Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

21%

6.8
6.6
6.8

> In reply to Choonx @ 2012-01-07 20:41 from fwYN - click to readseriously man,u never used an iphone, get an iphone and get into new tech world and new technology,bb are way too old and dont have good software development. trust me,you will love it,and once u switch to iphone, u wont ever go for any other brand.

• 2012-01-08 07:57
  • PTxv

I'm willing to be imprisoned inside Apple's Garden because I couldn't ask for something more. Everything inside in it is perfect! Thanks Apple! Keep up the good work. No one can put you down!

• 2012-01-08 06:05
  • t7Mw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-08 04:11 from j@%h - click to readEven hundreds o thousand you sync the truth is only apple product i pitty you guys your going around in apples backyard you cant move outside so you can see how beautiful outside your backyard.

• 2012-01-08 06:02
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-08 04:07 from j@%h - click to readI dont care how many billions of apple's company is the truth you gave only 4 models of celphone, you dont have to choose but to swallow what they cooked to you.

• 2012-01-08 05:55
  • v0qJ

Since I got my iPhone 4S I never experienced lagging and freezing of phone compared to my HTC Sensation. It has a superb battery life and stunning display. Retina really works for me. I'm able to play Infinity Blade with high graphics. This device is very good for games. Even I has smaller screen to compare to other android device, it's still enough to enjoy the game. Last night when I slept, my phone's battery was 7% remaining, when I woke up at 11am my remaining battery was 4%. I didnt reduce the brightness of my phone, I didn't kill the running apps. I didn't do anything to save the battery. It works perfectly. Unlike my Sensation, I had to kill some running apps, reduce the battery to 0% so when I woke up I still have the battery for my phone. I have to download juice defender and Battery Doctor so my battery will not drain fast. That's the disadvantage of having a big screen.

• 2012-01-08 05:14
  • t7Mw

Those bitter android user keep on saying that iPhone can't transfer files via Bluetooth blah blah blah. Are you really after that Bluetooth transferring? I pity you. iCloud is made for apple device only. It's exclusive and can't be used to other mobile. Like iCloud, iTunes is also for apple' device. Good thing Steve allowed iTunes to be installed to windows' OS. Even I'm not a Mac user was I able to have iTunes for my iPhone.

• 2012-01-08 04:56
  • t7Mw

Just so bored with iphone i am selling it ,,just bored with ios and siri is gimmick.

• 2012-01-08 04:38
  • nGph

i hope i phone 5 will be the next big thing they must do it with a bigger bang especially now that all phones are the same specs and os. all have there touch screen and so on. but without steve can cook deliver us greater stuff? hope he can give us all the main dishes with dessert. or else its goodbye to my i phone and all hail to windows phone....

• 2012-01-08 04:20
  • t7Zx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-08 03:45 from v0qJ - click to readI have five Apple devices in perfect auto sync, they provide me perfect service
end of the story,

• 2012-01-08 04:11
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 08:41 from tTMu - click to readIphone has bluetooth but doesn't allow file transfer because it is somewhat a close system. Many low end devices have bluetooth like sony ericsson k660 but it's not a smartphone. Aren't you smart enough? Why do you use your phone for file transfer? It doesn't apply always. If you think a phone is only for file transfer and swapping for batterries then get other phones. Stop complaining about iphone because you dont even have one.

• 2012-01-08 04:07
  • UD}@

> In reply to [deleted post]You are obviously VERY ignorant about Apple market valuation at 392 billion dollars:

• 2012-01-08 04:07
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-08 03:21 from j@%h - click to readYou are'nt interested ang sync to any other brand bcoz you accept the truth that you dont know how to sync with others your limitation prevents you.

• 2012-01-08 03:45
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-08 03:23 from j@%h - click to readFreedom is not necessary to be guarded, why the reason your're guarded because your like a prison without freedom.

• 2012-01-08 03:39
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 23:20 from v0qJ - click to readNo, high end luxury gated community with security guards to keep crime and garbage out.

• 2012-01-08 03:23
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 23:56 from v0qJ - click to readYet VHS is now obsolete and Sony is still here today. You don't really make a good point.

• 2012-01-08 03:22
  • IWd1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 23:45 from v0qJ - click to readYes, and I an not interested to sync with any other brand.

• 2012-01-08 03:21
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 23:56 from v0qJ - click to readUnfortunately Apple managed to become in recent years THE MOST VALUABLE company in the world in ANY business sector.

• 2012-01-08 03:20
  • j@%h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-07 23:45 from v0qJ - click to readSet your iPhone to Sync Automatically. Then set Wifi-Sync on in iTunes.

• 2012-01-08 03:19
  • IWd1

> In reply to uni guy @ 2012-01-07 23:43 from nxwR - click to readYou should be able to. I've done so myself many times. You got the link?

• 2012-01-08 03:16

iphone 4s battery life is not good please improve this

• 2012-01-08 02:26
  • DMbB
Total of 10940 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.