Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Apple said this phone would cost about $199 but i bet people have to end up paying 3 times more than this,thats what keeps people away from the iPhone the price we have to pay to get it in the U.k,also no Bluetooth,i bet that was funny showing off the iPhone 4 an couldn"t get it to turn on an i bet this got the audience laughing

• 2010-06-08 19:17
  • 3pH0

Iphone 4 is the best phone out there, The amount of iphones sold is proof of that and the amount of people with the iphone is booming everyday.

For those who don't like it or can't afford the iphone get yourself a htc a nice cheap handset because the iphone is mainly for hardcore fans and lovers not for haters.

People who I know who has a iphone and believe me I know lots of people as it's my business to help with iphone technical problems love the iphone so much they even sleep with it.

Even my mum has an iphone 3gs in which I be upgrading her handset to the iphone 4 very soon when it's fully released.

Once you go iphone you never go back that's my moto
I used to be a iphone hater when it 1st came out until I actually played with one and now my views have totally changed and love apple.

Watch how many iphone 4 get sold on the launch, Iphone haters you so want one and for those who put the iphone down probably can't afford one and pretend they can but we all the truth.

I'm getting excited. Iphone 4 here I come

• 2010-06-08 19:16
  • S35r

Apple need to raise their game... All they have done really is TRY to match htc and in my opinion the only people who will buy this are drooling idiots who think the world is still flat!!! Get a grip the Iphone was great when it was launched the 1st time but that is it... Video call over wifi?? Useful. NOT... Do yourselves a favour and just get the desire!

• 2010-06-08 19:08
  • pKUN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 15:07 from wujy - click to read2 years old 5800 can do this with 1/4 of the price of 4G LOL haha

• 2010-06-08 19:04
  • mpRX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 04:23 from vj1k - click to readYour 3GS can't make video calls, your 3 GS battery lasts 40% less, your 3GS has a screen which is not as sharp (less pixels), your 3GS doesn't record videos in 720p (high def), your 3 GS processor is less powerful therefore much slower...to name a few :)

• 2010-06-08 19:03
  • qIbW

the phone is something unique but... I think the price tag... it will go through the roof... I mean, u pay for the brand more than the phone itself... it is indeed revolutionary but... lets face it... it will be so expensive...

• 2010-06-08 19:02
  • 3chA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 15:10 from MBbx - click to readNokia N8 with xenon flash and hdmi out. HTc evo 4G. Motorola new milestone. Apple will go back to era when they nearly bankrupt if they close tech for next 5 years. Android has had multitasking for like a yr ago. 3G call could be made since 2007 over 3G which still impossible on iphone. Apple theory is tweaking something people taken for granted and never follow trend for example megapixel. In this way they becomes leader in one thing but loser in the rest. When they advertise, they will use thing that they are best. LOL. I used to be a fan but getting htc tomo

• 2010-06-08 19:02
  • mpRX

you can simply cut your normal sim card into microsim card,it works too.i swear!as long as dont damage the chip and the size can fit the microsim card slot then no problem.

• 2010-06-08 18:47
  • Ui%B

amigos I have a question: if the screen size remains the same yet the resolution goes far higher then doesn't this mean that everything will get smaller? for example a website will be shown entirely but the text must be too small to read at 100% right?

also, all the existing apps (created for 480x640) will have to be stretch to fill the screen. will that reduce quality? I don't own an ipad so I don't know what happens.

thanks.

• 2010-06-08 18:47
  • Sb6J

> In reply to Claudia @ 2010-06-08 18:43 from i5BK - click to readI agree with quality and finishes of products at least they aint mass produced

• 2010-06-08 18:45
  • 3aGr

I am an Android user and i cant wait to try out the new Iphone. I love my HTC desire but i still cant wait to try one. People need to become a little more open on these message boards, why does everyone so closed good tech is good tech no matter who makes it.
And Apple make some of the best phones out. Lets be honest the sales on this phone will be amazing nothing wrong with that. Now i am not saying that they cannot improve some features and that Apple needs to become a little bit open with its customers. But we all know that when you get an Iphone it will run well and the finsh of the product will be amazing i think some other phone makers could pick up a thing on finsh of a product. I like it its not perfect but its got the goods to sell and sell very well.

• 2010-06-08 18:43
  • i5BK

Microsim and standard sim are not the same no. You cannot replace one with the other, you need a new card. See iPad for microsim (smaller)

• 2010-06-08 18:36
  • jJLi

@ First Poster, the iPhone 4 has upgraded hardware, the A4 processor if equivalent to the iPad runs at 1Ghz as compared to the processor in the 3GS which runs at 600Mhz also we can hope to assume that the iPhone 4 also runs with 512mb of ram instead of 256mb that is currently in the 3GS. so basically you can say that the iPhone 4 can do what the 3GS could do that the 3G couldn't did you follow that? Hardware upgrade and Proprietary programing sets the iPhone 4 apart.

• 2010-06-08 18:35
  • kD2M

> In reply to daniel brown @ 2010-06-08 18:16 from MVg6 - click to readbecause apple make out everything they do is revolutionary and in fact its taken them 3 years to finally have a flash on the iphone camera.....

• 2010-06-08 18:20
  • 3aG3

iphone iphone iphone everyone seem to complain much about the iphone as for me i only know about 2 phones and they are iphone and others,people only compare other phone to the iphone why?

• 2010-06-08 18:16
  • MVg6

Wow. After watching PhoneDog's review on this, I have to say as one who is typically very critical of these highly restrictive iPhones, the design is nice.

• 2010-06-08 18:16
  • 0Hbw

The new I-phone 4 is out!!!!!!!!!.....is it as revolutionary as Apple claim? I think not......I mean we have had video calling and an led flash on phones for years now...So apple stop trying to claim its new and something you invented......

• 2010-06-08 18:12
  • 3aG3

Will stay with my iPhone 3gs. New design sucks :S

• 2010-06-08 18:06
  • nt0M

TFT capacitive touchscreen? I thought it is supposed to be AMOLED in the previous leak?

• 2010-06-08 17:52
  • ibfY

guys the iphone 4 is THE BEST.....check out the site apple its got bluetooth and everything even multitasking!!!!!!!!!!1

• 2010-06-08 17:47
  • fvGh
Total of 19762 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.