Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

30%

6.9
6.7
6.8

Its just like all iphone, nothing special really, just a block with 1 button at the bottom and a picture of a fruit.
Compare with android, apple decides to introduce a retarded program called itunes. whereas android simply uses drag and drop.

Iphone has too much restriction whereas android get more freedom.

Iphone/ipod headset are expensive but after opening them up they use cheap material which in total worth $5.

Anyways I don't mean to diss the iphone but I have the feeling the iphone 5 coming out will be like all iphone, fruit logo and the button.

• 2012-06-14 04:42
  • PEdp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-12 16:33 from 4fQR - click to readcompare with motorola photon 4g its best

• 2012-06-13 15:41
  • bJe{

hi friends compare this phone to motorola photon 4g which is best

• 2012-06-13 15:32
  • bJe{

> In reply to iamjozef89 @ 2012-06-13 03:15 from vFa} - click to readThat is true i agree..You can keep throwing GHz of proccessing power and RAM at a system but if its badly/poorly coded or they use inefficient algorithms you are not going to win..

I have used IOS and W7 and both are what i call slick,,i could not stall or trick W7 to stutter or faulter..I did have a few dead spots with IOS where when you select say on/off for wifi and other on/off actions it would not repond for 5-10 seconds.

I fully understand why people go for Apple but to me its a bit simple sometimes and i want to test myself with tech to keep me interested (if that makes sense).

I am tho considering getting a 16GB 4s to put me on till Iphone 5 arrives..What i dont like is Apple charge us in UK an extra £100 per doubling of GB storage..Any other smartfone with card slot costs peanuts to double your memory I.E.

1)A 32 Gb card is £30 about in UK but the new 64GB is £49 and 16GB is under £15 so why Apple charge £100 increments is unbelievable.
2)If the above is true and memory is so cheap Apple should start at 32GB because it costs nowt and do a 64GB model for maximum £30 extra.

But thats Apple and their memory is not that fast at write speeds so why charge the earth? In fact Apple have to use a slower card to increase its lifetime of write/rewrite proccess.If Apple employed a fast card in their devices it would wear out quicker so to get maximun life they use a more rugged slow card.

Try and be fair to us Apple in your next iphone you have been ripping the customer off since 2007.

• 2012-06-13 13:14
  • nEAx

I have had my iPhone4s for about 5 months comin frm an android device and I was also once at this hard decision of what new phone to choose from... Having only had android I decided to go with iPhone because of the display and the look of the phone all together and I have not once been disappoInted with my decision...

Honestly I would be mad if I had gon wit a phone like the razr maxx or any other android... iPhone is a great phone/ computer that I use for everything...

My phone, my computer, my iPod, games and apps galore and apple does all those things greAt!!! Can't wait for Ios6 because then a iPhone 4s will still be a year strong and it's only compition will be the iphone5

• 2012-06-13 07:19
  • YHH@

• 2012-06-13 07:13
  • YHH@

> In reply to Catalyst @ 2012-06-06 01:26 from 3SUx - click to readI agree with you, even upto quad-core level still it hangs. This is due to poor multi-core use of Android. Its not the processors to blame but its the OS that really needs modifications and tweaks.

Look at WP and iPhone, even then only have dual core processors with 512mb RAM, they can multitask, pretty smooth. No lags at all because the system resources are pretty much using a better scheduling process than of with Android.

I personally used android, WP, and iOS, and I am really impressed how WP and IOS made their OS.

• 2012-06-13 03:15
  • vFa}

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-06-12 21:10 from nEAx - click to readSiri vocal search, 3D maps ? Getting outdated?
Your mind for sure

• 2012-06-12 21:28
  • JJsi

> In reply to HTK @ 2012-06-12 05:46 from 4fQR - click to readI tend to agree remember the O/S goes in cycles and IOS cant remain here forever..Palm/windows 2003/windows 6.1/Symbian/Psion/ all go by the wayside as fresher new O/S come to date...IOS is getting on a lot of my mates nerves expesially when they see Nokia users and BB users swapping files bluetoothing stuff and enjoying sms replys a nd delivery reports..

IOS is getting dated and starting to fall out of favour..Why? because folk are getting bored with it been the same screen to look at since 2007 and its restrictions..I dont know anyone who is going to IOS but seen plenty migrating away from IOS..This is fairly widespread comment but every O/S will have its fanboys..

I am waiting for new iphone 5 to see what thats like before returning to IOS..I am sticking with Android till then..OR maybe get a 16GB iphone to put me on till then..

• 2012-06-12 21:10
  • nEAx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-08 15:26 from JJ3} - click to readWhat do you mean by a cheaper plastic copy? the Iphone 4s and Samsung GS3 have absolutely nothing in common...The only thing that's better on the iPhone is design, but GS3 beats it in any other way: performance display features camera storage OS(right now ICS is the best mobile operating system hands down, we must wait 2 see if iOS 6 beats it but for now Android is dominating) Everything, and Apple stole a lot of ideas from google....Google had voice commands a long time before Siri, notifications, Social integration, Lockscreen shortcuts, updades via PC, Gtalk was there before iMessage....So Apple should stop complaining about Android stealing their ideas when they are also stealing as much(maybe even more) than android.
So for the guy who asked if you want an outdated crappy phone that is very limited in terms of customization but has a good design and it's easy 2 use go for iPhone 4S, if you Want a extremely fast phone, with a LOT of great exclusive features and extremely customizable with a poor design choose Galaxy S III, if you want best of both worlds(design, speed, Android etc) go for HTC one S or one X

• 2012-06-12 20:23
  • 0U0G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-12 16:33 from 4fQR - click to readIf you think that it's "garbage", I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about technology.
Jailbreaking is perfectly safe and it doesn't cause ANY lags whatsoever. Faulty packages do, and that would be the user's fault for installing them.
Jailbreaking makes your Apple device more enjoyable, and it gives you a plethora of additional functions.

• 2012-06-12 19:20
  • iB4v

What Apple and IOS6 is going to make obsolete soon:

• 2012-06-12 18:16

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-12 16:33 from 4fQR - click to readWell said

• 2012-06-12 17:34
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-12 12:46 from v0qJ - click to readI travel and use an unlocked phone, I don't have time nor the desire to load that Cydia garbage onto my phone.

• 2012-06-12 16:33
  • 4fQR

> In reply to [deleted post]3D maps navigation ?

• 2012-06-12 16:23
  • JJsi

> In reply to [deleted post]Siri,yelp,voice search integration ?

• 2012-06-12 16:22
  • JJsi

> In reply to [deleted post]You are right, features copied from earlier IOS versions

• 2012-06-12 16:20
  • JJsi

> In reply to HTK @ 2012-06-12 05:46 from 4fQR - click to readLol u don knw how to used ur iphone.. U can upload or download pictures contacts and others through your phone in and out.. U can even customize ur phone like chnging keyboard color and font u just need to modified it or so called jailbreak..

• 2012-06-12 12:46
  • v0qJ

> In reply to HTK @ 2012-06-12 05:46 from 4fQR - click to readYou live out of reality
Have a good look at IOS 6
It Will kill google not only android

• 2012-06-12 10:46
  • JJ3G
Total of 11080 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.