Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Please include radio in this I phone 4... Hope Apple will include this radio function....And also divx function as well.....

• 2010-06-12 19:24
  • K2G4

I believe it is not 4G. It is iphone 4. 4 because the screen resolution is 4x the previous (480x320)....

• 2010-06-12 19:19
  • sxwc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-12 19:05 from vbRq - click to readi thought this one has an easy-to-remove battery

• 2010-06-12 19:18
  • Y1%e

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readit's tottaly wrong caliing it iphone 4g it's just apple iphone4 or HD that's all

• 2010-06-12 19:05
  • vbRq

Customers are going to be charged 20 euro for a micro sim ................... Seriously Apple stop being so awkward!

• 2010-06-12 18:59
  • pp3k

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readWho's said it's called '4G'. It's simply "iPhone 4" which is correct as this is the 4th iPhone to date.

• 2010-06-12 18:59
  • mEke

Definitive... I keep my Satio and X10 by sonyericsson
Great audio, great Spects and very good looking.

• 2010-06-12 18:52
  • Lqx6

Nokia n8 is confirmed to work with bluetooth mouse!

What a interesting feature

rumors that it also play xvoid divx video format too

rumors that nokia will give us some more surprise about the retail firmware of nokia n8!

• 2010-06-12 18:24
  • Ke15

Apple, youve done it again, and you will sell millions, more than nokia, more than samsung, more than htc , more than blackberry and more than any other handset in anybodies hands, you got all these apple haters, but all i can say is "dont hate the player, hate the game"

PIECES!!!!!!!!!

• 2010-06-12 18:21
  • 3pb4

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readIt's not called a 4G phone or iPhone 4G.... Apple have marketed it as iPhone 4, and if anything it could be considered the 4th generation iPhone, so check ur facts first mate :)

• 2010-06-12 18:19
  • D8XA

> In reply to TERRY @ 2010-06-12 17:40 from srG6 - click to readYou are the apple product victim

3gs and the 4 are not much different, just the higher screen res, video calling over wifi only

apple wont allow file transfering ver bluettoth
just like they hate adobe flash

apple iphone is not for you.

• 2010-06-12 18:19
  • Ke15

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readThey are not calling it iPhone 4G, but simply iPhone 4. This is due to the fact that it is the fourth iPhone, after 2G, 3G and 3G S.

• 2010-06-12 18:07
  • utny

guyz! i think this phone has a bad side after all! the micro sim is really bad especially here in philippines there's no micro sim so if you will bought it here! you need a new sim to use it

• 2010-06-12 17:48
  • t7LJ

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readnot called a 4G phone. Its called iPhone 4, as in the fourth iPhone. It will still be 3G network speeds.

• 2010-06-12 17:45
  • 4Gc6

has the new iphone 4 got bluetooth to share pictures like other NORMAL phones? im sick of my 3GS not being able to do this
list the points that the 3GS cannot do and that the iPhone 4 can please

• 2010-06-12 17:40
  • srG6

I would appear that passions run really high when people talk about the iphone. I don't have one and I have never used one I have just looked over my brothers shoulder while he played with his jail free one. And up to this moment as and Android user I have never wanted one, I never liked the design of the others and I didn't understand why each phone just looked alike. But now I have to say I would like to give it a go. My brother never used Android before and so got the Htc Desire. So its my turn to be a bit more open minded and try it at least. Don't understand all this hate over a phone.

I would say though that I shocked to see the amount of sales with the iPad because it is missing so much functionality. By with Apple the rule is you never buy the 1gen of anything they make. Is it possible that the people who comment could at least try it first. I am willing to have ago although I know I will miss some apps and the weather from htc.

• 2010-06-12 17:21
  • IaxA
  • the BEST Iphone tech
  • Rating0

To the Iphone-bashers please watch this, no other flagship phone had this level and the tech used is waaaay ahead from your yeskia or sammy phones."IPHONE ROCKS".

• 2010-06-12 17:20
  • t7AA

what is the speciall thing from ipod 4,.??
i think ipone 4 is just like another smarthpone

• 2010-06-12 16:55
  • PVbZ

> In reply to Rick(tm) @ 2010-06-11 21:11 from tWiK - click to readWhere in the spec does it say its a 4G handset???????????
The model is clearly stated at the top saying IPhone 4

• 2010-06-12 16:41
  • M3s@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-12 16:03 from pvx5 - click to readwhat you also have to remember is that although it has a 12MP camera unless your printing the photo's out on A2 size paper your not actually seeing the full picture detail anyway. the end of the day its down to you but if its the camera that you are looking for mainly the iphone 4 is a good choise now they have made it on par with the rest of the mobile world.

• 2010-06-12 16:33
  • iIR0
Total of 19854 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.