Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
21%
Total hits:
27719139

Voting results

Design
6.8
Features
6.6
Performance
6.8
Votes:
713

Sort by:

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-31 16:58 from JJsi - click to readAnd so do you

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 17:05
  • Nxns
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-31 16:35 from Nxns - click to readYou deserve no answers as you always get deleted.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 16:58
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Therefore, since that it's a common geometric shape, then why is it that Apple "owns" the rectangular shape with "rounded corners"?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 16:35
  • Nxns
  • R

Very much expensive with limited features, but battery timing is good regarding HTC one X. While not compare able in camera, speed & all other features of HTC One X.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 15:02
  • PAme
  • C

i lov my iphone 3gs & 4s but now i will not waiting in iphone5 now im planing to buy a nokia 808pv. But if apple realise the phone b4 october and if the features r 82MP (double the mp's of 808pv) + fireproof even lava cant broke it sure i will wait and buy! If not i will upgrade my iphone to iOS6 atleast its same 0S and im xpecting that iOS6 hav support real multitask and improve the siri that sometimes cant understand me and hav a call man so ford and so on! If anyone theres the also using 808 pls. Give me a tips or help if i buy 808 or waiting iphone5! Thanks!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 14:58
  • t7Xh
  • U

Very much expensive with limited features, but battery timing is good regarding HTC one X. While not compare able in camera, speed & all other features of HTC One X.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 14:09
  • PAme
  • C

iPhone 4s is best :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 14:08
  • Mcxm
  • H

> In reply to hunny @ 2012-07-30 13:58 from vGb5 - click to readEven the sII is better than the iphone 4s. You cant even compare the iphone to the sIII

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 12:21
  • JFkk
  • R

samsung s3 better iphone 4s

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 11:05
  • Xuuu
  • H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 13:57 from fwYL - click to readI have HTC ONE X and I am very happy

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 10:45
  • p2N3
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 18:27 from Nxns - click to readWhy don't you worship your android phone on the android page then? YOU ARE just being a know-it-all.
Android user go to this page because they have nothing to do with their phones. While apple users enjoy theirs. Patethic android losers

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 10:29
  • t7Rw
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 18:27 from Nxns - click to readWhy don't you worship your android phone on the android page then? YOU ARE just a know-it-all.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 10:27
  • t7Rw
  • R

> In reply to hunny @ 2012-07-30 13:58 from vGb5 - click to readApple is Apple , light weight , easy to carry and brand is brand , i am in love with 4s , no match , just go for 4s only , you will never regret

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 09:40
  • KIeh
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 17:01 from Nxns - click to readI admire the way you think..hope that most people think this way... that is life...you can steal creative ideas but stealing it for the betterment of the future...for me it is not considered a crime.. let us look at these things in a positive way and we will all be happy.. (^^,)

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 08:18
  • 9LHT
  • R

You guys are so pathetic. You're arguing about a phone?? Both iPhones and Galaxy's are good phones... so neither should try and steal the limelight... if only one manufacturer is allowed to make a smart phone we have a monopoly and then they can rip us off by charging whatever they want for it! So shut your mouths and let Samsung, or anyone else for that matter, improve the design.... it means better technology for cheaper in the end... Steve Jobs was all about innovation, I think he'd be sad to see a company he built preventing it

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 08:18
  • f0Xc
  • R

> In reply to hunny @ 2012-07-30 13:58 from vGb5 - click to readYes samsung is better than iphone coz iphone doesnt have a bluetooth and its a dabba

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-31 05:11
  • rKhu
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 21:05 from Nxns - click to read No, because you do not respect the courts and the patent office,
Here is the latest ruling by the judge in Federal court today:
Update: Judge Lucy Koh has now issued an order that Samsung will not be permitted to present evidence during the trial on the Sony-inspired designs for the iPhone

As you can see BS does not go very far.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-30 21:18
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 21:03 from Nxns - click to readSick mind wheels are not patented

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-30 21:14
  • JJsi
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-30 19:41 from JJsi - click to readNow i'm an outlaw just because I disagree with all your BS?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-30 21:05
  • Nxns
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 10940 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.