Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

18%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to primeprime97 @ 2012-06-10 16:54 from fkF% - click to readYou don't need a Smart phone just by a Nokia black and white phone. that is useful for you.

• 2012-06-11 09:56
  • YTK3

Don't give any damn opinion if you're not an iPhone 4S owner..

• 2012-06-11 08:57
  • iFnV

How do i transfer my contacts from my nokia e72 to my iphone 4s? My contacts are approximately 800+. Need help on this. Thanks

• 2012-06-11 05:44
  • vx2n

im on the road, nowhere near a computer, the problem is "NO WIFI" showing up on my iphone, i remember last night im using it as a personal hotspot then after that my dilema now is its showing up no wifi, tried reset network settings and reset all settings - fail. now im thinking of restoring it but im on the road, any other ideas???

• 2012-06-11 04:25
  • 9L9{

> In reply to Bob @ 2012-06-10 22:42 from fufa - click to readTake it to a service center

• 2012-06-10 23:18

Hi,

Usually my battery goes out and takes a very very very long time to charge.

It has now failed to charge at all. Please advise

• 2012-06-10 22:42
  • fufa

Every smartphone has flash player , why doesn't any iphone have it -_-

• 2012-06-10 18:25
  • pJiI

Anyone knows when will iPhone 5 be out?

• 2012-06-10 17:36
  • ptRW

guys just stop repeating in every comment the same useless disadvantages i think that all of this problems have a solution like the micro sim card support is nowin all new htc and samsung phones like one series and s3and any carrier can make it and u take the other part as an adaptor , lack of flash but u have html5 and alot of flash games r on the app store and there is a nice youtube app , yea there is no bluetooth but dont tell me that every day u use bluetooth for transfering simply u can take the name of whatever u want from other mobile and download it and put it on the iphone , no radio if u want, buy a tiny radio and put it in your pocket, yea the biggest negative is the screen but not all ppl love big screen and same for widgets on android so ppl just think how a mobile with 1ghz or 800ghz dual core and 512mb of ram can make the same performance like the one is 1gb of ram and 1.4 ghz dual or quad or whatever btw i dont have nither apple nor android butt i am going to buy one sooon so fro me ios did not beat android or viceversa but every software have it fans and lovers

• 2012-06-10 16:54
  • fkF%

My comparison of iphone 4s, Lumia 800 and Samsung Nexus:
I have used Lumia 800 and found a lot of issues, I bought it after selling iphone 4s as was not happy with it, in iphone you can't access/view or copy sim contacts, you have to write them one by one, pictures etc can't be shared to pc directly, texting key board can't be changed, plus a lot other complicated issues. I appreciate it's screen and it's user friendliness in internet usage though. If you need it just for internet usage then it's a nice phone but if you are fussy about small things in the features then iphone is not for you. At the end it's a phone with too many limits or I would say restrictions.
Same problem with Lumia, can't use it without zune which is very complicated, I tried to install it but it was giving error on my system, the phone was complicated itself, it's not a user friendly phone at all, have never used such an unfriendly and complicated phone, keyboard is too small, for texting it's the worst. The touch screen is very responsive though. Again a complicated phone with a lot of restrictions on users. The drastic fall in its price shows all these things. Nokia was my favorite company but this time I was really disappointed.
Finally I sold it and bought Galaxy Nexus and loved it, I left iphone 4s, Lumia and now am satisfied with this amazing Galaxy with amazing features and battery life. My texting issue was resolved as I found loads of amazing keyboards for free online. Too many things to count, amazing big screen with high resolution, amazing softwares and utilities for free on android board, battery life, light weight, compact size, fastest download/upload speed, very user friendly with fast processor of 1.2 dual core, released in the same period making it competitive to iphone 4s. Only drawback is that Nexus camera is 5MP but again with Galaxy S2 and S3 you can have the 8MP, still I think this 5MP (with low light quality) is better than many other 8MP. Its limited memory of 16GB can be termed as another drawback but not for me, 16GB is more than enough for me.
With this phone you feel 'free' with no restrictions and that's what I wanted and at last found in Galaxy Nexus. Other latest versions of Galaxy are S2, S3 and Note.

Rivals (in terms of release or hardware/software):
Nokia N8 = iphone 3gs = Galaxy Y/Ace
Galaxy S2 = iphone 4
Galaxy Nexus = iphone 4S = Lumia 800/900
Galaxy Note = None (coz of its size) or 4S and Lumia if size doesn't matter
Galaxy S3 (Latest) = May be coming soon/iphone 5 or ?

Samsung is the next Leader in mobiles I am sure. Iphone is just for brand conscious people, for performance and class Samsung is the best. Unfortunately Nokia is far behind in this race.

• 2012-06-10 14:47
  • m572

Watch youtube and type to search box how to drop a iphone to blender and do this for your old iphone i tink you need to buy new one! And wait for the next iphone Thats all! ITink is helpful! Lol!

• 2012-06-10 13:35
  • t7Xk

> In reply to [deleted post]Retail

• 2012-06-10 12:13
  • JJsi

> In reply to tenna @ 2012-06-09 14:41 from mf6e - click to readyes tina it will be realsed in the last of this year...............but ammazing

• 2012-06-10 11:43
  • nC69

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2012-06-09 12:45 from fvAd - click to readOfficial date

• 2012-06-10 09:59

The biggest OUCH for Apple:

• 2012-06-10 09:45
  • cNdt

> In reply to Vidanh @ 2012-06-08 10:05 from trgg - click to readnt jst any pc...nw we usn mac's nd iphone's.*wink*

• 2012-06-09 15:27
  • Nm6@

Does anybody know when there will be a new model again, fx iPhone 5??

• 2012-06-09 14:41
  • mf6e

What is the release time of iphone 5?

• 2012-06-09 12:45
  • fvAd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-08 10:25 from 6vU@ - click to readhow about if I want the lyric ? also do the same thing?

• 2012-06-09 12:16
  • tV0L

iphone 4s u r perfect. but just do two things.Increase ur size because u r so small....You have to b at least 4inch.......and u need to have adobe flash player.

• 2012-06-09 12:13
  • Hkti
Total of 10270 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.