Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

20%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to Saurojit N Datta @ 2011-11-27 17:50 from utgf - click to readFull retail two weeks waiting time

• 2011-11-27 21:31
  • JJsi

What is the price of I-phone 4s?

• 2011-11-27 17:50
  • utgf

just great!!!!!...thanks apple

• 2011-11-27 15:06
  • jIbe

> In reply to iPhone 4s @ 2011-11-27 10:30 from PIAx - click to readLearn to switch off Apps that keep on running in the background multitasking. like
Tom Tom for example.

• 2011-11-27 12:22
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-27 11:21 from Y}J3 - click to readSorry, cannot trust you as you do not understand what the Apple environment is, there is a reason why Apple got to be the most valuable corporation on Earth.
Apple delivers seamless perfect service among all of your Apple devices.
Computers, Pads and smartphones must be at your service, not spending days looking for documents, contacts and installing apps and plugins.

• 2011-11-27 12:19
  • JJsi

its nt better than my samsung galaxy y & nokia5233 & i mean it,,,,,,,,,trust me guys....@sunit

• 2011-11-27 11:21
  • Y}J3

> In reply to iPhone 4s @ 2011-11-27 10:30 from PIAx - click to readThe iPhone 4S that works well should have superior battery life. Get your iPhone 4S replaced where you bought it. If not, iOS 5.0.2 is coming out, and should eliminate the battery bug.

• 2011-11-27 10:52
  • 3YbX

My iPhone 4s runs out of charge so soon and I'm upset about it. I want to know is it a disadvantage of this model or is it a specific problem of my mobile? What should I do ? Tnx guys

• 2011-11-27 10:30
  • PIAx

4S is the first iPhone that is also phone, not just a toy. good battery, good signal. comparable with Nokia N9. battery is even better.

• 2011-11-27 09:35
  • 012M

I dont know why my country didnt get this phone yet.i have been waiting for this phone for so long.i feel like my country has been discriminated by apple..this phone is very good..but very poor marketing strategy.now im realize it is not worth anymore to wait for this.i dont use any apple product before,and i thought this could be my first premium phone.i am neglected.now i will moving forward to android..poor ios.hi DROID RAZR

• 2011-11-27 09:31
  • tu6$

I just got this phone its really the same as the iphone 4 that I had before just a better camera faster and siri but there's still the problem of the battery that they didn't fix

• 2011-11-27 09:17
  • 3sE3

> In reply to [deleted post]This is not the place to spam other phone brands.

• 2011-11-27 08:49
  • 3YbX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 19:35 from JJsi - click to readHTC is a windows phone operated as an android, it have nothing to do with apple and apple features.

• 2011-11-27 06:39
  • 4HxC

I Wouldn't change my Xperia play for iphone 4s who cares about siri

• 2011-11-27 04:40
  • dTRH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 22:17 from 32$H - click to readLook around for cheap plastic copies ?
No thank you!

• 2011-11-27 04:16
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 22:17 from 32$H - click to readNasdaq stock market a credible site ?

• 2011-11-27 04:14
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 22:17 from 32$H - click to readHow about becoming the most valuable company in the world by market cap, on the NASDAQ stock market, is that also a " clever marketing campaign" ?

• 2011-11-27 03:44
  • JJsi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-11-26 19:34 from JJsi - click to readhello Mr. die hard!
millons lining up!!! where,? queing !! of course yes, that is part of clever campaign by apple to NOT provide enough phones to suppliers and make people wait and wait, to creat the illusion that so many people want this !!

if you haven't realize this simple but clever method of advertizing and selling, I really feel sorry for you!! they just don't want to feel embaressed.

there are no millions waiting for this mate, read below, people now starting to returning this phone, and changing to other phones!!!

millions queeing !!! lol where?

tell me how many sold mate, I am not interested on anything else, also you got to look at the credible sites, and not what die hards like you like to believe.

6 months time I be here and love to see the statistic, please come here and compare notes, I promise you one thing you be embaressed to even look at the numbers!!

apple times is finished world have moved, and sensible apple owners start to note that

get real, break free, and look around you!!

• 2011-11-26 22:17
  • 32$H

> In reply to aizen @ 2011-11-26 20:15 from i55L - click to readMy 4S gets batter battery life than my 4

• 2011-11-26 22:16
  • JJsi

I bought the iPhone 4s a month after it came out and I'm absolutely in love with it!!! Siri is amazing!!! I wouldn't trade this phone for anything. My mother traded in her droid for the iPhone 4s. My brother and sister both have droids and are really upset with them, they steal my phone to play with because they love it so much. The battery life sucks, but other than that the phone is irreplaceable!!!

• 2011-11-26 21:52
  • j4Ah
Total of 10086 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.