Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

23720220

6.7
6.6
6.8

i think android is the best os in the word

• 2012-06-27 16:53
  • t5{B

> In reply to knny @ 2012-06-25 22:05 from Qxpm - click to readdont buy second hand phones

• 2012-06-27 16:06
  • iIR0

> In reply to Samuel Shaddy @ 2012-06-26 14:44 from t1$E - click to readHi samuel, I belive ur words, n I want to know about IOS 6 & iphone 5
1)there will be file explorer?
2) Bluetooth file transfer support?
3) Phone to be use as usb drive?

• 2012-06-27 15:52
  • 3sEw

> In reply to Aman @ 2012-06-26 09:42 from utmN - click to readMay Your phone rest in peace...

• 2012-06-27 11:01
  • iwqW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-26 21:45 from Nxns - click to readWhen you have patents issued by the US Patent office be assured they are NOT copies
Of anything

• 2012-06-27 10:34
  • b7Le

> In reply to [deleted post]Well said

• 2012-06-27 10:31
  • b7Le

I'm planning to buy a smartphone to help me with my business, social things and at the same time to have fun with it. I've checked comments by a lot of different people including Editor and Chief's of some well known and respected technical reviews(example CNET, GSMArena, etc... 88% of them are giving IPhone 4S the best smartphone there is. I was also advised by my friends and my network service provider to get the IP4S. But I'm thinking of getting the Samsung S3, but when i heard the news that it self destruct. I'm kind of confused now.. My question is am I still going to go with NOKIA LUMIA or IPHONE 4S or SAMSUNG S3? Please help me guys. Thanks a lot for those who will be helping me. Cheers!

• 2012-06-27 08:41
  • 9Lax

any one can you tell me how to use CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Iphone 4s in BSNL India..Bsnl have Evdo 2mbps unlimited 750..

• 2012-06-27 07:00
  • RKj7

i have an iP4s, a BB9220, BB Playbook, an Android unit, and a Nokia N-110...

i see that there's an issue on what OS or phone is better...based on my experience, and needs, RIM is more useful to me.

everything depends on the user. we have different reasons why we bought the iP4s...and so far, inspite of the fact that my BBs are more useful to me i cannot get rid of my iP4s. i am thinking of disposing my android phone.

i love the iP4s -- camera, apps/games...
i love BB -- business apps
i use my N110 all the time.

so before posting your opinion, please think about your reason why you need an iPhone or and Android phone or a BB.

• 2012-06-27 03:36
  • TSFs

> In reply to Aman @ 2012-06-26 09:42 from utmN - click to readyou can change lcd glass from service center

• 2012-06-27 02:21
  • uCr$

> In reply to Samuel Shaddy @ 2012-06-26 14:44 from t1$E - click to readI doubt on your credibility.

• 2012-06-27 00:36
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-26 03:43 from j@%h - click to readInnovative copying

• 2012-06-26 21:45
  • Nxns

> In reply to [deleted post]Who cares

• 2012-06-26 20:34
  • j@%h

> In reply to ken @ 2012-06-26 12:33 from ftI5 - click to readPlastic copy

• 2012-06-26 18:55
  • bHxX

Shut Up All who Mocking Apple..... Coz i'm working in Apple Inc California for 6years, I used All devices for finding Advantages and Disadvantages, Eg: Android,Symbian,meego,windows, including tizen OS, so IOS is The Best Product From Apple.... i say this definitely Coz i used all Mobiles, so i prefer Iphone 4s Is Best, but There are some disadvantages. on Iphone 5 there Will be no disadvantages.......

If any 1 has Doubt Ask me!!!

• 2012-06-26 14:44
  • t1$E

> In reply to rs @ 2012-06-26 11:05 from ij9u - click to readYou forgot best customer satisfaction:

• 2012-06-26 14:29
  • j@%h

Shut up all you guys, just go to your phone browser and type in world 's best phone, am very sure it will be the end of the unnecessary arguments. To me am professional technician, I advise if u need a phone to show off having a girl friend, go for iphone but need a serious wife home, HTC is the best.

• 2012-06-26 12:33
  • ftI5

why "No true multitasking for all applications"??

MicroSIM card support only
No Flash support in the web browser
No true multitasking for all applications
FaceTime video calls work only over Wi-Fi
No file transfer over Bluetooth or USB Mass Storage mode (independent from iTunes)
No FM radio
No stereo speakers
No microSD card slot
Non-user-replaceable battery
Siri still a beta, location services not enabled outside US
Stuck with iTunes for loading content

• 2012-06-26 11:05
  • ij9u

i have an iphone 4s and i have broken its LCD glass what are the solutions

• 2012-06-26 09:42
  • utmN

> In reply to knny @ 2012-06-25 22:05 from Qxpm - click to readHi there
this could be course from your iphone IOS 4 or older you have to updated latest IOS 5.1.1 it only can fix your problem,
and the battery run out fast you have to spend sometime to watch on YouTube and see how there can solve it iphone 4s doesn't come any problem unless your iphone 4s is second hand unit or buy from friend if so i strongly recommanded you to return your iphone to apple store and i believe this caould be the phone dropep in hard floor this impact will result the phone run same as you did mentioned.

• 2012-06-26 09:12
  • ibHP
Total of 10412 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.