Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

what in the worl is micro sim.can i use my normal sim to use iphone 4

• 2010-06-08 23:59
  • tEee

look at every touch phone that its review here, in the comparition pictures they ALWAYS put it next to an iPhone

• 2010-06-08 23:59
  • PtHv

since the iphone came out in 07, EVERY cellphone maker when touch.....

• 2010-06-08 23:58
  • PtHv

Apple just doesnt look what other manufactures are making, they just know they are in another dimension, its as simple as that....

• 2010-06-08 23:56
  • PtHv

iphone 4 is juz awsme.net browsing is excellent.but only defect is that its video resolution and sound clarity.

• 2010-06-08 23:53
  • Let9

what the hell is micro sim?????

does that mean to use this i have to convert my sim or i cant use my normal sim after unlocking it

• 2010-06-08 23:51
  • tEee

is very fine.

• 2010-06-08 23:44
  • LF9s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 22:03 from nEGx - click to readNo it doesn't... Pound is worth more than euro.. Maybe you meant to say 350 euros??

• 2010-06-08 23:35
  • 0RYf
  • Michael Tawroginski
  • Rating0

Totally RUBBISH in many aspects
1)NO MICRO SD memory card slot
2)Again tft screen,no OLED
3)How to swap or change battery in this phone?????
4)Bluetooth work rubbish on i-phone's
5)there is the same email service,us on every other phones,only BlackBerry build IN dream email service.
6)Phone such as many others,SAMSUNG Galaxy S is better.
There is only 1 big thing with iphone,100000+ apps,but soon Android will have the same,even more-and BlackBerry announced SUPER APPS...I-phone-i'ts okay,but no such us BIG WOW...Half year later this phone become one of many...

• 2010-06-08 23:12
  • 3H7D

Loveee it really want to have my hands on it... My 3g is quite oldi now
realy want to av a new one... Please somebody tell apple to launch the iphone 4
in countries like Pakistan... As it is very popular in Pakistan... congrats apple

• 2010-06-08 23:06
  • PAmi

still iphone didnt convince me

• 2010-06-08 23:02
  • fu$4

wow, still no radio? is radio really that hard to put on iphone? i think my grandmas phone like 2 years ago has fm radio. but on iphone, again??? for the 4th time?
wow this time it has HD recording, on MONO though.. high definition on MONO.. sigh
lets wait for the iphone 5, itll be better than this one, still would look the same though, as usual..

• 2010-06-08 23:00
  • 3xBP

I'm glad I waited. The release of the 3GS was pretty much saying "Here guys, play with this for now until we release the iPhone 4 which omits the existance of the 3GS." I think it's safe to say goodbye HTC Dream and hello iPhone 4.

• 2010-06-08 22:36
  • 4xn{

I mean come on everyone... just compare the two specs... ok there may be one or two things that it doesn't have but lets be sensible with this:

Its obviously the best phone ever! :D

• 2010-06-08 22:21
  • nEGx

hahaha ,man I had all the crap the iphone has over 2 years ago.

This phone is for Americans who know nothing about cellphone tech and are way behind the rest of teh world.

• 2010-06-08 22:14
  • 0r1{
  • no bad,but no good..
  • Rating0

Where is FM Stereo radio???.

• 2010-06-08 22:09
  • nS$U

blackberry!!!!!

• 2010-06-08 22:08
  • fq4C

> In reply to [deleted post]Yeh i totally agree with you on everything that you said. My 2 year old sister can play need for speed and i don't even start the game or unlock the phone. She does everything.
I just wish the screen was bigger.

• 2010-06-08 22:08
  • JG%2

> In reply to You guys know what? @ 2010-06-08 20:22 from mh}n - click to readErm... no, its £299 for the 32GB model and actually... that equates to about 250 Euro not 600! Do the math mate before saying absolute rubbish!

• 2010-06-08 22:03
  • nEGx

the best iphone in the world

• 2010-06-08 21:54
  • BdGR
Total of 19799 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.