Apple iPhone 4 - user opinions and reviews

Apple

whats ram on iphone 4 ?

• 2010-06-08 12:45
  • nyTd

> In reply to just me @ 2010-06-07 22:58 from PkL1 - click to readGet happy mate its definately multi tasking and you can make folders for the appllications as well.

• 2010-06-08 12:42
  • svW2

> In reply to [deleted post]Hmmm....

"Um Nokia N96/N97 design..........oh and already outdated. pathetic attempt. possibly the most underwhelming product coming to market. when people ask for this where I work, I will actually have to laugh in their face."

wtf???

So the N96 and N97 are made of stainless steel and toughened glass are they?

I'm laughing at YOU thinking that underpowered, cheap plastic rubbish is anything like this.

If I came in your shop I'd leave due to your incompetence.

• 2010-06-08 12:42
  • P%nm

i hate how this site is full of nokia fanboys. i don't particularly like the iphone, i prefer the nexus one. they need to realise though is that this phone is going to sell better than any other phone that's being bitched about in these comments.

• 2010-06-08 12:33
  • 3H5D

say hello to all Iphone wannabes ;)

• 2010-06-08 12:18
  • 04M7

> In reply to Andrew Bailey @ 2010-06-08 11:18 from M3s@ - click to readThe multitasking of the n900 nokia is like a dream of every iphone fan. I think even if apple tried for 10 years to make it like that it wouldnt even come close. I am not saying the n900 is the best phone but considering the multitasking of it I think its on its own level way above the iphone. The problem with the n97 mini is the software, but the n8 nokia wont have such problems as the previous models. Compared to the nokia n8 wich is an masterpiece, the apple is nothing more but a mere toy to play with. But atleast the nokia n97 mini can videocall trough umts and wlan using skype. Wich actually means i can video call from an n97 mini to even a laptop/pc wich runs skype. While apple only supports it trough the new iphone 4 and even then you can only do it trough wlan.

the nokia n8 is better because of the camera-bluetooth 3.0-hdmi connector with the dolby digital quality-the strong processor-free navigation from door to door-the videocalling is better(also with umts)-radio with fm transmitter-an powerfull document viewer- 16gb internal but you can expand that with a 32gb microsd-the 3g network is slightly better-the battery has a longer standby time and lasts longer with the multimedia and the list goes on.

If you see what edges the nokia n8 from the apple iphone 4 then the conclusion is that the nokia n8 is a serious smarthphone wich is better in many aspects. The nokia n8 wont do any good to apple fans because you people just couldnt handle the phone, what would apple fans do with it ?

its better the apple fans stick to the iphone and jailbreak it so they can download some funny games, thats what mobile(apple) phones are used for nowadays.

• 2010-06-08 12:17
  • Yejy

yes a lot of features have been already on the market, it's not about what you can do with this device but how you do it! dont understand people saying it doenst have a good shape? I think shape is the first noticable thing about iphone, it's got the best apperance on the market. especially how can you campare this with HTC, their phones are just ugly! I know many HTC users agreed with me on this one. I used HTC and Sony Erickson Xperia X10 recently but overall I think iphone is much better handset, not perfect but much better.

• 2010-06-08 12:16
  • 0Rcv

I think N8 is better
because Iphone is more expensive with lower performance
and the ability of multimedia and multitasking is better in symbian phones

• 2010-06-08 12:08
  • Mfxh

> In reply to BiDoOoOoO @ 2010-06-07 22:56 from ftZn - click to readyou are right

• 2010-06-08 12:04
  • Mfxh

For Some reason Apple never quotes the actual RAM on the device. If it is 256MB like 3GS, the HTC models beat the iphone hands-down any day.
I just cant run more than 4-5 apps.
Steve..make way for jailbreaks..need more RAM..most of the cydia apps are more fun to use than the official AppStore ones.

• 2010-06-08 12:03
  • TU%n

the apple 4 is not bad, but i must say its not cutting edge tech. what they are left with is the class and specific market target. as to functionality any Android operated phone 2.0 and above is better in addition to the up coming Nokia N8 which will surely trounce the Apple 4hands down.

• 2010-06-08 11:59
  • ibpx

> In reply to Apple Lover @ 2010-06-08 11:33 from 3R1q - click to readthey do everthing right? what the phone part of the iphone is far from right, poor loudspeaker performance poor battery life limited bluetooth and dropped calls as just a phone with out the smart bit its crap!

• 2010-06-08 11:50
  • vCN@

Apple will not damage to its' Good name. Believe me this will be a revolution of apple . Surely they will develop this technology and will give a good fight with the ...!!. In the future, we can expect good high tech phones @ low very competitive prices from both parties.

• 2010-06-08 11:48
  • MfxX

Yet again Apple have managed to WOW the world with already existing technology. What I'd like to know is how the rest of the manufacturers fail to spot all these opportunities. Now we have VC in the Iphone and the world has gone bonkers, the rest of the manufacturers will want a piece of the pie. Until the rest of the industry catches up with the way Apple work the Iphone will rule for another ten or maybe more years. A wake up is needed especially at Nokia.

• 2010-06-08 11:47
  • nGWD

sorry guys if i am saying anything wrong..you guys should be more focussed on the technical issues...when we read the postings regarding any of the handset it looks like it is a war going comparing that other handset is best or others.,...lets get things right and discuss more abt the technical feature of the handsets which give more info to every one who reads the posts...f

• 2010-06-08 11:36
  • iIR0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 11:29 from vGZx - click to readyes, but with 2 yeasr contract:)))

• 2010-06-08 11:35
  • 32xA

> In reply to iBendedover @ 2010-06-08 08:50 from nR5W - click to readyh iphone 4 is totaly old school but wait and see how many people will get it HTC g4 looks much nicer

• 2010-06-08 11:35
  • LhNv

Guys, common' stop it. The majority of you haven't seen this live, I don't talk about using it, so how can you speak even about batterie life? Just as the N8 it's not out!
How about the iPhone, it's a great phone, maybe it doesn't have 12mpx.*
*Not only they are responsable, for the good quality of the picture.
The I agree, the video calls were invented long time ago, just as multitasking, but as Apple says: "We did it the right way", I bet the multitasking in here, and the video calls are much better than at any other phone.
I know i pay money for the Apple products, and I wasn't dissapointed even once. I was conscious of what I was buying, and they offered that at the highest quality.
A major plus why all their technologies are so popular and used world wide, ! by different musicians, business companies, the movie stuff, designers, and many other ! , it's because of their software, and all the things in it, they work right and at maximum(you can't get a better quality). They crash, very, very rarely, that's why it's trusted by the above mentioned people.
Believe me, Apple knows what their are doing, and I bet they could put a 12 mpx. camera, micro sd, batterie apart and other things, but they think it's the right way the way they did it, because there are clients who need their technologies to work good, Apple knows that, and that's what their are doing.

P.S. at least try an Apple product, give it a shot! I bet you will find many more good then bad stuff.
I highly recommend their products, I use them for a long time, and I find in them what I need, otherwise I wouldn't bought them.

Apple Inc.... is a truly ripped Apple

Sincerely Paul!

• 2010-06-08 11:33
  • 3R1q

I was thinking to buy the White iPhone 4G, but now when they put white front on 4G it looks not as good as it used to look with Black front and white back on 3GS model...
why the hell they did this? :)
Or can I order my 4G with Black front and White back, anyone has an idea?:)

• 2010-06-08 11:33
  • 32xA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-08 11:29 from vGZx - click to readYes it's true, check their website, www.apple.com

• 2010-06-08 11:32
  • 3R1q
Total of 19661 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4.