best (again, post-upgrade to iOS 7). The phone does not stay connected (either on 3G or on a wi-fi network), so I cannot download new apps nor can I update existing ones. I currently have a handful of apps that I tried to upgrade, but since the upgrade failed due to connectivity issues, the apps are now stuck in a 'waiting' mode. I cannot open any of these apps. Rebooting the phone has no effect and visiting the app store has no option to cancel the upgrade, so these apps have been rendered unusable.

• 2014-08-25 19:34
  • 6DaA

I think my iphone is best.I am using my phone from last 3.5 years,but still it is working as good..

• 2014-08-25 15:35
  • t}A}

friends i want to replace top mic,its out of warranty,australian iphone and cant be repaired by apple center in india.i have read on net that top mic is attached with proximity sensor and power button.
if we replace top mic we have to replace proximity sensor and power button.
plz tell is this true?

• 2014-08-25 13:45
  • rJ99

Guys,i have iphone 4 with me already 4 yrs,now why no notification sound and also media sound, but ringer sound funtion ok,i try every step in youtube but no point also,anyone know how to solve it.

• 2014-08-25 12:12
  • KZ8N

I have the iPhone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 and it is positively the best phone I've ever had. I have previously owned a Samsung Galaxy Note I717 w/JB 4.1.2 & a Droid X2 w/GB 2.3.5. Nothing compares to its insane buttery smoothness. It is really reliable.

• 2014-08-24 03:07
  • RY3q

my iPhone 4 is not opening. when I make stich on, showing iTunes symbol only. what shall I do?

• 2014-08-22 16:58
  • utVU

> In reply to ald3nn0827 @ 2014-07-23 04:40 from uSN$ - click to readMost electronics would drain their battery that fast. Downloading the data to display the information on the website takes up a lot of battery. Try lowering the brightness and closing any apps that you aren't using. It will without doubt keep the battery lasting longer.

• 2014-08-21 23:39
  • q9NW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-31 08:33 from qH25 - click to readYou'd have to get it factory unlocked in order to switch.

• 2014-08-21 23:35
  • q9NW

> In reply to ald3nn0827 @ 2014-06-18 12:22 from Mfx1 - click to readDownload Music downloader

• 2014-08-21 15:07
  • w49u

> In reply to Big Guy @ 2014-05-20 15:58 from N9@T - click to readDont mind what model you get, both phones are pretty good depends on the way you will use it

• 2014-08-21 12:59
  • tevP

my phone faild to connect with internet(carrier is not opened) and also inermal memory card is not functioned while there is 64GB i dont know why?

• 2014-08-21 12:22
  • NwGH

One of my speaker is not giving a clear sound, it sounds like the speaker is roughly hurt.
What can be the reasons & what are the best options left for me? If anyone knows and have the knowledge, i would be very thankful...

• 2014-08-20 15:05
  • X}EE

> In reply to shabi @ 2014-08-16 09:31 from KSte - click to readi m facing network problem with 1PHONE 4

• 2014-08-20 14:33
  • i1Xj

guyzz my iphone got corrupted and its screen faded like a white negative ...i enqueried it from apple care they said that u have to restore yur iphone i tried to restore it but it is showing again again an errror and is not downloading... plaese suggest how to bypass this.....thanxx in advance

• 2014-08-19 18:09
  • U{ds

how can i bypass icloud activation please tell me, if any software tools please email me courierhelpline@gmail.com
i need icloud bypass tools software urgent please help me please please please
and thank you for reading my message

• 2014-08-19 15:20
  • vGjx

my iphone 4is in the recovery mode.., what shall i do

• 2014-08-19 11:36
  • gxJR

after using i phone i can say apple is apple.
the best phone ever i had..
if i say the name is enough then i m not wrong.
class and standard of i phone 4 is quite excellent...!
fantastic phone..
if any one thinking for purchase apple phone i'll suggest go ahead don't waste time..

• 2014-08-19 10:34
  • 2@vk
Total of 19613 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.