Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

21%

6.9
6.6
6.8

i want to buy iPhone. but i heard that the users of iPhone can't download software without any credit.is it true please replay me.

• 2012-06-05 05:05
  • PEqh

> In reply to Android Dan @ 2012-06-05 04:31 from 39x{ - click to readDear Android Dan, i think we iPhone users got your point that you're very satisfied with your Android device and we are very very happy for you. Just wondering, from your point of view, is there at least one thing that you like with iPhone?

• 2012-06-05 04:49
  • P$93

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 03:54 from Nxns - click to readYeah I always use somewhere around the same with a custom Rom which obviously can't use yet on S3, and all kinds of customisations done and my S2 could handle almost anything I threw at it without barely a sweat on and my S1 was running slower but nowhere near enough to spoil the experience and so far nothing I can do is even slightly fazing my S3, so basically for half the price of an IPhone you can get something that's almost as good and for 1/10th the price you can get something that does everything IPhone can just slower.

• 2012-06-05 04:31
  • 39x{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 04:23 from Nxns - click to readi hope apple would take notice...paging apple we need swype on our iphones!!! Thanks mate have fun with your android device...by the way i also have a sony android device that is why i know that Swype rocks hehe

• 2012-06-05 04:28
  • P$93

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 03:54 from Nxns - click to readGood for you mate. Now that's what a happy android user should sound like...Cheers

• 2012-06-05 04:24
  • P$93

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 04:14 from P$93 - click to readI heard that it is available on jail broken IPhones. Don't know why Apple continue to refuse its use on its devices.

• 2012-06-05 04:23
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 04:10 from Nxns - click to readi agree with you mate Swype is good in typing and it's not yet available on apple apps store, don't know though with jailbreak iphones?

• 2012-06-05 04:14
  • P$93

> In reply to Android Dan @ 2012-06-05 03:50 from 39x{ - click to readso does your galaxy s3 lags or not with so much application in it or you haven't tried it yet? i'm saying it over and over because you're not answering it. and if you're so much a fan of android why waste so much time here at apple section? just wondering mate?

• 2012-06-05 04:11
  • P$93

Just recently on several occasions, I noticed my friends who own IPhones are awed the way I enter text on my phone's virtual keyboard by Swyping. Apparently, they are obviously jealous. Their usual question is "Is that available at the app store?"

• 2012-06-05 04:10
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 03:25 from P$93 - click to readLet me share with you my experience with my Android phone. Its got about over 150 apps installed in it, over 3000 pictures, 15 movies, countless documents. I multitask most of the time with several apps running in the background, internet browsing with several windows open while managing calls (voice and video calls) and text messages. I've been using it heavily everyday and its battery doesn't let me down. Despite my heavy use, it still has a snappy performance.

• 2012-06-05 03:54
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 03:25 from P$93 - click to readNo I'm happy to answer any questions if I know the answer and not from someone saying the same thing over and over and over, and I Have a Galaxy S3 and yes lag can be a big problem particularly on low end Androids, because you fill your memory on any device with flash memory and you get memory lag which is just an inherent problem with Semiconductors, and Android does have much deeper layers of Multitasking than IPhone so there is more stuff always running in the background which is more like how a Pc works and part of what gives Android it's extra capabilities, but just like Windows needs constant bug fixes Android needs constant work because more capabilities means more bugs and less capabilities with IPhone means less bugs.

• 2012-06-05 03:50
  • 39x{

> In reply to Android Dan @ 2012-06-04 23:08 from 39x{ - click to readHey Android Dan, what phone do you currently own? if its an android phone does it hang when you fully occupy your memory with lots of apps/music/videos/etc?
i don't know why you're not answering these questions or you're just ignoring it beccause the answer to these simple questions will prove which one is better performance wise. You seem to know lots of stuffs about android and iphones but you can't answer these simple questions. if you won't then we know the answer!

• 2012-06-05 03:25
  • P$93

I reviewed many phones out there before buying, iphone 4s is the most expensive but the best among the rest. The best phone of its generation. Android phones can't beat 4s performance, camera, design, etc that android fans can't resist to read and visit this page. Only advantage of android is the ability to use wallpapers and widgets but when you're using an iphone, who needs widgets and live wallpapers. Bluetooth file transfer? I don't need them that much. However Iphone to iphone bluetooth transfer can be done. Iphone is much secure.

• 2012-06-05 02:41
  • t7Xr

Today I had a small test, opened the very same page on my Dell Venue and iPhone 4S. There was a blue rectangle image with a white cloud inside it. While you could easily see the cloud on Dell Venue, iPhone failed to actually show it (just about 5% of what Dell Venue has shows on its AMOLED screen), so talking about colors on iPhone all I can say is that it plainly sucks.

• 2012-06-05 01:38
  • pq{S

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-04 21:42 from Nxns - click to readYes maybe we witnessing the moment when Apple becomes self aware and begins to in Brain's words "Try to take over the world" and there maybe no Skynet but the UK does have Sky Digital which is run by Rupert Murdoch, and I always believed he was also set on world domination.

• 2012-06-04 23:08
  • 39x{

> In reply to Android Dan @ 2012-06-04 21:19 from 39x{ - click to readNow his role is like TERMINATOR. To annihilate all the Apple critics.

• 2012-06-04 21:42
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-04 21:01 from Nxns - click to readVery true, Apple could be developing AI and part of the development is to test around the forums, but where they went wrong was where they turned up the Fanboyism too high and the reason it can't use any criticism against Apple could be like in the movies where they give a robot some logic puzzle and it's head explodes.

• 2012-06-04 21:19
  • 39x{

> In reply to Android Dan @ 2012-06-04 20:16 from 39x{ - click to readMr. Webster describes Android as a mobile ROBOT usually with a human form. So we both suspect that we are dealing with an Android with IOS operating system and heavily dependent on Siri app to interact with humans.

• 2012-06-04 21:01
  • Nxns

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-04 19:42 from JJsi - click to readYou still not got any criticism of Apple? If you can't then I've come up with a theory based on your past answers and that is that you aren't actually a person, but you actually the Alpha version of Siri that wasn't yet connected to Wolfram Alpha so has no knowledge and is just 100% Apple product.

• 2012-06-04 20:16
  • 39x{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-04 18:45 from Nxns - click to readYou are confusing unit sshipped of different brands with
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

• 2012-06-04 19:42
  • JJsi
Total of 10968 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.