Apple iPhone 4s - user opinions and reviews

Apple

Popularity

Daily interest
30%
Total hits:
28628680

Voting results

Design
6.9
Features
6.7
Performance
6.8
Votes:
718

Sort by:

iphone is used as modem in your laptop and pc ok

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 11:02
  • Hkqq
  • R

iPhone tops satisfaction charts while half of Android owners don't like their Android phones:

http://www.redmondpie.com/ipho...y-satisfied/

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 10:10
  • PG5b
  • R

Android is on the decline, with WP7 taking over, using iOS model, while iPhone has taken top three smartphone spots in US. SGS2 can't even beat iPhone 3GS sales.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 09:56
  • PG5b
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-12 04:38 from j@%h - click to readYou always brag about your phone's "perfect sync". Cloud service is just an ordinary android feature. When I changed my phone, all my contacts ( phonebook contacts, google contacts, yahoo contacts, facebook contacts) were synced effortlessly. I was even surprised to see my apps, my sticky notes, my files were also synced perfectly.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 09:10
  • Esyq
  • R

I really like this phone. Very sophisticated. Rich in applications, Temple Run is addicted.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 05:49
  • t7Xi
  • R

Find the way to unlock iphone4s from USA, i have it but can not use because is lock.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 05:37
  • sUrw
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]I know, I make money on the stock market, and I have an excellent device that silently works for me in perfect sync with all my other devices.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 04:38
  • j@%h
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]You really do not understand what is important and what is your list of useless features

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 04:35
  • j@%h
  • R

> In reply to Ednilson @ 2012-01-12 01:22 from L3iW - click to readSo you now accept the fact that it is not durable enough and that you need the help of "plastic" to make it durable and not shatter into pieces when you accidentally drop it.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 02:41
  • NxnX
  • H

> In reply to Ednilson @ 2012-01-12 01:22 from L3iW - click to readICS was developed by google and further developed by phone companies to adapt to their respective phone brands. That is the reason why it takes a little while to release it to their respective phone models as it is a major update. My phone was updated 2x with froyo and then lately to gingerbread in less than 1 year. IOS updates only once a year.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 02:33
  • NxnX
  • U

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes! ICS really rocks!! That's must be why it is only on 0,6% of the Android Phones, even after more than 4 months of launch. It is good that you love ICS, if you are luck to have it, because you are probably not going to see any updates to your current phone so early, with this crazy Android's update policy. If you want to update your Android, the best way is to buy a new phone. I really don't need ths kind of thing...

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 01:30
  • L3iW
  • U

> In reply to [deleted post]Ok, then buy a Samsung Galaxy S II and get stuck with no Android updates on one year from now, like it happened to the users of the last year's Galaxy S, that won't see ICS on their phones simply because Samsung wants them to buy new phones. Apple, on the other hand, still supports the 3 years old iPhone 3GS on the last version of it's iOS. That is respect to the consumer. Something that Samsung doesn't look to have.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 01:22
  • L3iW
  • U

> In reply to Raj @ 2012-01-11 17:24 from vGFW - click to readSorry, but think u are wrong:
1) memory use on iOS is very different from Android, for instance, specially concerning to multitasking, that uses so much less resources than Android. So u cannot compare iPhone' s 512 MB to other phone's 1 GB
2) Yes, u can use iPhone as a modem, not only by cable but also by wi-fi (personal hotspot). Where did u hear the opposite?
3) Siri is still in beta, as some other competitor's supposed alternatives to it.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-12 01:13
  • L3iW
  • R

Kiss
kiss
kiss
I love iphone 4s with all my heart.
It has 90% of all i need in a phone.
Its durability is nothing to compare

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 23:40
  • fuN1
  • R

> In reply to Raj @ 2012-01-11 17:24 from vGFW - click to readu cannot use it a a modem ? Hear of thetering or you just like to comment ?

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 22:30
  • 0U7S
  • R

Apple iPhone 4S is an iCon and a iCon straight to the iCore I can do more with my old Nokia. This thing wont even let me load Mpeg 4 music clips even with all the latest codec’s loaded It will not let you perform basic functions like blue toothing material from one phone to another smart phone I don’t think so a smart child learning to be a smart adult with that yes I agree and before you all get started, I do not like apple never have because it is a permanent trapped market, The phone was a gift from my family for Christmas and for that I am grateful and I will use it as a phone but I travel a lot and like to watch and listen to music clips whilst on the plane or bus so now I have to carry two phones one that does what’s required and the other is just a smart phone

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 22:15
  • PPux
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]Do not worry there is a two weeks delay to get it

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 21:56
  • j@%h
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]WOW really new technology, from one century ago

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 21:54
  • j@%h
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-11 21:02 from NxnX - click to readAlso Apple 2 in 1984 was made in plastic
ALL current Apple products are METAL including iPods,
Sorry,
have a look:
http://www.apple.com/ipod/
enjoy your plastic junk.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 21:53
  • j@%h
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-11 19:10 from j@%h - click to readBut these are apple products and iPods are still current. 3G and 3GS are still sold by some telecommunications companies. So it is a big blow to your argument to say that you hate plastics thus it will create a negative impact on the credibility of your apple's family of products.

  • Reply
  • 2012-01-11 21:02
  • NxnX
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 11082 user reviews and opinions for Apple iPhone 4s.