Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

> In reply to parrot @ 2010-06-12 08:47 from IaH6 - click to readwell i work deep within the industry and i have very close ties to steve jobs and he told me a limited edition release is not to far off.

• 2010-06-12 08:49
  • IaH6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-12 06:45 from IaH6 - click to readare you serious? where did you hear that from? i can tell for a fact that there is no such thing as iphone 4.5!! iphone 4 hasn't even been released yet! so before you start spreading stupidity around get your facts staright.

• 2010-06-12 08:47
  • IaH6

> In reply to LakersGonnaWin @ 2010-06-12 08:04 from T1Dd - click to readAre you out of your mind? Nokia phones have amazing photo quality.I've had pictures developed from my N95 and they came out great.The N82 with its xenon flash also delivers amazing photos.

• 2010-06-12 08:33
  • q{SA

> In reply to Pirate @ 2010-06-12 06:11 from 3sEw - click to readThanks for the advise and your concern. But we're really happy with our iphones. I'm using one right now :) So it works pretty well for us :)

• 2010-06-12 08:32
  • I02g

> In reply to Pirate @ 2010-06-12 05:30 from 3sEw - click to readI don't agree :)

• 2010-06-12 08:27
  • I02g

> In reply to LakersGonnaWin @ 2010-06-12 08:14 from T1Dd - click to readAhaaa thanks for ur opinion that might be helpful. Oh u miss good stuff when they stop working, I have an old Atari system that stopped working, when it stopped working I missed it lol. Well ur right in terms of photo size and file size, but in the camera options u can change the photo size and mega pixel ratio, that will solve the picture and file size problem. Well I'm just trying to show u something that is real good in my opinion, but its always ur choice that matters lol, just if u had 2nd thoughts the n8 wouldn't let u down, I guarantee that.

• 2010-06-12 08:25
  • 3sEw

I've never had Verizon, but a year ago I read a report in a leading consumer magazine that Verizon had the best service in Los Angeles. I get a 20% discount on my AT&T service through my company, so AT&T is cheaper and I personally don't have issues with AT&T.

I had a Canon Powershot camera and it took great pictures. It was an older model rated at 4 mp. The jpegs were never too big and I could store over a 1000 photos on a 2 GB card. It was easy to upload to my web site as well. I actually miss that camera (it stopped working) and my wife got me the newer model with 8.1 MP. The file sizes are larger, take more space on the memory card, and take longer to upload to my web site.

So, I guess I'm being practical in terms of file sizes, upload times, and storage capacity. I never print anything larger than 8x10 and I'm just looking to capture my travels with my family. I'm also very good with Photoshop, so I always create my own custom collages, photo books, scrapbooks, etc.

• 2010-06-12 08:14
  • T1Dd

> In reply to hensel @ 2010-06-11 20:39 from vbfU - click to readhensel they dont have phones in bangladesh, dodnt u still use cups attatched by string

• 2010-06-12 08:09
  • vCTh

> In reply to hensel @ 2010-06-11 20:39 from vbfU - click to readcut your sim card

• 2010-06-12 08:06
  • MUeY

there will be two more high end phones from nokia, nokia has planned to announce it during nokia world on septemeber

meego phone is of of them, nokia admit that it is better than n900 and it is super high end and less expensive than iphone4

symbian next flagship, i guess it is n98

• 2010-06-12 08:06
  • IWNK

Nokias have a bad reputation for their photo quality. The Carl lens is not fixing their problems. I've read many reviews at CNET about the Sony's consistently beating the Nokias on photo quality.

• 2010-06-12 08:04
  • T1Dd

> In reply to LakersGonnaWin @ 2010-06-12 07:45 from T1Dd - click to readYeah I know its not the mega pixels, forgot to say its a 12 mp carl ziess optic, best camera on a phone, u can also read its review and see the pictures on gsmarena. Well it offers lots of space 16 GB internally and a memory card slot up to 32 GB and each time u think it might fill up u just can get another 32 GB memory or just move the pics to a pc and delete them all from the memory card. As in my opinion I think the phone wouldn't fill up easily bro only if ur a photographer who takes 100+ photos a day. Oh ya ur right, also heard of the singal and 3G problems on T-mobile. So u recommend AT&T or Verizon ? Wat do u think is better ?

• 2010-06-12 08:03
  • 3sEm

Is there an iPhone app to upload photos to SmugMug.com? I'm thinking that I should just upload my photos directly to my personal online photo account at SmugMug. This way I can just take pictures while traveling and upload them via WiFi directly to my account at SmugMug.

I should be able to charge the phone and upload photos at the same time while I go to sleep.

• 2010-06-12 08:01
  • T1Dd

> In reply to LakersGonnaWin @ 2010-06-12 07:45 from T1Dd - click to readnokia n8 has largest camera sensor that rival the digicam
]

plus, it has carl zeiss len

• 2010-06-12 08:01
  • IWNK

> In reply to hensel @ 2010-06-11 20:39 from vbfU - click to readYou can cut a standard sim down to size quite easyily we have done it for the i pad when we ran out of micro sims

• 2010-06-12 07:57
  • PQ%d

This is my first iPhone that I'm considering and the negative posts about the iPhone 4 make me want to defend it even though I've never liked the previous iPhones.

Somehow the childish posts from immature posters force me to take a stand. It's probably because the childish posters use jibberish and incoherent sentences to make false claims.

• 2010-06-12 07:56
  • T1Dd

Also, there are laws in my neighborhood that don't allow me to put the phone on my ear while driving. Therefore, I'll have to use a hands free device to talk.

• 2010-06-12 07:48
  • T1Dd

I have looked at the N8 and you will need more memory to store such large pictures. I learned a long time ago that it's not the megapixels that make a good photo, but the sensor and the optical lens.

I've had AT&T for many years and I've don't have problems in my area -- Los Angeles. I had problems with T-Mobile and Sprint.

I also think that because we live in a free country where people can make decisions based on their own preferences, then many models of phones will thrive. Just like cars...options and features to satisfy the multitude of tastes.

I just happen to like the iPhone 4 over all the other touch-screen phones. The user interface is also very good in the way you interact with the browser, documents, photos, etc. Very innovative UI.

• 2010-06-12 07:45
  • T1Dd

I dont think it is nice anymore. You all try to see a field. Video Call over WIFI only. What does it mean then?

• 2010-06-12 07:44
  • ibsV

nokia n8

the chaepest yet the best smartphone out there
i dont think developers will not be interested

• 2010-06-12 07:30
  • KecR
Total of 19778 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.